Also referred to as a tow hitch, a lot of people are under the impression that a trailer hitch can only be used for the purpose of assisting in the towing of any kind of trailer, be it a utility trailer, a camping trailer or a cargo trailer. Fortunately, this statement is not entirely true because there are plenty of other ways beyond towing which you can utilize your trailer hitch for. Ford Probe trailer hitches can be used for towing for boat carriers, ski racks, bike racks, hitch steps, hitch mounted grills, ATV ramps and can also serve as cargo carriers. If you have a Ford Probe with you, make your selection from the various Ford Probe trailer hitches available for purchase at CARiD. One of the many ways to make the most of your trailer hitch would be to get a custom hitch cover and use it as a canvas for displaying your personality.
If you want to carry something that is bulky or unclean outside your Ford Probe then you should get some bike racks, ski racks or even cargo carriers and have these mounted to a shaft. You can then slide the shaft into the trailer hitch receiver and you are good to go. These racks would serve as a great carrier for safely carrying items that you would like to have outside your car. For tailgaters, the hitch mounted grill is a great way to fully utilize their Ford Probe trailer hitches. Instead of dealing with the hassle of carrying a charcoal grill or a small rack with portable grill, one can use a hitch mounted grill. Hitch mounted ramp supports are another way of getting the most out of your trailer hitch because it enables you to have ramps attached to the back of your pickup.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 66 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Eurosport Daytona® - Built Ford Tough Logo on Green Camouflage Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- Bully® - Oval LED Hitch Cover with Brake Light Ford LogoStarting at: $37.33$37.33
- DWD® - Hitch Cover with Ford LogoStarting at: $20.99$20.99
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $73.63$73.63
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $214.30$214.30
- Autogold® - Chrome Hitch Cover with Ford LogoStarting at: $37.42$37.42
- DefenderWorx® - Ford Style Hitch CoverStarting at: $57.67$57.67
- CURT® - Class 1/2 No Drop Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $17.87$17.87
- Cequent® - Class 1/2 Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $24.95$24.95
- Go Rhino® - Universal 4" Oval Hitch StepStarting at: $43.61$43.61
"This is a wonderful fitting hitch. Nice looking."
"Directions were very straight forward and easy to follow. Hitch is simple and somewhat hidden. Maybe the very showy Hidden Hitch decal is not needed and is also not very Hidden. Not sure why we needed to cut the exhaust shield in half, but it may have had some reason. Good installation of quality hitch."
"Fits very well, I'm happy with the look. I have no complaints."
"Love it! It looks very good on my car!"
"I have been looking at these for a while, and very glad I have one now. First day at work and it did its job, prevented another ding on my bumper and shows no signs of the hit on the bar. Very tough bar... Love it!"