- (12)Custom HeadlightsFord Fusion
- (30)Factory HeadlightsFord Fusion
- (15)Projector HeadlightsFord Fusion
- (7)LED HeadlightsFord Fusion
- (6)Halo HeadlightsFord Fusion
- (10)Signal LightsFord Fusion
- (20)Fog LightsFord Fusion
- Daytime Running LightsFord Fusion
- (44)Headlight BulbsFord Fusion
- (3)Halo RingsFord Fusion
- LED Headlight KitsFord Fusion
Driving a car after sunset or in inclement weather conditions can often be hard, and also hazardous. Even in an especially resilient and well built vehicle like the Ford Fusion, many owners would rather have some assistance with respect to night and stormy weather driving vision. CARiD appreciates this, and are here to help Fusion owners all over the country with this incredible selection of Ford Fusion projector headlights. After market headlight replacements, like our terrific Ford Fusion halo headlights, our popular Ford Fusion Euro headlights, and our top end Ford Fusion projector headlights, will allow you to see significantly better and more clearly when you need to drive your Fusion after dark.
The additional significant benefit to replacing your trusty Ford Fusion's headlights with some of our great custom headlights, is that this can give your Fusion a fashionable and original new image, that is guaranteed to get noticed! At CARiD there are loads of Ford Fusion custom headlights that you can choose, in a tremendous assortment of designs, and we are convinced that you'll discover the right product to suit you. We provide quick shipping as well as some of the greatest value prices you'll come across on the web, so browse our Ford Fusion projector headlights and other headlight models to order yours right now!
- Spyder® Euro HeadlightsCrystal Euro Headlights by Spyder®. Improve your vision and your vehicle’s appearance with these bolt-on headlight assemblies. The clear lens and multi-faceted reflector will provide brilliant illumination for safer driving at...$50.28 - $637.16
- Spyder® OEM Style HeadlightsOEM Style Headlights by Spyder®. A dim, cloudy, yellowed, or otherwise damaged or non-functioning headlight makes driving dangerous, but a replacement headlight from the dealer can be very expensive. Don’t risk your safety...$50.28 - $637.16
- Spec-D® LED HeadlightsLED Headlights by Spec-D®. Upgrade your car or truck from plain and anonymous to high class Euro style and unique with these Halo Headlights with LEDs. Halo lights are one of the most popular tends in automotive lighting and Spec-D...$41.62 - $480.60
- Spec-D® Projector HeadlightsProjector Headlights by Spec-D®. Improve your vision at night and in inclement weather and upgrade your vehicle’s appearance with these bolt-on headlight assemblies. The projector beam headlights will produce a sharper, more...$63.91 - $480.60
- Spec-D® Halo HeadlightsHalo Headlights by Spec-D®. Upgrade your car or truck from plain and anonymous to high class Euro style and unique with these Halo Headlights. Halo lights are one of the most popular tends in automotive lighting and Spec-D features...$89.67 - $462.58
- Spec-D® Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by Spec-D®. Improve your vision at night and in inclement weather and upgrade your vehicle’s appearance with these bolt-on headlight assemblies. The projector beam headlights will produce a sharper, more focused...$35.24 - $480.60
- Replace® Factory HeadlightsFactory Headlights by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your passengers because...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$9.12 - $1,977.87
- Sherman® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by Sherman®. Don't risk your safety by driving with non-functional or damaged headlights. Replace them with Sherman headlights built to OEM specifications to provide a direct fit along with...Manufactured to exact OEM specificationsDirect fit replacement – no modifications required$33.48 - $867.64
- K-Metal® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlight by K-Metal®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$29.25 - $2,863.13
- TYC® Factory Replacement Side Marker LightsFactory Replacement Side Marker Lights by TYC®. Whenever you're on the road, you want all the lights to function at their best, because you know that your safety and safety of other drivers depends on it. Then again, you think that...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$2.54 - $150.68
- TYC® Factory Turn Signal / Parking LightsFactory Turn Signal / Parking Lights by TYC®. When you're cutting your way through the dense fog, you do want to clearly see the road and want to make sure other drivers see you too. And it means your turn signal fog lights to...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$2.54 - $154.38
- Eagle® Replacement Signal LightReplacement Signal Light by Eagle®. Unleash your power on the road even in the darkest of the nights. Highly durable and distinctively stylish, Eagle lights are designed to outperform most of their counterparts, and they do!Designed to light up any roadSturdy construction to last$2.31 - $107.98
- Replace® Factory Daytime Running LightsFactory Daytime Running Lights by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$1.62 - $382.76
- Replace® Factory Turn Signal LightsFactory Turn Signal Lights by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, so your car can be seen by other drivers. Don’t drive with a damaged or non-functional turn signal light and endanger yourself...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$1.62 - $382.76
- Replace® Factory Parking LightsFactory Parking Lights by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, so your car can be seen by other drivers. Don’t drive with a damaged or non-functional parking light and endanger yourself and your...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$1.62 - $382.76
Guides & Articles
- HeadlightsCare And Feeding Of Your Composite HeadlampsThe condition of a vehicle's headlights is probably the last thing most drivers worry about unless there's a significant problem. Yesterday's cars with sealed beam headlights required little maintenance other than to replace a round or rectangular unit when one burned out. And once a new headlight was put in, everything looked and worked like new again.
- HeadlightsHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- HeadlightsFactors To Consider When Purchasing A Replacement Factory HeadlampWe at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have broken. Note that "factory" style headlight assemblies we sell are designed to replicate the original lamps, so you will not be considering features such as LEDs, halo rings, or projector beams. We've created this article to help ensure what you purchase is exactly right for your needs and wants.
- HeadlightsHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- HeadlightsA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
- HeadlightsCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- HeadlightsWhat Are The Different Types Of Halo Headlight Rings?Ever since BMW introduced "halo" headlights to serve as daytime running lights on their 2001 5-series, rings of light encircling round headlamp bulb openings have caught on around the world as THE dramatic way to add visual Wow and stance to a vehicle's front profile. While composite headlamp assemblies became mainstream in the 1980s, it wasn't until the turn of the millennium that automakers began to style multi-faceted projector beam style bulbs within the housings.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
- Cardone® Power Window Motor$37.65 - $216.66
Ford Fusion Custom & Factory Headlights Reviews
2013 Ford Fusion