- (43)Disc Brake PadsFord Freestyle
- (31)Brake RotorsFord Freestyle
- (30)Brake Calipers & ComponentsFord Freestyle
- (5)Brake Lines & HosesFord Freestyle
- Brake Master Cylinders & ReservoirsFord Freestyle
- (1)Brake BoostersFord Freestyle
- (6)ABS System PartsFord Freestyle
- (4)Parking Brake ComponentsFord Freestyle
- Brake System SensorsFord Freestyle
- (2)Brake HardwareFord Freestyle
- Brake Fluids & LubricantsFord Freestyle
The Ford Freestyle is a 7-passenger full-size crossover SUV which was produced by the Ford Motor Company in the United States between 2004 and 2009. If you are the motorist, you know that it is very important to keep your vehicle's brake system in good condition. So what to do if you got problems with your brakes? We kindly invite you to check out our website. Here you will find a great selection of replacement brake parts for your Ford Freestyle. Just look through our catalog and choose great products at an affordable price.
Whether you are looking for brake shoes, brake boosters, shut-off valves, or master cylinders, choose all needed brake parts on our website. We cooperate with well-known brands such as Dorman, Bendix, Pronto, etc., so we guarantee the finest quality and reliability of all brake parts. If you got any questions about this or that part, don't hesitate to contact our team of professionals. We are ready to help you 7 days a week. Place your order right now, and we will deliver it to any place all over the world as soon as possible. We have all you need!
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake PadsPosi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Centric®. These pads are manufactured using the positive molding process to assure consistent friction material density throughout the pad for excellent braking performance and extended...$18.58 - $95.92
- Centric® Premium Brake RotorPremium Brake Rotor by Centric®. This Centric brake rotor is manufactured using double disc grinding to eliminate taper and run-out, and ensure parallelism for excellent braking performance. The grinding process leaves a...$17.88 - $785.91
- Bosch® QuietCast™ Premium Brake PadsQuietCast™ Premium Brake Pads by Bosch®. It's certainly no joke when you drive with worn out brake pads as they can cause serious, very expensive problems if not replaced in time. Bosch QuietCast Premium Brake Pads are precision...$27.17 - $119.65
- Centric® C-Tek™ Standard Brake RotorC-Tek™ Standard Brake Rotor by Centric®. Manufactured using quality G3000 metallurgy and designed with a non-directional finish, this rotor provides superior braking power, high durability, excellent pedal feel, and quiet...$11.16 - $157.77
- Dorman® Brake Master CylinderBrake Master Cylinder by Dorman®. Dorman’s Brake Master Cylinders are suitable for a broad spectrum of vehicle applications. Dorman also offer a comprehensive line of Master Cylinder Repair Kits and Master Cylinder replacement...$10.16 - $296.96
- Monroe® Ceramics™ Brake PadsCeramics™ Brake Pads by Monroe®. These brake pads are designed for cleaner and cooler stops on domestic passenger cars, SUVs, severe duty and performance vehicles. A ceramic formulation reduces rotor wear, provides more...$19.47 - $65.66
- Akebono® Pro-ACT™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake PadsPerformance™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Akebono®. These pads combine OE quality and fit with application-specific friction formulations to deliver a superior level of braking performance. Innovative ceramic formulations...$33.95 - $102.76
- Bendix® CQ™ Ceramic Brake PadsCQ™ Ceramic Brake Pads by Bendix®. These ceramic pads are designed to meet OE vehicle specifications for fit, quality, and function while providing smooth, confident braking performance and delivering a quieter braking experience...$23.63 - $60.48
- Motorcraft® Brake RotorBrake Rotor by Motorcraft®. If you are looking for quality brake rotors for your vehicle, Motorcraft has the right product for you. Manufactured using quality cast iron, the brake rotor provides consistent hardness and strength and...$30.69 - $542.29
- Motorcraft® Brake CaliperBrake Caliper by Motorcraft®. Replace your worn-out brake caliper with this product. Starting with the original equipment casting, the Motorcraft disc brake caliper then receives new seals, boots, slide pins, bleed screws, caps,...$6.55 - $274.99
- Monroe® Dynamics™ Brake PadsDynamics™ Brake Pads by Monroe®. Dynamics Brake Pads utilize Positive Molding Technology. This unique performance-enhancing feature provides denser friction consistency for better stopping performance and reduced noise and dust...$19.89 - $111.67
- Motorcraft® Brake Master CylinderBrake Master Cylinder by Motorcraft®. If you need to replace a leaking or failed master cylinder, Motorcraft has the right product for you. Engineered specifically for your Ford, Lincoln, or Mercury model, this brake master...$2.83 - $1,155.36
- Dorman® Brake HoseBrake Hose by Dorman®. Direct replacement Hydraulic Brake Hoses are designed to fit specific vehicle applications and positions. This ensures a great fit every time. New hose replacement is recommended as part of a complete brake...$5.86 - $69.69
- Centric® Remanufactured Semi-Loaded Brake CaliperRemanufactured Semi-Loaded Brake Caliper by Centric®. Pressure tested and carefully inspected, this caliper ensures safe, leak-free performance while providing a precision fit. The caliper is tumble blasted with steel shot to...$17.24 - $217.87
- Bendix® CT-3™ Ceramic Brake PadsCT-3™ Ceramic Brake Pads by Bendix®. With these pads, you get smooth braking, confident pedal feel, shorter stopping distances, longer rotor and pads life, and reduced brake dust. With the use of thermally bonded high-performance...$45.83 - $125.40
Guides & Articles
- Auto Repair PartsHow To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks also equipping the rear with disc brakes. The brake pads are the wear items which will need attention sooner or later; there will be wide variations in brake pad life depending on the vehicle, driver, driving style, etc., but rough estimates are that front pads will need attention every 15,000-30,000 miles, with rear disc pads lasting 50,000-100,000 miles.
- Auto Repair PartsGlossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves, master cylinders, vacuum boosters, and more, you will come across a lot of different terminology when it comes to brake components. Depending on your knowledge and experience, a lot of these terms may be elementary. However, because many of them use similar words but represent completely different things, we've created this glossary to help you understand exactly what you need, and what you don't.
- Auto Repair PartsDisc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be hard on our brakes. Highway speeds, stop-and-go traffic, and heavy cargo loads are some of the more significant factors which increase brake wear.
- Auto Repair PartsSpecial Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right tools BEFORE you start working on your vehicle makes these types of jobs quick, easy, and doable for the home mechanic. It also prevents having to put things back together before the job is finished because a tool needs to be purchased. Owning the right tools and doing the job yourself will save you hundreds of dollars by sparing you a visit to the repair shop – and much more over the course of a lifetime of brake work.
- Auto Repair PartsBest Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub and contain holes that allow wheel mounting bolts to pass through and rotate with the wheels. Since there are many rotor styles and designs specially created for every budget and need, we’ve listed the advantages of each disc brake rotor so that you can make the right choice and get the best for your vehicle. All rotors, except ceramic brake rotors and two-piece rotors with aluminum centers, are typically one piece and crafted from iron for maximum heat absorption.
- Auto Repair PartsIs It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that forms over time on non-contact, outer perimeter areas of rotors and drums is a prime cause because rust is looser and less dense in nature – therefore, more likely to create resonation.
- Auto Repair PartsTips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake PartsIf you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real money back into your pocket, we offer some tips for those who are interested in doing just that. While it's a general rule that brake pads designed with aggressive grip levels and performance driving will result in faster wear, the following suggestions will help you extend your brake life significantly no matter what type of brakes you have on your vehicle.
Ford Freestyle Brake Parts Reviews
- Related Ford Freestyle Pages
- Ford Freestyle Models
- Freestyle Limited Replacement Brake Parts
- Freestyle SE Replacement Brake Parts
- Freestyle SEL Replacement Brake Parts