- (6)Pillar PostsFord Fiesta
- (6)Window TrimFord Fiesta
- (2)Mirror CoversFord Fiesta
- (5)Chrome Door HandlesFord Fiesta
- (1)Fender TrimFord Fiesta
- (2)Tail Light BezelsFord Fiesta
- (1)Headlight BezelsFord Fiesta
- (1)Bumper TrimFord Fiesta
- Gas CapsFord Fiesta
- (1)Door SillsFord Fiesta
- (12)Emblems + LetteringFord Fiesta
- (22)Custom GrillesFord Fiesta
- (135)Exhaust TipsFord Fiesta
- (30)Side VentsFord Fiesta
- (955)License Plates & FramesFord Fiesta
- (4)Aluminum MatsFord Fiesta
- (16)Billet PedalsFord Fiesta
- (205)Hitch CoversFord Fiesta
- (18)Mud FlapsFord Fiesta
- (4)Wind DeflectorsFord Fiesta
- (4)Bug DeflectorsFord Fiesta
You can drastically improve the overall look of your Ford Fiesta by installing shiny chrome accessories. There is a range of stylish door handle covers, mirror covers, fender trim, gas cap covers, pillar posts and much, much more available for sale in our on-line store. All these chrome-plated accessories come with an application-specific design and perfectly fit the unique contours of your vehicle’s. Ford Fiesta chrome accessories can be installed easily with the pre-applied 3M adhesive tape. Just peel the tape off and attach an accessory onto the surface of your vehicle. No cutting, no drilling, no bolting.
The majority of aftermarket chrome add-ons are manufactured from ABS plastic and some accessories are made of stainless steel. Both materials are well known for their strength, high durability, and outstanding rust resistance. Engineered for elegance and style, custom-made chrome products are designed to accent your existing chrome accessories and add some gleam and eminence to your car. As we work only with the most respected manufacturers in the aftermarket industry such as Putco, RI, and SES Trims, you are guaranteed the premium quality of each Ford Fiesta chrome accessory. Create your own luxury vehicle that everyone will remember.
- SAA® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by SAA®. Spice up your vehicle’s appearance with the chrome-style pillar post trim from SAA. All parts are made of high-quality mirror polished stainless steel. The units install quickly and easily...$27.60 - $176.64
- RI® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by RI®. Add some shine to your vehicle with these mirror-look Stainless Steel panels. These attractive panels will distinguish the sides of your vehicle.$13.50 - $122.40
- Zunden® Chrome Pillar PostsChrome Pillar Posts by Zunden®. If you're looking for something special to add a touch of gleam to your car, these are the most effective way to go. Zunden pillar posts will provide your vehicle with a new look and feel for a long...$65.63 - $192.50
- B&I® Pillar PostsPillar Posts by B&I®. Set your ride apart from the rest with B&I Pillar Posts. These stylish Pillar Posts will give your door posts custom detail that’s far from the ordinary.$29.99 - $74.99
- Sherwood® Pillar PostsPillar Posts by Sherwood®. Sherwood gives you total flexibility in customizing your vehicle exterior with high quality trims for a wide range of applications. Sherwood uses carefully tested proprietary materials, developed in house...$66.70 - $81.27
- SAA® Window TrimWindow Trim by SAA®. Push your vehicle’s style to the next level with the chrome-style window trim package from SAA. Laser cut from high quality, mirror polished stainless steel, each unit is durable and designed to last....$38.64 - $220.80
- RI® Window MoldingWindow Belt Molding by RI®. Add some shine to your vehicle with these Stainless Steel panels. The 2 Door moldings are polished to a mirror-like finish, while the 4 Door versions are triple chrome plated. Both will add distinction...$17.50 - $202.30
- RI® Chrome Mirror CoversChrome Mirror Covers by RI®. Make your vehicle look like a luxury model with these Chrome Mirror Covers.$34.38 - $102.85
- SES Trims® Mirror CoversMirror Covers by SES Trims®. Are your mirrors black or body colored? Are they chrome but weathered and impact damaged? Then bring some shine and protection to your mirrors with these Chrome or Gloss Black Mirror Covers! They're...$38.99 - $62.00
- RI® Door Handle CoversDoor Handle Covers by RI®. Get custom looking Door Handle Covers without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. These covers will enhance the style of your vehicle.$13.75 - $214.20
- SES Trims® Door Handle CoversDoor Handle Covers by SES Trims®. Are you bored with your plain black door handles? Are your body colored door handles faded or scratched up? Are your chrome door handles weathered or yellowed? If you answered yes to any of these...$24.99 - $40.00
- CCI® Door Handle CoversDoor Handle Covers by CCI®. Customize your vehicle by applying CCI chrome trim, which is made of high quality ABS plastic, triple chrome-plated and easy to install. The products are also backed with limited lifetime warranty.$32.40 - $138.00
- Bully® Door Handle Cover KitDoor Handle Cover Kit by Bully®. These door handle covers enhance the looks and value of your vehicle and offer quick and easy installation via durable 3M tape adhesion. They are composed entirely of automobile grade long lasting...$12.28 - $86.16
- SES Trims® Chrome Tail Light BezelsChrome Tail Light Bezels by SES Trims®. "Euro Style" Tail Lights are one of the most popular vehicle modifications these days. But they can be costly and time consuming to install. What if you could get the style without the hassle...$54.00 - $80.00
- Sherwood® Headlight & Taillight Trims SetHeadlight & Taillight Trims Set by Sherwood®. Looking for the right headlight or taillight rims for your vehicle? We offer these great add-ons that combine exclusive design with rugged durability to serve you for years to come. The...Deliver ultimate protection from unsightly scuffs, dents, and scratchesOffer second-to-none design$167.28
Guides & Articles
- Chrome TrimPillar Post Trim: Mirror-Bright Dress-Up For The OutsideWhile chrome trim has gone in and out of fashion on automobiles over the years, it’s hard to deny the reason chrome always comes back into fashion is because it simply looks so good. Applied in just the right amount, chrome pieces can really make the lines of any car or truck pop. When most vehicles roll off the assembly line though, trim pieces around doors and windows are often found lacking - but with potential for easy improvement.
- Rocker Panels & FloorsFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Chrome TrimChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Chrome TrimIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.