Breathe some life into your Ford F-550 with a brand new aftermarket exhaust system. Designed to optimize engine performance and overall car efficiency, custom Ford F-550 exhaust systems are exactly what you need to enjoy a thrill-filled drive. Quite different from the stock exhaust system in design and size, a custom exhaust system makes it easy for spent gases to flow out of the engine, creating a friendly environment for the engine to generate power unhindered. In a custom exhaust system, an even diameter is maintained from the manifold to the tailpipe, ensuring that the high velocity at which exhaust gas flows from the engine cylinder is sustained throughout the exhaust system. This ensures than spent gases do not build up around the engine causing high backpressure, which is responsible for loss of engine power. There is a rich array of superior quality custom exhaust systems for the Ford F-550 at CARiD. Among the best selling models are Banks, aFe, and MBRP Turbo Back exhaust systems .
Any of these exhaust systems will give you between 5% and 10% more horsepower and torque. To increase the power gain even further, install a performance header, catalytic converter or muffler alongside the exhaust system. MagnaFlow, Gibson, dB, Flowmaster, RBP and Onki’s variety of the said exhaust components will give you an extra 10-20hp. Choose the exhaust system built for your car specifications in order to maximize on the gains. CARiD has numerous exhaust systems for all 1999 – 2013 F-550 models, so finding the right exhaust won’t be difficult. The exhaust system installs easily and will not require you to spend unnecessary amounts of time at the body shop waiting for it to be fixed. If you enjoy working on your car, you can easily do the installation at home. All our Ford F-550 custom exhausts are made from hardwearing stainless steel and last for years.
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- Banks® Monster™ Exhaust SystemMonster™ Exhaust System by Banks®. Improve performance and economy with a Banks Monster Exhaust system. Increased pipe size is only part of it. Banks uses constant-diameter mandrel bending to keep their stainless steel pipes...$27.73 - $3,015.41
- Banks® PowerPack™ Exhaust SystemPowerPack™ Exhaust System by Banks®. Improve performance and economy with a Banks Monster Exhaust system. Increased pipe size is only part of it. Banks uses constant-diameter mandrel bending to keep their stainless steel pipes...Increased Horsepower Performance: Up to 100 hpIncreased Torque Performance: Up to 175 ft. lbs.$338.81 - $2,798.00
- Banks® Stinger™ Exhaust SystemStinger™ Exhaust System by Banks®. With its engineered exhaust, intake and fuel management upgrades, economical Stinger adds impressive power, efficiency and durability—and sounds great doing it! The Banks Power Dual Exhaust...$388.80 - $2,441.07
- aFe® Mach Force XP Exhaust SystemMach Force XP Exhaust System by aFe®. Get increased exhaust flow, more horsepower and torque, improved performance and lower exhaust gas temperatures with the aFe Mach Force XP Exhaust System. aFe dyno tests every system for...$345.00 - $4,495.00
- aFe® ATLAS Exhaust SystemATLAS Exhaust System by aFe®. The ATLAS Exhaust System channels the exhaust from the engine to the rear of the vehicle on a racing diesel engine truck. It has the least amount of exhaust flow restriction possible; to enable the...The least restriction for maximum airflowIncreases horsepower and torque$279.00 - $845.00
- Diamond Eye® Exhaust System KitThis products is created for those who are not afraid of the power. It is fine-tuned to deliver unrestricted power and tested against competition for maximum performance. The product includes everything you need for a quick...$192.20 - $576.61
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$79.39 - $1,095.80
- MBRP® Installer Series MufflerInstaller Series Muffler by MBRP®. Short on space under your car for a muffler? A round muffler might just be the ticket to tuck in around a drive shaft or up near the cats. Choose whether you want a raspy, straight-through sort of...Round form factor for tight spots16GA aluminized steel$124.99 - $579.99
- Banks® Monster™ Stainless Steel MuflerMonster™ Stainless Steel Mufler by Banks®. Get increased power and torque from reduced backpressure with this straight-through muffler. With its straight-through, massive 4” core, this muffler presents essentially no...$116.99 - $386.84
- Pypes Performance Exhaust® Universal TipsUniversal Tips by Pypes Performance Exhaust®. Finish off your Muscle car exhaust with the tip that fits the best. Each Tip is polished stainless steel and designed to look great for the life of your Muscle car.304 Polished stainlessEnsures excellent corrosion resistance$34.48 - $204.98
- AP Exhaust® Xlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust TipXlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip by AP Exhaust®. Today’s exhaust performance market continues to cover a broad spectrum of vehicles. The unique nature of this market is that a product demand is not based on vehicle age or...Made from first-rate materialsEnsures outstanding durability$6.16 - $73.13
- AP Exhaust® HD Stack PipesHD Stack Pipes by AP Exhaust®. Today’s fleets of medium and heavy duty trucks along with school buses are older and require more maintenance at a higher frequency due to age and mileage. Whether local delivery or long haul...Curved, Angle Cut, Slant Cut, Bull HornSpecialty Stacks$6.74 - $458.06
- MBRP® Smokers™ Exhaust StackUniversal Smokers™ Exhaust Stack by MBRP®. Nothing says big-rig brawn like a set of stacks belching diesel exhaust straight up in the air. It’s a great look for a diesel pickup, as well as being totally practical. Pick the...4” or 5” connection to exhaust pipe in bedPolished T304 stainless steel tubing$129.99 - $274.99
- Ansa® Silverline™ StacksSilverline™ Stacks by Ansa®. All Silverline stacks and stack components are made from high quality materials offering superior quality and durability. Plus, Silverline Stainless Steel Stacks are available in a choice of finishes...Provides maximum torque and powerReduces exhaust gas temperatures and improves gas mileage$22.15 - $414.33
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Walker® Tail Pipe$34.92 - $50.12