The Focus is sold across the world because it’s small, performs well and has plenty of room for everything you need to take with you which means that you spend a lot of time driving it. You need it to be running at its best at all times so you’re looking for the right performance upgrades. Thankfully, you can stop searching because we have a wide range of them at great prices so you get value for money and one of the more important ones is the Ford Focus air intake.
Of course, your engine uses a combination of fuel and air to run so aftermarket intakes can improve your vehicles performance by controlling the amount and temperature of the air reaching your engine. You can choose from a number of different types including short ram intakes which allow a higher volume of air to reach your engine or a cold air intake which will allow your engine to get cooler air so that it burns easier. Each one has different strengths and we have the information to allow you to make the right decision and all this is backed by great prices to give you great value!
- K&N® 57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit by K&N. This kit improves airflow into your engine. It includes a K&N air filter and a custom designed air intake tube. The K&N filter increases the airflow and the intake tube smoothes that...$55.99 - $837.99
- K&N® 57i Series Induction Kit57i Series Induction Kit by K&N.This induction kit is an easy and inexpensive way to increase airflow into your engine. It replaces your restrictive factory airbox with a free flowing K&N air filter. Increasing airflow will make...$67.99 - $236.99
- K&N® 57S Performance Airbox57S Performance Airbox by K&N. This airbox has a stock appearing design and function, but will still greatly increase airflow. The increased airflow comes from a large conical shaped K&N air filter, and results in more horsepower...$148.99 - $256.99
- K&N® 63 Series Aircharger Intake Kit63 Series Aircharger Intake Kit by K&N. Increased airflow and air volume into your engine results in more horsepower and torque, and better acceleration you can feel. This air intake kit is designed to maximize airflow and engine...$56.99 - $854.99
- K&N® 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit by K&N. Improve airflow and increase horsepower on your vehicle. This intake kit is available in various finishes and configurations. It replaces the factory air intake system with a free...$58.99 - $552.99
- K&N® Apollo Cold Air Induction SystemApollo Cold Air Induction System by K&N. Cooler air inlet temperatures mean more horsepower. This kit turns any air intake system into a Cold Air intake system. It replaces the OEM airbox with a K&N air filter in a special housing...$215.99 - $352.99
- Injen® SP Series Short Ram Intake SystemSP Series Short Ram Intake System by Injen. The Short Ram SP Series is a traditional, underhood air intake system that takes the place of your factory airbox and air filter, and the factory air intake tube. The EA Nanofiber air...$89.30 - $600.40
- AEM® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by AEM. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more oxygen, which results in better...$136.99 - $474.99
- AEM® Short Ram Air Intake SystemShort Ram Air Intake System by AEM. This system is an economical alternative to AEM's Cold Air Intake system. The Short Ram system installs easily under the hood, and on some applications outperforms the longer cold air design.$39.99 - $369.99
- AIRAID® Cold Air Dam Intake System with SynthaFlow® Air FilterCold Air Dam Intake System with SynthaFlow Air Filter by AIRAID.$75.90 - $611.90
- AIRAID® Cold Air Dam Intake System with SynthaMax® Air FilterCold Air Dam Intake System with SynthaMax Air Filter by AIRAID.$79.46 - $639.91
- Weapon-R® Dragon Air Intake SystemDragon Air Intake System by Weapon-R.$123.25 - $293.25
- Weapon-R® Neo-Ti Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemNeo-Ti Secret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with...$262.65 - $420.75
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any other...$169.15 - $378.25
- Weapon-R® Stealth Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemStealth Secret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R.$194.65 - $357.00
Guides & Articles
- Performance Air Intake SystemsCan an Air Intake System also Increase My Fuel Economy?We all know that achieving better fuel economy while driving puts money back in your pocket and does the environment a favor. But for those who are actively interested in squeezing the most out of every drop of gas, getting more miles per gallon can actually become a sport - especially if a vehicle has a manual transmission that can be upshifted earlier and put into neutral during downhill grades or when coasting to a stop sign.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterIn today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up front will save you more money over time. In our business, we've seen far too many consumers judge products solely on the basis of their initial cost, completely neglecting any long-term economy and benefits. When it comes to automobiles, "performance" air filters are a perfect example of this.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
- Walker® Extension Pipe$81.11 - $82.26
Ford Focus Performance Air Intake Systems Reviews
2008 Ford Focus