Ford Freestyle Trailer Hitches
If the new millennium has been likened to innovation and ingenuity, a noteworthy point is that these changes are not limited just to the sphere of the Internet but are applicable to mundane everyday devices like Ford Freestyle trailer hitches as well. Gone are the days when trailer hitches were only of one type and hence could only be used in a limited number of ways. Compared to their predecessors, contemporary Ford trailer hitches are not only safer and more user friendly but versatile as well, as is evident from the wide variety available at CARiD. Buy one and instantly increase the carrying capacity of your Ford! Given that in addition to the trailer hitch you are the proud owner of a receiver hitch and have a cover to go with it as well, you have the means to transform your Ford Freestyle into the most multipurpose means of transport there ever was.
One of the best things about Ford Freestyle trailer hitches is that as many as five bikes can be loaded on them. Fixing a bike mount carrier on the trailer hitch is a good idea as it would ensure safety of the bikes when the trailer is in motion. Likewise, if you are a skiing enthusiast, then you can replace the bike mounts with a ski carrier that can carry as many as 6 ski pairs or two snow boards. While a bike carrier might be horizontal or vertical, along the body of the hitch could be various tow hooks and winch mounts both of which enable the user to carry spare tires without much of a hindrance. With a trailer hitch and the right set of accessories, you can even plan a picnic wherein you can carry everything from cooking paraphernalia to boating and camping equipment.
- # 10391345
- # 32928850
- Yakima® GetOut Roof Cargo Bagsfrom $99.00 - $149.00# 14753933
| Posted by Stephanie | (Grover, CO)
We put this hitch on our 2005 Ford Freestyle. It went on fairly easy. We did have a little trouble with the fish wire and getting it lined up but got in on without too much of a struggle. This was the most reasonably priced hitch I could find online and seems to be of good quality. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.
- Popular Freestyle Part Numbers
- CURT® 13542 - Class 3 Concealed Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (3500/350 Weight Capacity)
- Draw-Tite® 36360 - Class 2 Frame Trailer Hitch with 1-1/4" Receiver Opening (300/3500 Weight Capacity)
- Hidden Hitch® 90090 - Class 2 Trailer Hitch with 1-1/4" Receiver Opening (300/3500 Weight Capacity)
- CURT® 55587 - 2 Wire T-Connector
- Ford Freestyle Models
- Freestyle Limited Trailer Hitches
- Freestyle SE Trailer Hitches
- Freestyle SEL Trailer Hitches