Vehicles have evolved from being just a 'tool' for transportation to an advanced and capable machine that can tackle a wide variety of tasks. Jampacked with premium technologies and controlled with the computer, they ensure a superior driving experience. However, most of the factory vehicle computers are calibrated very conservatively and intended to meet the needs of an 'average' driver. For those who insist on the latest trends in technology with every passing season and want to get the most out of their vehicle, manufacturers offer more and more sophisticated performance chips and programmers that will turn any daily driver into a performance beast.
We gathered an exhaustive selection of the finest performance chips and programmers to help you unleash the true potential of your Ford Freestyle. Get these top-notch products to fine tune your engine for a huge jump in horsepower and torque. Ford Freestyle performance chips and programmers contain performance 'tunes' developed and thoroughly tested with the dynamometer to provide you with exceptional function and quality you deserve. You can not only boost your engine's efficiency using performance chips and programmers, but also monitor coolant temperature, exhaust gas temperature, intake air temperature, turbo boost, etc.
- Banks® AutoMind™ ProgrammerAutoMind™ Programmer by Banks®. The Banks AutoMind programmer lets you reprogram your vehicle’s engine controller. Features include multiple programs, OBD-II support, and OBD-II code-clearing capability.$368.68
- SCT Performance® X4 Series Power Flash ProgrammerThe SCT X4 Power Flash Programmer provides your PowerStroke with pre-loaded, dyno-proven power! From the factory, your vehicles computer is calibrated for the masses, designed with the average driver in mind, not the performance...Increase horsepower, torque, increased throttle response, firmer shifts and even increased fuel mileageBuilt-in WIFI connectivity attaches to your local wireless network for easy device updates$399.00
- JET® Speedometer CalibratorSpeedometer Calibrator by JET®. JET Performance Accu-Speed interacts with the vehicle speed sensor on late model GM, Ford, Dodge, and Jeep trucks and SUVs. It connects to the transmission to allow shift point adjustment and...Designed to modify speed sensor output readingsConnects to the transmission output speed sensor$149.96
- SCT Performance® Livewire TS Plus Performance Programmer and MonitorsFord Freestyle 2005, Livewire TS Plus Performance Programmer and Monitors by SCT Performance®. Recalibrate your vehicle’s engine management computer for better performance with the Livewire TS Performance Programmer and Monitor....Recalibrates your vehicle’s computer to maximize performance, develop more power and torque, and increase fuel mileageArrives pre-loaded with dyno-proven tune files$599.00
- SCT Performance® iTSX / TSX Series ProgrammerFord Freestyle 2005, iTSX / TSX Series for Android Wireless Vehicle Programmer by SCT Performance®. Recalibrate your vehicle’s computer for better performance with the iTSX/TSX Wireless Programmer. It comes pre-loaded with...Recalibrates your vehicle’s computer to maximize performance, develop more power and torque, and increase fuel mileageArrives pre-loaded with dyno-proven tune files$399.00
- APEXi® DIN3 Meter VFD-LED DisplayUniversal DIN3 Meter VFD-LED Display by APEXi®. A New Bi-planer VFD multi-purpose digital meter to replace and visually enhance traditional analog meters. Kit includes: Display Head Unit, Sensor Unit, Two x Temp. Sensors (1/8PT)...Manufactured from premium materialsDesigned to strict quality standards$637.26
- APEXi® D-Jetro Power FCD-Jetro Power FC by APEXi®. The Power FC is APEXi solution to all of your tuning needs and stands as the flagship tuning device in the APEXi lineup of electronics. Depending on your needs you can order anything from replacement...Manufactured from premium materialsDesigned to strict quality standards$20.04 - $398.04
- Fast® Air/Fuel MeterAir/Fuel Meter by Fast®. With no laptop required, FAST™ has developed three simple, easy-to-use air/fuel meters for gasoline, diesel and ethanol/methanol (E85) fuels. Available in single or dual sensor units, these meters give...Ideal for carbureted and EFI enginesAvailable in single or dual sensor units$349.45 - $468.21
- Fast® Air/Fuel MeterAir/Fuel Meter by Fast®. With no laptop required, FAST™ has developed three simple, easy-to-use air/fuel meters for gasoline, diesel and ethanol/methanol (E85) fuels. Available in single or dual sensor units, these meters give...Ideal for carbureted and EFI enginesAvailable in single or dual sensor units$346.05 - $454.83
- Fast® Sensor Wide Band Digital Ethanol/Methanol Air/Fuel MeterSensor Wide Band Digital Ethanol/Methanol Air/Fuel Meter by Fast®. With no laptop required, FAST™ has developed three simple, easy-to-use air/fuel meters for gasoline, diesel and ethanol/methanol (E85) fuels. Available in single...Ideal for carbureted and EFI enginesAvailable in single or dual sensor units$346.05 - $459.29
- Fast® Replacement Data Cables for Air/Fuel MeterReplacement Data Cables for Air/Fuel Meter by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$35.82 - $87.25
- Fast® Air/Fuel MeterAir/Fuel Meter by Fast®. With no laptop required, FAST™ has developed three simple, easy-to-use air/fuel meters for gasoline, diesel and ethanol/methanol (E85) fuels. Available in single or dual sensor units, these meters give...Ideal for carbureted and EFI enginesAvailable in single or dual sensor units$346.05 - $459.29
- AEM® K-Type Thermocouple KitUniversal K-Type Thermocouple Kit by AEM®. The thermocouple mounts in the exhaust to detect exhaust gas temperature. Includes thermocouple, compression mount, and heat shrink tubing.Useful for tuning when used with wideband UEGO sensorInstalls in exhaust stream$20.57 - $46.15
- SCT Performance® Advantage III Series Pro Racer SoftwareUniversal Advantage III Series Pro Racer Software by SCT Performance®. You've always wanted to tune your car yourself. Advantage III Pro Racer software from SCT Performance gives you the tools to custom-tune and tweak your Pony....Automatic On-Line software updates via the internetSCT's Dealer Technical Support is the best in the industry$349.00
- EFILive® FlashScan V2 DeviceFlashScan V2 Device by EFILive®.$5.00 - $1,599.00
Guides & Articles
- Performance ChipsSpeedo Calibrators and Tranny Controllers Let You Re-Engineer Your RideMany auto enthusiasts are driving around with speedometers registering too low a speed because they've mounted bigger tires on their vehicle. This effect occurs because larger tires have a greater overall circumference (distance around the outer edge) than smaller ones do. A tire with a larger circumference will cover more ground per revolution, and it will also make fewer revolutions in a mile than a tire of smaller diameter.
- Performance ChipsData Monitors and Loggers Provide Access to Important Drivetrain InfoIf you're tuning a modern engine, there's a lot of information you'll need to know in order to make educated adjustments and avoid trial-and-error guesses. Keeping track of air/fuel ratios, fuel pressures, boost pressures, and rpms is difficult at speed, and trying to commit them all to memory is almost impossible - assuming you even have readouts for these items. Maybe all you need to do is closely watch how temperatures and other things are affected by stop-and-go traffic. Or maybe you take your vehicle on track runs. If so, you already know splitting your attention between gauges and driving just causes you to lose focus on both. Because you can't take notes while driving, we offer a practical and effective solution for the tracking of engine data - recording it electronically for later playback.
- Performance ChipsWhy Should I Add a Throttle Controller?Modern cars and trucks are constantly evolving, mostly due to advancements in electronics. This allows vehicle systems previously controlled by mechanical hardware to be run by computers that have processing power undreamt of several short decades ago. When applied properly, this processing power can wring out higher levels of a vehicle's built-in power and responsiveness, without physically making any engine upgrades. One such system found on today's fuel-injected vehicles is electronic throttle control, commonly known as drive-by-wire.
- Performance ChipsAre Superchips Really Super?In today's ultra-competitive automotive world where fuel consumption, horsepower, and emissions are paramount, modern vehicles are controlled by computers in order to meet these opposite and conflicting demands. And presiding over the multitude of separate computers on any vehicle is the ECU (Engine Control Unit) - sometimes called the ECM (Engine Control Module).
Ford Freestyle Performance Chips & Programmers Reviews
2010 Ford F-150