The Flex can get you to wherever you’re going and whether you’re just driving it to work or you’re driving it off the paved roads and away from civilization you want to know that it looks as good as it can. While you keep it clean you’re wondering whether there is more you could be doing and there is: visual upgrades. Thankfully we have a wide range of them and they’re available at much lower prices than you might expect when you consider the benefits that they deliver you!
Since everybody sees the exterior of your vehicle first it’s important to make sure that it looks exactly right which is why Ford Flex body kits are perfect. We have a wide range of parts so that you can subtly change your vehicle in ways that make it stand out without drawing too much attention or you can go all the way and make sure that every set of eyes is on your vehicle as you drive past. Once you have the combination that suits your vehicle you’ll be left wondering how you ever drove a standard car!
- 3d Carbon® Front Air DamFront Air Dam by 3d Carbon®. Increase the visual impact of your vehicle with a stylish and functional front air dam from 3dCarbon. Designed for a perfect fit on your vehicle, the air dam attaches easily with double-sided 3M tape...$151.50 - $544.81
- 3d Carbon® Rear LowerRear Lower by 3d Carbon®. This rear valence panel is a 1-piece skirt that completely wraps around your vehicle's rear bumper cover along its bottom edge for a low-to-the-ground visual effect. Contoured perfectly to your make and...$99.25 - $579.83
- 3d Carbon® Front Fender VentsFront Fender Vents by 3d Carbon®. Add stylish and functional cooling ducts to your vehicle's front fenders with 3dCarbon's set of two Fender Vents. Urethane construction provides extremely high resistance to heat and it bonds with...Cutting of your vehicle's front fenders is necessary before installing the fender ventsProfessional body shop installation and painting are recommended$118.00 - $333.49
- 3d Carbon® Side SkirtSide Skirt by 3d Carbon®. Your vehicle will look like it is going fast even when parked once these stylish and functional aerodynamic side skirts are installed. Designed for a perfect fit on your vehicle, each side skirt attaches...$37.31 - $383.42
- Xenon® Side SkirtSide Skirt by Xenon®. Side skirts will give your vehicle custom detail and make it appear lower. They minimize the amount of air flowing under the car, and make it look like it's "hugging" the road. Molded in reaction injection for...$15.12 - $352.05
- 3d Carbon® Body KitBody Kit by 3d Carbon®. It brings an exciting new look that embodies elegance and luxury. All 3dCarbon products are manufactured in flexible high pressure injected urethane and will require prepping, priming and painting prior to...$37.31 - $2,493.86
- Dawn® Body Side MoldingBody Side Molding by Dawn®. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance and guard the doors from...$48.63 - $208.75
- Xenon® Door PanelDoor Panel by Xenon®. This side panel will continue the ground effects into the door, making sure the styling line extends uninterrupted from wheel well to wheel well. Reaction injection molded in polyurethane for perfect fit and...$15.12 - $316.52
- ACC® Engine Chrome AccessoriesEngine Chrome Accessories by ACC®. These Chrome Accessories will give your engine the ultimate in custom detail creating a visual focal point. The highly polished finish will enhance the appearance of your engine bay, especially...$14.06 - $1,367.05
- 3d Carbon® 3 Series Fender Vents with Mesh GrilleFord Flex 2009, 3 Series Fender Vents with Mesh Grille by 3d Carbon®. Material: Polyurethane, 1 Pair. When you're looking for ground effects pieces, 3DCarbon delivers the aggressive styling you want with the easy installation and...Enhances aerodynamics with contours that deflect additional wind off to the sidesSuperior injection molded urethane construction is durable and resistant to cracks$147.68 - $248.11
- 3d Carbon® Body KitFord Flex 2009, Body Kit by 3d Carbon®. When you're looking for ground effects pieces, 3DCarbon delivers the aggressive styling you want with the easy installation and perfect fit you need.Enhances aerodynamics with contours that deflect additional wind off to the sidesSuperior injection molded urethane construction is durable and resistant to cracks$37.31 - $1,242.36
- Dawn® Bodyside Moldings (Painted)Ford Flex 2009, 2.5" Bodyside Moldings by Dawn®. Material: Plastic. Comes painted. 4 Pieces. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle...Custom designed for each applicationComes pre-measured and cut, and ready to install$208.75
- Xenon® Custom Style Side Skirts (Unpainted)Ford Flex 2009, Custom Style Side Skirts by Xenon®. Material: Polyurethane. Comes unpainted. This side panel will continue the ground effects into the door, making sure the styling line extends uninterrupted from wheel well to...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$15.12 - $83.15
- Xenon® Custom Style Rear Fascia Replacement (Unpainted)Ford Flex 2009, Custom Style Rear Fascia Replacement by Xenon®. Material: Polyurethane. Comes unpainted. This front fascia will give the front of your vehicle an aggressive look. It's designed to blend perfectly with the natural...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$302.38
- Magic Tilt® Galvanized FenderGalvanized Fender by Magic Tilt®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great...$21.08 - $38.19
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- Yakima® Q Tower Foot Pack$156.00
Ford Flex Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2000 Chevy Camaro