- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 2233$62.24 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.14 - $171.04
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-32$165.10 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $97.94
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2$112.31 - $488.81
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
About Ford Probe Tires
The Ford Probe coupe has a sharp styling design and head turning sporty looks. It has superb fuel economy, a firm ride and competent handling. The cabin has a functional styling design geared to provide a comfortable and serene ride quality. The performance and safety of your car will depend largely on the tires that you install. The most appropriate tires for your car will depend on various factors including type of vehicle, season, terrain and expected performance. CARiD stocks a wide selection of tires designed to suit different situations and circumstances. They stock winter tires as well as summer tires. They also stock tires for different types of vehicles including subcompacts, compacts, SUV’s and heavy-duty trucks. These tires are designed using the latest innovative techniques to guarantee precision and reliable quality. Manufacturers use top grade materials such as natural and synthetic rubbers, steel and compound chemicals to ensure the final product meets the top standards set by industrial players.
Ford Probe tires are made by the most reputable brands in the industry. They also manufacture different tires according to application. Regular tires will suffice on your usual paved road. However those courageous enough to take an off roader trip require a set of all terrain tires to tackle the rough tracks out there. A run-flat tire is also an important accessory because it allows you to continue driving safely even after your tire is damaged. It is vitally important to ensure your tires maintain the prescribed air pressure and temperature. This is facilitated by installing a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensor on each valve to monitor air pressure and temperature and warn the driver whenever significant deviations are detected. It is possible to get confused and overwhelmed by all the information made available at the dealership. CARiD has a team of dedicated professionals to help you make the right choices regarding the tires for your car.
Guides & Articles
- TPMS SensorsNew TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your New Wheels & TiresTire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve stem that protrudes outside the tire for the purposes of adding air. A built-in pressure detector monitors tire inflation at all times when the vehicle's ignition is on. That pressure detector has its own battery and transmitter which relays information to the car's main computer. Vehicle control systems read input from all four tires, and will alert the driver via a warning light if the pressure in any one of them drops 25% or more below a pre-determined level. The idea is to give a driver an "early warning" if any tires are low, so that the tire pressures can be corrected.
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.