Ford Focus Trailer Hitches
Any decision pertaining product purchase should be backed by thorough research and a lot of thinking and Ford Focus trailer hitches are no exception to this rule. In today’s era of prolonged recession, only a few things could be worse than making a wrong investment and lamenting bitterly later when it turns out to be a total misfit. As regards a trailer hitch, there are various aspects which should be explored before arriving at the right model, the foremost amongst them being pinpointing the right dealer. Because Ford is a popular brand, there is no dearth of dealers selling accessories that are compatible with the brand, among them being Ford Focus trailer hitches. But the fact remains that not all dealers are born equal. Amidst the sea of dealers, there will be the crème de la crème occupying the top rung such as CARiD, which is who you as the buyer, should give preference. In addition to the reliability factor associated with CARiD, they provide valuable assistance in selecting the right vehicle.
A point that you will soon realize while shopping for Ford Focus trailer hitches is that like dealers, even these are not equal. Be willing to look through the different hitch models available to find one that suits your needs best. One of the first points to observe is the construction of the trailer hitch. A well constructed hitch will serve you for many long years, while one which is poorly constructed will be a harbinger of problems. Check the safety locks and chains also, as these are meant to serve as protective gear during use. Check also the load carrying capacity of the trailer hitch to ensure that it falls within the Focus’ load capacity. The best thing about buying a Ford Focus trailer hitch from CARiD is that it will fit onto the vehicle precisely, having been designed specifically for the Focus.
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $94.14$94.14
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $57.27$57.27
- Blue Ox® - Tow Bar BracketStarting at: $379.99$379.99
- Pro Series® - 5th Wheel Installation KitStarting at: $52.14$52.14
- Eurosport Daytona® - Power Stroke Logo on Black Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- WARN® - Shackle Bracket for 2" Hitch ReceiverStarting at: $49.52$49.52
- Pilot® - Navigator Clear Hitch Mount Back-Up LightsStarting at: $31.78$31.78
- Hidden Hitch® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $105.59$105.59
- Bolt Lock® - Trailer Hitch Pin LockStarting at: $29.99$29.99
- Tow Ready® - T-One Connector AssemblyStarting at: $25.18$25.18
| Posted by Todd | (Asheville, NC)
Easy to install (after I learned the correct way!!). Works fine.
LX • SE • Sony Limited Edition • ZTS • ZX3 • S2 • Street • Base • Manual • SVT • ZTW • ZX5 • High • Mid • LX Austero • SE Tipico • ZX4 • ZX4 ST • ZXW • Ambiente • S • SES • Sport • ST • SEL • Electric • Titanium • SE Plus • Titanium Plus • Trend • Trend Sport