- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.97
- ACHILLES® ATR SPORT 2$82.28 - $157.24
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V1$154.08 - $1,224.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.22 - $357.64
- COOPER® CS5 GRAND TOURING$81.99 - $152.57
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $111.14
- DUNLOP® DIREZZA DZ101$85.05 - $257.00
About Ford Freestar Tires
The Ford Freestar is an elegantly styled vehicle with enhanced safety features. It has a spacious cabin, attractively styled to provide a serene ride quality. The engine is powerful, enabling acceptable handling and comfortable driving dynamics. It has enhanced safety features and a sophisticated sound system. Installing the right set of tires will enhance its performance, ride quality and safety on the road. CARiD stocks a wide selection of high performance tires designed to meet the varying needs of its customers. They stock summer tires for warm weather and winter tires for cold climate areas. Tire manufacturers have gone a step further and attempted to create a versatile product in the form of all season tires. These tires are designed for use in areas that have a short winter period. They are used in both summer and winter seasons. They are economical because they eliminate the need for periodic changeover over successive seasons.
Ford Freestar tires are designed using innovative techniques to guarantee precision and reliable service. Top grade materials such as natural rubbers and synthetic materials are applied to ensure the final product meets with the expectations of the market. Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensors are installed on each tire to monitor air pressure and temperature. This gadget warns the driver whenever significant deviations from the standard are detected. This enables the driver to take remedial action before the situation gets worse. All tires are designed to serve a specific period before replacement. Worn out and aging tires affect the performance and ride quality of your car. Reduced threads for instance hamper the free flow of air through the grooves thereby reducing the cooling effect on the tires. This leads to heat buildup, thereby leading to tire failure. Aging tires also have increased porosity leading to increased air leakage and frequent punctures.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.