- Duraflex® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Duraflex. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process. Give your vehicle a sporty appearance with this state-of-the-art hood from Duraflex. It's sure to make your...$251.10 - $1,079.10
- Amerihood® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Amerihood. Functional custom hood is perfect replacement for the ordinary factory hood. Direct cold intake air to work with performance air intake system by major manufacturers such as AirRaid and K&N. Also features...$379.09 - $763.19
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber HoodCarbon Fiber Hood by Carbon Creations. This hood will lighten the front of your car and make it look like it belongs on the racetrack.$479.00 - $1,839.00
- VIS Racing® Custom HoodCustom Hood by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$328.08 - $5,046.03
- RKSport® Custom HoodCustom Hood by RKSport. Set your car apart and improve performance with this hood. The engineers at RKSport created a functional and attractive cold air intake system. This hood not only looks great, it will bring fresh, cool air...$223.08 - $2,635.00
- Street Scene® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Street Scene. Made of high quality materials, these hoods deliver unique style, in a choice of carbon fiber, fiberglass, or steel, depending on vehicle model. Each hood has a clear coat and UV coating to prevent...$369.97 - $742.49
- Anderson Composites® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Anderson Composites. Carefully designed to meet stringent quality standards, this premium product guarantees maximum reliability. It is made from lightweight yet rigid material which helps improve aerodynamics, reduce...$656.10 - $2,880.00
- Reflexxion® Steel Ram Air Style HoodSteel Ram Air Style Hood by Reflexxion.$437.47 - $539.55
- AVS® Hood ScoopHood Scoop by AVS.$69.17 - $176.44
- T5i® ABS Plastic Hood ScoopABS Plastic Hood Scoop by T5i. Scoop air into the thirsty intercooler with this premium T5i hood scoop with black plastic grille insert that directs air perfectly. With this functional scoop, you can quickly cool down the engine...$165.33 - $392.45
- 3d Carbon® Hood ScoopHood Scoop by 3d Carbon. Add the aggressive visual style of a compact power dome to the center of your vehicle's hood with 3dCarbon's non-functional Hood Scoop. Designed for a perfect fit on your vehicle, the hood scoop attaches...$178.90 - $412.86
- Pure® Hood ScoopHood Scoop by Pure. Get custom performance looks with the Hood Scoop. It's sized and shaped to enhance your car's overall appearance and have a distinctive appeal all its own.$133.60 - $258.85
- Xenon® Hood ScoopHood Scoop by Xenon. This item from Xenon adds an exquisite custom touch to your vehicle. There is no better way to drop jaws and get noticed than to dress it up with this awesome product.$73.75 - $177.01
- Anderson Composites® Carbon Fiber Hood VentCarbon Fiber Hood Vent by Anderson Composites.$355.50 - $539.10
- Duraflex® GT500 Style Fiberglass Hood (Unpainted) (104717)GT500 Style Hood (104717) by Duraflex. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process. Give your vehicle a sporty appearance with this...$251.10
The Ford Mustang custom hoods have been designed by the most reputable names in the industry to take your car's performance to the next level. To start with, the exterior of the vehicle can be greatly improved by the different shapes and colors of the custom hoods. It is your chance to make your car unique and recognizable. The performance of the internal systems can also be improved by these accessories. For instance, the stylish hood scoop will improve the way the engine works by supplying it with cool, fresh air. Cowl hoods offer an additional method to reduce the temperature under the hood. Mounting a bulge hood is a way to expand the space for the engine upgrades.
How is the high quality of the Ford Mustang custom hoods achieved? The answer lies in the vast range of materials that is used to create the accessories: the durable carbon fiber, flexible fiberglass, and reliable stainless steel. All the hoods which you can find in our catalogs are produced by the well known manufacturers - Carbon Creations, Xenon, Duraflex, etc. The custom hoods are easy to mount in the place of the OEM equipment. CARiD.com provides its customers with the most popular hoods on the US market and abroad.
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Is The Procedure To Install A Hood Scoop?In the custom hoods section of our website, you'll find add-on hood air scoops that create an unmistakable look of power. Since the beginning of hot-rodding, racers have been fitting scoops onto their cars both for looks and function. Over the years, many high-performance muscle cars have even featured them as original equipment on top trim levels. Hood scoop openings can face forward in order to guide cool air into the engine, or the openings can face rearward to take advantage of the high pressure area at the base of the windshield. Whichever way they are positioned, airflow under the hood increases - a factor that improves both induction and heat ventilation to varying degrees.
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Replacement HoodsHow To Replace Hood Latch Cables And Hood Support StrutsWhen your hood release lever becomes inoperable, you're literally in a catch-22 position. One of the parts that opens the hood has broken, but you can't open the hood to locate and replace it. If you find yourself in this unfortunate predicament, don't panic. In this article, we'll cover how to get that hood open, and we'll guide you in performing the necessary repairs. We'll also discuss replacing gas strut supports if your vehicle uses them under the hood, trunk lid, or tailgate.
Ford Mustang Custom Hoods Reviews
2004 Ford Mustang