Your Flex has a unique style and plenty of room for everything you need to take with you which means that it’s a vehicle you drive every day. Of course, this means that you need it to be running at its best at all times but servicing and maintenance can only do so much so you need the right performance upgrades. Thankfully, we have a wide range of them to suit your Flex and one of the most important ones is the Ford Flex air intake which we have at great prices.
Your engine uses a mixture of fuel and air to run and an aftermarket air intake can improve the performance by allowing more air or colder air to reach your engine. There are different types including cold air intakes which will send cooler air to your engine so that it burns better or short ram intakes which will remove the restrictions put in place by your standard intake so that your engine gets more air to burn. No matter what performance boost you’re looking for we have the right intake to give it to you so that you’ll almost wonder if you’re driving a new car!
- K&N® 77 Series High-Flow Performance Air Intake Kit77 Series High-Flow Performance Air Intake Kit by K&N®. This intake kit is designed for the larger engines typically found in trucks and SUVs. It replaces the factory air intake system with a free flowing K&N air filter and custom...$258.99 - $468.99
- Airaid® MXP Series Cold Air Dam Intake SystemMXP Series Cold Air Dam Intake System by Airaid®. The MXP Series air intake system positions a large 360º AIRAID air filter with a huge air inlet in the stock location, but encloses it in a roto-molded polyethylene airbox that...$294.90
- Injen® PF Series Air Intake SystemPF Series Air Intake System by Injen®. The PF Series Air Intake System is made for high performance cars, trucks and SUVs. It features a larger air filter and a larger diameter air intake tube to meet the airflow demands of the...$19.95 - $437.00
- CGS® Short Ram Air Intake SystemShort Ram Air Intake System by CGS®. Get more power, improved performance and increased mileage in an attractive bolt-on package. With the CGS Air Intake System you get all this and a complete replacement lifetime warranty, at an...$133.00 - $269.50
- CGS® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by CGS®. Get much more power, improved mileage and performance in one attractive bolt-on package. With the CGS Cold Air Intake System you get all that and a lifetime warranty at an affordable price. Each and...$133.00 - $269.50
- K&N® 33 Series Panel Air Filter33 Series Air Filter by K&N®. A K&N 33 series OE replacement air filter is designed to increase horsepower and acceleration. These washable and reusable panel air filters are easy to install because they fit directly into the...$34.99 - $92.99
- aFe® Pro Dry S Air FilterPro Dry S Air Filter by aFe®. The Pro DRY S is the perfect combination of performance, protection and convenience. When you want increased airflow with superior filtration, but ease of maintenance is a high priority, look no...$49.95 - $919.84
- K&N® E Series Round Air FilterE Series Air Filter by K&N®. K&N E Series round automotive air filters are designed to replace your restricted factory air filter for additional horsepower and performance. These filters are washable, reusable and last up to 50,000...$28.99 - $356.99
- GREEN FILTER® Factory Replacement Air FilterFactory Replacement Air Filter by Green Filter®. Replace your factory air cleaner filter element with a Green Filter oiled-cotton filter and never buy another filter as long as you own your vehicle. Enjoy superior flow and finer...$25.55 - $115.31
- aFe® Pro 5R Air FilterPro 5R Air Filter by aFe®. The Pro 5R air filter provides increased airflow to your engine without sacrificing filtration ability. The increased airflow allows your engine to make more power, and have better throttle response and...$46.95 - $199.95
- K&N® Round Tapered Air FilterUniversal Round Tapered Air Filter (RU-5006) by K&N®, 2.5" F x 5.25" B x 2.5" D x 1.5" L x 20 degrees FA. Get better performance, superior engine protection and more economical operation with a K&N Air Filter. K&N Universal Air...Improves engine airflowIncreases horsepower and acceleration$57.99
- K&N® Round Tapered Air FilterUniversal Round Tapered Air Filter (RU-5005) by K&N®, 2.5" F x 5.25" B x 2.5" D x 5.75" L. Get better performance, superior engine protection and more economical operation with a K&N Air Filter. K&N Universal Air Filters are...Improves engine airflowIncreases horsepower and acceleration$57.99
- K&N® Oval Tapered Air FilterUniversal Oval Tapered Air Filter (RU-5004) by K&N®, 4.75" F x 6.5" MA x 4.75" SA x 3.5" L. Get better performance, superior engine protection and more economical operation with a K&N Air Filter. K&N Universal Air Filters are...Improves engine airflowIncreases horsepower and acceleration$35.99
- K&N® Oval Tapered Air FilterUniversal Oval Tapered Air Filter (RU-3410) by K&N®, 1.25" F x 3.875" MA x 3.438" SA x 2.25" L. Offset is Vertical and to the Center. Get better performance, superior engine protection and more economical operation with a K&N Air...Improves engine airflowIncreases horsepower and acceleration$32.99
- K&N® Round Tapered Air FilterUniversal Round Tapered Air Filter (RR-3004) by K&N®, 2.75" F x 5.75" B x 5.938" D x 7.688" L. Get better performance, superior engine protection and more economical operation with a K&N Air Filter. K&N Universal Air Filters are...Improves engine airflowIncreases horsepower and acceleration$57.99
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance PartsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Performance PartsWhy does my car have a plastic intake manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
- Performance PartsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterMost aftermarket air filters are constructed from multiple layers of cotton gauze, which are sandwiched between wire mesh that is formed into pleats. The layers of oiled cotton fibers are able to trap dirt particles that are even smaller than the holes in the filter media. The airflow stays consistent between cleanings, for optimal combustion.
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Loaded Brake Caliper$76.32 - $86.63
- Dorman® Variable Valve Timing Solenoid$47.28 - $47.46
- Related Ford Flex Pages
- Ford Flex Models
- Flex Limited Performance Air Intake Systems
- Flex SE Performance Air Intake Systems
- Flex SEL Performance Air Intake Systems
- Flex Titanium Performance Air Intake Systems