Wish your Ford F-650 engine had more horsepower? With a performance exhaust system from CARiD, it can. Custom exhaust systems enhance the efficiency of the engine, releasing all the power that is trapped within the engine. Their primary intention is to increase horsepower and boost engine performance. CARiD sells a variety custom exhaust systems for the Ford F-650 from the top manufacturers in the industry. For unparallel gains in power, pick any Flowmaster, MagnaFlow, Borla, dB or Gibson Ford F-650 exhaust system. Ensure that you choose the exhaust system designed for your engine size and car specifications. This will ensure that the exhaust is an exact fit for your car, and will cancel out all installation problems that may arise due to size mismatch.
Most of the Ford F-650 exhaust systems at the shop are built to be fitted right within the convenience of your driveway or home garage and are easy to install. Should you choose to have a technician do the installation for you though; it will take them only a few minutes to get everything fitted into place. You will love how your new Ford F-650 exhaust system sounds. Aggressive but not too loud to be annoying, it gives a powerful roar that will get you noticed. It is true what they say, that a custom exhaust system is the only way to give your car a new look without spending a dime on the upgrade. You will love how sporty the rear end of your F-650 looks, thanks to the chrome-finish on all our tailpipes and exhaust tips. And the best news is that you do not have to pay extra for any of this; it’s all part of the exhaust system package you get when you buy one of our Ford F-650 exhaust systems.
- Spec-D® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Spec-D. Make whatever you drive run and sound like a high-performance machine with a Spec-D Exhaust System. The Spec-D system replaces your restrictive factory pipes and mufflers with large diameter mandrel bent...$13.36 - $623.00
- Schoenfeld Headers® Sprint Car HeadersSprint Car Headers by Schoenfeld Headers, 1 Pair. Header made from Steel. Painted.$221.08 - $644.23
- DynoMax® Super Turbo MufflerSuper Turbo Muffler by DynoMax. Get improved exhaust flow and reduced back pressure for better performance, and a mellow tone without annoying interior resonance, with this Super Turbo Muffler. Its patented flow directors and large...$48.86 - $185.86
- DynoMax® Ultra Flo Welded MufflerThis muffler-back exhaust system includes pipe, clamps, tip, and Ultra Flo Welded muffler that features unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in power and maintains a deep throaty tone while absorbing...$67.30 - $230.24
- DynoMax® VT MufflerVT Muffler by DynoMax. The revolutionary DynoMax VT performance muffler will give your vehicle a deep, throaty sound and eliminate drone while increasing exhaust flow and horsepower. It is built using the exclusive DynoMax Valve...$94.15 - $253.65
- DynoMax® Race Series Bullet MufflerRace Series Bullet Muffler by DynoMax. This dyno tested and track proven muffler features unrestricted, straight-through design for maximum horsepower and CRF Technology for sound reduction. Its 100% welded construction ensures long...$20.03 - $77.90
- MBRP® Smokers Exhaust StackUniversal Smokers Exhaust Stack by MBRP. Nothing says big-rig brawn like a set of stacks belching diesel exhaust straight up in the air. Its a great look for a diesel pickup, as well as being totally practical. Pick the stack size...$159.99 - $274.99
- aFe® Exhaust TipExhaust Tip by aFe. This stylish exhaust tip will be the finishing touch for any exhaust system. Made of the finest stainless steel, it's available in a highly polished finish or powder coated wrinkle black. Each features the aFe...$55.00 - $595.00
- Diamond Eye® Exhaust PipeExhaust Pipe by Diamond Eye Performance. This products is created for those who are not afraid of the power. It is fine-tuned to deliver unrestricted power and tested against competition for maximum performance. The product includes...$18.29 - $255.51
- Diamond Eye® Muffler Delete TubeMuffler Delete Tube by Diamond Eye Performance. This products is created for those who are not afraid of the power. It is fine-tuned to deliver unrestricted power and tested against competition for maximum performance. The product...$23.94 - $86.49
- Vibrant Performance® Exhaust Manifold FlangeExhaust Manifold Flange by Vibrant Performance.$39.95 - $389.95
- BTP® Manifold Heat SpacerManifold Heat Spacer by BTP. This premium quality part by BTP helps your exhaust system to perform at its full efficiency as well as provide your vehicle with a more aggressive and powerful sound. This part is made from durable...$23.31 - $35.10
- Hedman Hedders® Header Flange GasketsHeader Flange Gaskets by Hedman Hedders. 1 Pair. Gasket made from High-temperature white. Hedman Hedder Hedder flange gaskets have been formulated and designed specifically for use with Hedman Hedders. The malleable properties of...$12.04 - $23.77
- GReddy® Exhaust GasketExhaust Gasket by GReddy.$4.75 - $23.75
- APEXi® Exhaust Muffler GasketUniversal Exhaust Muffler Gasket by APEXi.$22.04 - $27.56
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.