The Flex has hogged all the attention since the minute it debuted and its drivers are steadfastly loyal to this retro-stylish wagon that offers a boatload of driving pleasure. Fixing it up with a glittering Ford Flex Grill is the next step to customized excellence! We’re already on it by showcasing more Ford Flex Grills in more styles than anywhere else – and our inventory keeps growing by the day. From the more classical suggestions to a luxurious mesh design, take your pick from the most authentic manufacturers around at the discount prices you need. A letter-perfect OEM fit is what we provide you with because we know that’s what matters most. An enduring and classy Ford Flex Grill definitely turns some heads. Find the look that leaves no doubt right here at CARiD.com!
- E&G Classics® Mesh GrilleMesh Grille by E&G Classics®. The Mirror Chrome Style is a call to arms against the facelessness of today's commuter boxes. It is a style that cries out presence and personality, making you and your car known and noticed.$58.00 - $1,083.00
- APG® Mesh GrilleMesh Grille by APG®. Give your vehicle a new face with head-turning mesh grille by APG. This product is made of top grade rustproof stainless steel. Grille is designed application-specific with hassle-free installation.$46.50 - $656.90
- E&G Classics® Fine Mesh GrilleFine Mesh Grille by E&G Classics®. The Mirror Chrome Style is a call to arms against the facelessness of today's commuter boxes. It is a style that cries out presence and personality, making you and your car known and noticed.$58.00 - $999.00
- T-Rex® Upper Class Mesh GrilleUpper Class Mesh Grille by T-Rex®. Impressive top-quality stainless steel mesh guarantee the perfect look of your vehicle's front. Hand-assembled in the USA.$69.86 - $1,828.83
- APG® Perimeter GrillePerimeter Grille by APG®. This grille is CNC machined from solid aluminum plate to ensure seamless fit. This perimeter grille is covered by limited lifetime warranty.$46.03 - $348.75
- Lexani® Mesh GrilleMesh Grille Kit by Lexani®. Make a statement of personal style with a Lexani grille. One look at this grille and the world will know you aren't content to be like everyone else; you don't accept things as they are, but make your...Completely replaces your factory grilleGrille frame made from high grade 304 Stainless Steel$375.00 - $4,500.00
- Lexani® Zurich Style Mesh GrilleZurich Style Black Grille Kit by Lexani®. Make a statement of personal style with a Lexani grille. One look at this grille and the world will know you aren't content to be like everyone else; you don't accept things as they are,...Completely replaces your factory grilleGrille frame made from high grade 304 Stainless Steel$375.00 - $3,875.00
- Street Scene® Billet GrilleBillet Grille by Street Scene®. Stay away from boring stock grilles and give your vehicle’s front end a more aggressive look. The grille is constructed from durable material for extra durability and designed to fit perfectly. In...Adds racer-inspired flash to your vehicleDurable construction$81.65 - $723.78
- Street Scene® Speed Grille™ InsertSpeed Grille™ Insert by Street Scene®. Go with the hottest product by Street Scene and make your vehicle the talk of the town! The grille is made of high-grade material to provide years of service even under the roughest...Adds racer-inspired flash to your vehicleDurable construction$36.57 - $699.96
- DefenderWorx® Grille EmblemGrille Emblem by DefenderWorx®. Grille Emblem is ready to install on your grille giving it a perfect and accomplished look with a unique style. Being an officially GM licensed product, they are easy to install and come with a...$47.45 - $290.46
- AMI® Grille EmblemBillet Grille Emblem by AMI®. Replace the cheap plastic emblem on your grille with a billet aluminum item that won’t peel or crack. Whether it’s polished, powdercoated or chromed, it’ll grace your grille.$32.20 - $178.42
- AMI® Billet Grille and Tailgate EmblemsBillet Grille and Tailgate Emblems by AMI®. Replace the cheap plastic emblem on your grille with a billet aluminum item that won’t peel or crack. Whether it’s polished, powdercoated or chromed, it’ll grace your grille.$32.20 - $178.42
- Lexani® Grille BadgeGrille Badge (LG-699012) by Lexani®. Complete your vehicle's transformation with this tasteful badge. It exclaims to all your exquisite taste in automotive styling products.Completely replaces your factory grilleGrille frame made from high grade 304 Stainless Steel$125.00
- E&G Classics® 3-Pc Chrome Fine Mesh Grille Kit (1386-0102-09)Chrome Fine Mesh Grille Kit by E&G Classics®, 3-Piece. Includes: 1-Pc Main Grille and 2-Pc Bumper Grille. Grille Type: Main - Replacement; Lower - Overlay. Installation: Easy, up to 1.5 Hours. The complete kit includes main and...Made in automotive grade stainless steelSuperior materials and workmanship$540.00
- T-Rex® 1-Pc Upper Class Series Polished Mesh Main Grille (54523)Upper Class Series Polished Stainless Steel Formed Mesh Main Grille (54523) by T-Rex®, 1-Piece. "Replacement" application that replaces the factory grille completely. Impressive top-quality stainless steel mesh guarantee the...Exclusive full formed woven mesh design for an eye-catching 3-dimensional appearanceFrame and mesh constructed from 304 stainless steel$481.19
Guides & Articles
- Custom GrillesGrille Emblems | The Finishing Touch to Your Factory or Custom GrilleA grille emblem is a source of pride for vehicle manufacturers because it's a final signature on what designers and engineers have spent a lot of time and hard work creating. It's fair to say a grille emblem is similar to an artist's name on a completed painting - because both represent a show of pride about what's been created, and in the creator's own abilities to produce it. And while pieces by any artist will vary, the signature on them is distinctive in its own right because it's the one constant that doesn't change. If an artist or carmaker goes in a new direction, that signature may be the only thing that's recognizable initially - until what's newly created becomes appreciated on its own merits.
- Custom GrillesGrille Insert – Overlay – Replacement - Which install method is best?If you're shopping for a new custom grille to add visual impact to the front of your car or truck, you'll see the installation methods described using such terms as "replacement", "insert", and "overlay". In this article, we’ll discuss what makes each of these methods different from each other. Whenever possible, we recommend reading a manufacturer’s installation instructions that may be available online before making a purchase. That way, you can make an informed decision regarding your ability to install the grille yourself or not. You’ll also get a sense of what tools and equipment you might need. We invite you to browse through our selection of hand tools, power tools, and other automotive tools should you find yourself in need of any of these labor-saving devices.
- Custom GrillesPolished, Plated, Painted | Grille Finishes For Any TasteAutomotive enthusiasts enjoy engaging in discussions about which car model is sleekest, which truck is brawniest, which wheels are best-looking, which car wax makes paint its shiniest, and so on. The conversations are eternal, encouraging exploration of minute details on any given subject. But ultimately, there really isn't any answer to the question of what is the best of something because it comes down to a matter of taste. Custom grilles are certainly no exception.
- Custom GrillesChoosing Your Grille Design | Mesh, Billet, CNC & MoreThe grille on your car or truck is its most distinctive signature, and it's one of the first things people notice about your ride. A well-designed grille can make it easy for those with even a passing interest in cars to recognize the type of vehicle you drive. In our Car & Truck Custom Grilles section, we allow you to go a step further with grilles that complement, enhance, or revamp your front end a little or a lot depending on your preference. You can take this to its ultimate conclusion by creating a look for the front of your car that everyone will recognize as YOU. In this article, we'll guide you through the types and styles of grilles we offer, and we'll cover terminology you may not be familiar with such as mesh, billet, and CNC styles.
Ford Flex Custom Grilles Reviews
2010 Ford Flex