- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 2233$60.86 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-25 RFT$212.88 - $556.71
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $97.43
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.10 - $319.31
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.94 - $134.87
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $111.14
About Ford Fusion Tires
The Ford Fusion has a dynamic styling design and a solid build quality. It has a spacious cabin, attractively styled to offer the best in riding comfort. This vehicle is affordable, with an impressive fuel economy and responsive driving dynamics. You need to install the right set of tires to enhance performance, safety and ride quality. CARiD stocks a wide selection of Ford Fusion tires geared to meet the varied needs of its clientele. They stock products from the most reputable brands in the country. These include high-end brands such as Pirelli and Michelin as well as affordable brands such as Nexen. The manufacturers use innovative techniques to ensure that the final product meets the rigorous standards of the market. They use top grade materials such as natural rubbers, synthetic materials and compound chemicals to guarantee the best quality product comes out at the end of the production line.
CARiD carries summer tires for regions with warm weather as well as winter tires, which excel in areas with low temperature. They also produce all season tires for regions with short winter periods. Though economical, all season tires are ineffective in extreme weather conditions. Regular tires perform reasonably well on paved roads. However, if you are looking for some off roader excitement then you need a set of all terrain wheels to tackle the rough tracks associated with the great outdoors. Additionally, you also use a run-flat tire, which enables safe travel even with a damaged tire. All Ford Fusion Tires need to be fitted with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensor to monitor air pressure and temperature. This device warns the drive when significant deviations from the standard are noted. Consequently, the driver is able to take remedial action to avoid accidents in future. You need not worry about the different sizes and multiple categories available. CARiD has a team of dedicated professionals available to help you make the right choice for your car.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.