The Ford F-650 Super Duty is a medium-duty commercial truck that is produced mainly for the heavy-duty towing, hauling, use in construction field, and take on the role of utilitarian truck. When you look at it, its size may be intimidating at first, but getting in and driving is rather easy. Speaking of driving – it is the only medium-duty truck that doesn’t require commercial driver’s license – even a high-school kid may drive it (although it is a bad idea). To make your rig truly one of a kind and add extra utilities to its vast cargo space, you need to equip it with the highly-functional Ford F-650 bed accessories, plenty of which we offer at CARiD.
Your truck is a massive machine that can easily pull-off any kind of hauling job with confidence, and to assist you with this objective, our large selection of truck bed accessories will take your rig’s hauling performance to the next level. Since your F-650 is all about hauling, we’ve got everything to help you tightly secure your cargo, protect your truck from damage, and give the extra room to safely transport all your work gear. Every truck bed accessory that we offer is made out of solid materials and features a heavy-duty construction design that can withstand even the harshest of work conditions.
- Cargo Ease® Cargo LockersCargo Lockers are the newest offering in the Cargo Ease product line. These Composite and Aluminium drawer cargo storage units come in standard 9” and max 12” sizes with drawer capacities of 600 lbs each and 80% extensions. The...Water tested2,000 lbs weight capacity (evenly distributed)$1,720.31 - $3,396.25
- Cargo Ease® Cargo Ramp Series Bed SlideCargo Ramp Series Bed Slide by Cargo Ease®. If you need something more reliable than an ordinary slide out drawer system, you've come to the right place. With this highly efficient Cargo Ramp Slide, you can extend your vehicle's...$2,000.00
- Cargo Ease® Commercial Series Bed SlideCommercial Series Bed Slide by Cargo Ease®. This highly efficient model is sure to make any craftsman, carpenter, contractor, and person alike who works hard together with their vehicle happy and fully satisfied. Featuring...$1,345.50 - $1,615.50
- Cargo Ease® Dual Slide Series Bed SlideDual Slide Series Bed Slide by Cargo Ease®. If you require the convenience of owning two bed slides in one investment, your desire will come to fruition with this ultimate add-on. The Dual Slide model is the perfect upgrade that is...$2,044.44
- Cargo Ease® Full Extension Series Bed SlideFull Extension Series Bed Slide by Cargo Ease®. Especially for the professionals who're passionate about their work and require a bed slide with more than 70% extension, this great model is the way to go. It gives you the ultimate...$1,777.78
- Cargo Ease® Heritage Series Bed SlideHeritage Series Bed Slide by Cargo Ease®. Forget about crawling in and out of the back of your truck and make your life significantly easier with this ultimate add-on. The bed slide features a solid plywood deck for long-lasting...$746.67 - $850.50
- Cargo Ease® Hybrid Series Bed SlideHybrid Series Bed Slide by Cargo Ease®. Perfect solution either for everyday use or weekend projects. With a simple twist and pull of the T-handle hidden under the deck of this great bed slide, you will put an end to your back...$1,044.00
- Cargo Ease® Titan Series Bed SlideTitan Series Bed Slide by Cargo Ease®. Being the heaviest duty model of the Cargo Ease line, this pretty 'little' thing is able to hold up to 2,500/3,000 lbs of cargo. The bed slide is crafted from the sturdiest materials and...$1,688.89 - $1,866.66
- Cargo Ease® Bed SlideBed Slide by Cargo Ease®. Forget about crawling in and out of the back of your vehicle and make your life significantly easier with this ultimate add-on. The bed slides are offered in multiple options that differ in cargo capacity...$746.67 - $2,044.44
- Cargo Ease® Our Pullout Aluminum Series Bed SlideOur Pullout Aluminum Series Bed Slide by Cargo Ease®, 600 lbs Capacity. Sometime less is more and OPA is proof of that. Less height means more space for those with a cover, where an inch or two makes all the difference. Less weight...600 pound capacity (evenly distributed)Light weight design – 120 pounds or less$1,644.44
- TracRac® UtilityRac™ G2 Body Truck Rack SystemUtilityRac™ G2 Body Truck Rack System by TracRac®. Sliding rack systems aren’t just for pickups anymore. Now you can give your utility work truck the same advantages of a high-quality overhead rack that you’ve enjoyed on your...1,250 lb. Load capacityAerodynamic and quiet$759.99
- Cargo Ease® 12" Max 1 Drawer Locker (CL9548-D12-1)Locker (CL9548-D12-1) by Cargo Ease®, 95" L x 48" W, 1 Drawer H 12'. 600 lbs Capacity per drawer system. Lockers are the newest offering in the Cargo Ease product line. These Composite and Aluminium drawer cargo storage units come...Water tested2,000 lbs weight capacity (evenly distributed)$1,890.50
- Cargo Ease® 9" Standard 2 Drawer Locker (CL9548-D9-2)Locker (CL9548-D9-2) by Cargo Ease®, 95" L x 48" W, 2 Drawer H 9'. 600 lbs Capacity per drawer system. Lockers are the newest offering in the Cargo Ease product line. These Composite and Aluminium drawer cargo storage units come in...Water tested2,000 lbs weight capacity (evenly distributed)$3,028.31
- Cargo Ease® 9" Standard 1 Drawer Locker (CL9548-D9-1)Locker (CL9548-D9-1) by Cargo Ease®, 95" L x 48" W, 1 Drawer H 9'. 600 lbs Capacity per drawer system. Lockers are the newest offering in the Cargo Ease product line. These Composite and Aluminium drawer cargo storage units come in...Water tested2,000 lbs weight capacity (evenly distributed)$1,720.31
- Cargo Ease® 12" Max 2 Drawer Locker (CL9548-D12-2)Locker (CL9548-D12-2) by Cargo Ease®, 95" L x 48" W, 2 Drawer H 12'. 600 lbs Capacity per drawer system. Lockers are the newest offering in the Cargo Ease product line. These Composite and Aluminium drawer cargo storage units come...Water tested2,000 lbs weight capacity (evenly distributed)$3,396.25
Guides & Articles
- Bed AccessoriesBed Mat, Bed Liner, Bed Coating | Which One is Better for My Pickup Bed?If you carry heavy objects, sharp-edged debris, branches, lumber, rubble, and equipment in your pickup truck regularly, you know it doesn't take much for this kind of cargo to leave scratches and gouges on the painted metal surface of your bed floor and walls. Odds are you've experienced this. No matter how gingerly you place items in your bed and tie them down, the unexpected panic stop that always comes up sooner or later still manages to create chaos as things shift around. Maybe you've even felt and heard a dreaded thump behind your seat after heavier items broke free and slid forward hard - leaving a noticeable dent in your bed wall. While these are problems inherent with any metal bed floor, there is a better way to carry cargo while keeping your pickup bed looking good.
- Bed AccessoriesHow Can I Carry More Stuff in My Pickup Bed?Whether you use your pickup for work or for recreation, carrying a lot of equipment, tools, and gear means you're potentially prepared for a range of situations. But if you can't find exactly what you need and extract it from your truck's cargo area in a timely manner, you're really not as prepared as you think. Consider the last time you couldn't find something in your truck. Maybe a search through the entire vehicle was necessary in order to be sure the item wasn't in the truck before beginning a search somewhere else. How much time did that take? And how was your stress level afterward? Or maybe, perish the thought, you had to buy a new tool to replace one you couldn't find but knew wasn't actually lost for good.
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Bed Accessories5th Wheel Tailgates Give You Clearance And AerodynamicsIf you own a pickup with a 5th wheel towing hitch installed in the pickup bed, then you know you need to lower your tailgate whenever you are connecting or disconnecting the trailer from the hitch. If you forget to lower the tailgate? You're buying a replacement.
- Bed AccessoriesTypes of Truck Bed Tool BoxesPickup trucks are designed to be very practical, but there’s definitely nothing pleasant about the tools rattling in a truck bed while driving. There’s as well nothing good about leaving equipment and other stuff out in the open, making it vulnerable to the extremes of weather and, even worse, theft.
- Bed AccessoriesTruck Bed Rail StylesActually, truck bed rails serve as extremely handy aftermarket add-ons and are designed for unparalleled utility and appearance. These accessories also protect a truck’s surface from dents and scratches that might occur while loading cargo on a vehicle. What’s more, the bed rails provide the ability to tie down bulky or oddly-shaped objects. Depending on the style, the bed rails can dramatically alter the look of any truck while allowing the truck owners to customize their vehicle by adding certain finishes or lights.
- Bed AccessoriesTruck Bed RackLadder rack, bed rack, pipe rack – no matter how you choose to call it, this accessory is definitely a very useful and valuable aftermarket product one can ever imagine. This is especially true for carpenters, landscapers, plumbers, contractors, and other pros who use racks for whatever reason (e.g., for hauling tools, equipment, and cargo to the job site and from there, etc.) Same as any other piece of the latest job equipment, a bed rack has to perform the required job, and it’s design should keep pace with modern technology; otherwise, it’s off to the scrap heap.