Ford Freestyle Rims & Wheels
Wheels, or rims as they’re often called, are one of the most visually and technically important elements of a car. This part has undergone many years of change and development, always being altered to suit the standards of the auto industry. By now, virtually all wheels have gained a certain level of perfection, especially if they’re custom made from premium materials. The materials used to make a wheel are actually very important in deciding how the wheel will serve, so you should definitely take this factor into account when buying custom wheels. The Ford Freestyle wheels sold at CARiD are very diverse, so finding a set that will suit your individual taste should not be a problem.
The materials used to make wheels are customarily steel, aluminum, magnesium, or an alloy of two kinds. Steel wheels are relatively inexpensive and very sturdy, but tend to be quite heavy. Aluminum and alloy wheels are lighter and give better handling, but they are also more expensive. Thus the choice is up to you and should be based on individual priorities. Furthermore, you must pick a wheel diameter, color, and design that matches your Freestyle, and you’ll be surprised by the how much the image of your car will improve after installing this upgrade.
- SPEC-1® SP-1 Gloss Black with Machined Face$119.95 - $134.95 (ea)
- AMERICAN RACING® AR890 Chrome$237.76 - $453.03 (ea)
- ADVANTI RACING® 15th ANNIVERSARY Hyper Dark with Machined Undercut$179.40 - $291.00 (ea)
- KONIG® AIRSTRIKE Black with Machined Face$140.40 - $253.80 (ea)
- FIFTEEN 52® TARMAC Paint Ready$529.00 - $559.00 (ea)
- MAXXIM® ALLEGRO Graphite with Machined Face and Lip$108.00 - $145.26 (ea)
- MOTEGI RACING® FF7 Gloss Black with Clear Coat and Polished Lip$156.24 - $187.43 (ea)
- HD® CD20 Gloss Black with Polished Face$195.00 - $210.00 (ea)
Exactly as i had hoped. Beautiful rims. Actually look better on the car than the OEM's. Quality rims as well. Price at CARiD was excellent.
- Ford Freestyle Models
- Freestyle REG Wheels & Rims