Unlock the unused power within your Ford F-450 with a new custom exhaust system from CARiD. All our custom exhaust systems are sourced from top manufacturers and are made using the latest technology to guarantee impressive boosts in performance. Typically, the stock exhaust is too small to make any significance impact on the engine’s ability to generate maximum power. In contrast, custom exhaust systems are deliberately designed to be wider, instantly making them a more effective channel through which exhaust gas flows. Since there is no build up of spent gases within the exhaust manifold and exhaust pipes, backpressure is lowered to the right level and engine power output increased. The Ford F-450 range of custom exhaust systems is impressive. We have complete exhaust systems from Borla, MagnaFlow, Banks, aFe, and RBP as well as performance headers, mufflers, catalytic converters and tips from Gibson, MBRP, Flowmaster, Go Rhino and dB.
Installing a direct replacement exhaust system from any of the brands above will give you an extra 5-10% in horsepower. Combining the exhaust system with a performance exhaust header will top it up by 10-20hp. More positive effects of fitting a custom exhaust system into the Ford F-450 are faster throttle response, greater towing power and faster acceleration. You will not only get instant power when you hit the accelerator, but will also enjoy greater horsepower at lower rpm, which means you will be getting a kick out of driving your F-450 at low speed. No longer will you need to work the engine to maximum rpm to get exhilarating power. Also, the Ford F-450 custom exhaust system is one that doesn’t grow old. Whether from Borla, MagnaFlow, Banks, RBP or aFe, it has a certain level of aggressiveness that reeks of irresistible power.
- Flowmaster® Force II™ Exhaust SystemsForce II™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. The Force II Series is designed for a mild, moderate, or mild - moderate performance tone experience (depends on application and exhaust type), suitable for everyday street driving. The...$278.97 - $1,512.97
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- MagnaFlow® Black Series Stainless Steel Diesel Exhaust SystemBlack Series Stainless Steel Diesel Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. These premium line exhaust systems include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler delete pipes, band clamps, and...$464.04 - $1,105.32
- MagnaFlow® MagnaFlow Series Exhaust SystemMagnaFlow Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. These premium line exhaust systems include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, polished 100% stainless steel mufflers, band clamps, and double wall tips. Magnaflow systems give more...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$470.53 - $1,451.95
- MagnaFlow® Pro Series Diesel Exhaust SystemPro Series Diesel Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. These entry level performance diesel systems feature 100% stainless steel satin finish mufflers and mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing. Optional 5" diesel tips are sold separately....Moderate - Aggressive SoundBuilt In Stainless Steel For Durability$202.60 - $940.90
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow®. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Gibson® Swept Side™ Exhaust SystemSwept Side™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, with this Swept Side Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes maximum low end power, which is...$233.91 - $763.90
- Gibson® Metal Mulisha™ Exhaust SystemMetal Mulisha™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Get a real-world gain in horsepower and torque and an aggressive exhaust tone with minimal interior resonance with this Metal Mulisha Exhaust System by Gibson! It is designed to enhance...$495.13 - $567.55
- Gibson® Exhaust SystemAmerican Muscle Car™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Straight Out The Back Exit. Let the engine in your muscle car breathe and make it sound like a real muscle car with an American Muscle Car Aluminized Steel Cat-Back Exhaust. The...CNC mandrel bent exhaust tubingImproved performance$222.79 - $1,189.18
- MBRP® XP Series™ Diesel Exhaust SystemsXP Series™ Diesel Exhaust Systems by MBRP®. Guarantee the best performance from your diesel engine by hanging this low-backpressure 4” turbo-back system. Crafted of rugged T304 stainless steel, it features mandrel-bent curves...$239.99 - $899.99
- MBRP® XP Series™ Dual Exhaust SystemXP Series™ Dual Exhaust System by MBRP®. The XP series exhausts from MBRP is for the no-compromise enthusiast who insists on a rugged system that can take whatever the road throws at it and last. Constructed entirely of...$214.99 - $994.99
- MBRP® TD Series™ Diesel Exhaust SystemTD Series™ Diesel Exhaust System by MBRP®. Guarantee the best performance from your diesel engine by hanging a TD Series low-backpressure turbo-back system. Off-roaders and low-rider builders alike will appreciate the turned-down...$304.99 - $714.99
- MBRP® SLM Series™ Diesel Exhaust SystemSLM Series™ Diesel Exhaust System by MBRP®. MBRP’s SLM Series is the ultimate in free-flowing exhaust systems, because they replace both the catalytic converter and any muffler in the stock system. MBRP’s SLM Series exhausts...$239.99 - $634.99
- MBRP® Pro Series™ Diesel Exhaust SystemPro Series™ Diesel Exhaust System by MBRP®. MBRP’s Pro Series exhausts are built without compromise. That means they’re engineered to fit properly the first time, from constant-diameter mandrel-bent tubing that flows as...$459.99 - $1,204.99
- MBRP® PLM Series™ Diesel Exhaust SystemPLM Series™ Diesel Exhaust System by MBRP®. Sometimes you just have to let it all hang out. That’s why MBRP makes race-only exhaust systems. With no muffler, the full fury of your engine will be heard by everyone in the...$274.99 - $494.99
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Centric® C-Tek™ Semi-Metallic Brake Pads$21.67 - $27.11
- Comp Cams® Pro Magnum™ Engine Valve Lifter$76.03 - $563.15
Ford F-450 Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
2000 Ford F-350