- ACCELERA® OMIKRON$117.24 - $162.90
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK H/T$88.50 - $129.78
- AMP® MUD TERRAIN ATTACK$225.00 - $330.00
- BFGOODRICH® ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO$150.22 - $540.98
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V1$154.08 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® CAPITOL A/T$102.60 - $162.50
- CONTINENTAL® CONTITRAC$131.03 - $277.61
- COOPER® DISCOVERER A/T3$123.70 - $375.64
About Ford F-350 Tires
The Ford F-350 has a massive haulage and towing capacity. It has a muscular engine, strong suspensions and a comfortable ride quality. Despite its large structure and big engine, the Ford F-350 has a respective fuel economy. It performs exceptionally well in urban areas as well as off the beaten track. The right set of tires will go a long way in ensuring superb performance and safety. CARiD stocks a wide selection of Ford F-350 geared at addressing the differing needs of its customers. The right set of tires for your pickup depends with the season, terrain, type of vehicle and size of tires. Tires are developed to cope with a different set of circumstances and conditions. For instance, summer tires work best in warm weather. Maintaining them on your vehicle over winter will produce a negative outcome. Winter tires work best with snowy conditions. They have a high braking force and improved traction on snow and ice.
Tire manufacturers have also developed a set of tires for all seasonsThis is particularly for regions with a short winter period. They are economical in the sense that they eliminate the need for continuous changeover between seasons. However, they are not as effective as specialized tires. Ford F-350 tires are made from premium materials to guarantee precision and quality service. Manufacturers use innovative techniques to ensure the final products meet the rigorous standards of the market. Each tire needs to have a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensor to monitor air pressure and temperature. Reduced air pressure affects the performance of your truck and compromises safety on the road. Different thread patterns have a varied effect on performance and hydroplaning resistance. Tire threads permit the easy flow of air through the grooves resulting in a cooling effect on the tire. Reduced threads hamper airflow creating heat buildup that leads to tire failure and increased risks of a blowout.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.