- Coverking® Satin Stretch™ Custom Car CoverSatin Stretch™ Custom Car Cover by Coverking®. Recommended for interior use only, this luxurious cover fits every curve of your vehicle like its second skin. Fully breathable, it saves your ride from mold, mildew and moisture...$183.41 - $510.39
- Covercraft® NOAH™ Custom Car CoverNOAH™ Custom Car Cover by Covercraft®. This cover is designed to provide maximum outdoor protection from acid rain, UV rays, snow, tree sap, bird droppings, dirt, and other airborne contaminants. 4 layers of non-woven fabrics...$198.00 - $515.00
- Coverking® Autobody Armor™ Custom Car CoverAutobody Armor™ Custom Car Cover by Coverking®. Maximum water resistance and breathability, as well as sufficient stretch to fit like a glove and UVR-protection. This sounds too good to be true, but not for a custom created...$255.19 - $637.99
- Coverking® Stormproof™ Custom Car CoverStormproof™ Custom Car Cover by Coverking®. The highest possible density of fabric microfiber results in natural water-resistance and UVR-resistance without any protective coatings needed, that could increase the risk of the...$191.39 - $534.31
- Classic Accessories® OverDrive PolyPRO™ 3 Car CoverOverDrive PolyPRO™ 3 Car Cover by Classic Accessories®. PolyPro™ 3 triple layer fabric provides heavy-duty protection to hatchbacks, crossovers cars and a full range of sedans.Soft fabric won't scratch paintElasticized bottom hem for a fast, custom fit$48.13 - $99.86
- Coverking® Coverbond 4™ Custom Car CoverCoverbond 4™ Custom Car Cover by Coverking®. Built of four layers, this type of cover delivers breathability, both indoor and outdoor protection against UV rays, dust and pollutants and even light hail. Not only that – it will...$103.66 - $263.16
- Covercraft® Custom Cab Area CoverCustom Cab Area Cover by Covercraft®. If your pickup has a bedliner, tonneau cover, cap, or commercial chassis box with a non-painted finish or irregular shape, Covercraft offers a range of covers that fit over your truck’s hood...Protects the paint on your pickup’s cab from damaging UV rays, tree sap, bird droppings, dust, dirt, and other airborne pollutantsPrevents the interior of your pickup from fading, cracking, and looking old due to damaging UV rays$132.00 - $585.00
- Coverking® Silverguard Plus™ Custom Car CoverSilverguard Plus™ Custom Car Cover by Coverking®. Suitable for both, indoor and outdoor use, this cosy cover can be used under most weather conditions, unless it's extreme rain, snow or ice. Being resistant to sun rays, water and...$151.51 - $350.89
- Classic Accessories® OverDrive PolyPRO™ 1 Car CoverOverDrive PolyPRO™ 1 Car Cover by Classic Accessories®. PolyPro™1 single layer fabric protects vehicles against dirt, scratches, pollution and sun damage.Soft fabric won't scratch paintElasticized bottom hem for a fast, custom fit$31.70 - $73.39
- Coverking® Mosom Plus™ Custom Car CoverMosom Plus™ Custom Car Cover by Coverking®. Suitable for indoor-outdoor use, it outlines every curve of your car and fits perfectly. Providing an outstanding barrier against rain, Mosom Plus Car Cover cares about the delicate...$119.61 - $295.06
- Covercraft® Fleeced Satin Custom Car CoverFleeced Satin Custom Car Cover by Covercraft®. Keep your vehicle in pristine condition with this high-class product. Manufactured from soft yet durable fleeced satin, the cover is perfect for indoor and limited outdoor use and will...$209.00 - $585.00
- CarCapsule® Indoor Bubble Car CoverUniversal Indoor Bubble Car Cover by CarCapsule®. Includes: car capsule, single panel fan, 110V transformer, and filter. Tired of worrying about the harmful elements that can ruin your vehicle? Forget about it! With this inflatable...Completely isolates your vehicle from any damagersDesigned for indoor use$341.05 - $464.55
- Coverking® Triguard™ Custom Car CoverTriguard™ Custom Car Cover by Coverking®. Recommended for use under light weather conditions. It shows outstanding performance outdoors, protecting your car against water, sun and weather. The material Triguard™ Car Cover...$79.74 - $207.34
- CarCapsule® Indoor Car ShowcaseUniversal Indoor Car Showcase by CarCapsule®. Showcase is an ultra-premium vehicle storage shelter, and the next evolution of CarCapsule technology. The luxury Showcase seals your treasured vehicle away from dings, dust, dirt,...Drive in - Drive out accessSide access panels provide easy walk-in entry$1,420.25 - $2,085.25
- Covercraft® WeatherShield™ HP Custom Car CoverWeatherShield™ HP Custom Car Cover by Covercraft®. This cover is designed specifically to give an extremely high level of UV protection in the most sun-intense environments. Its dense construction sheds water completely and...$259.00 - $779.00
Are you one of those vehicle owners who feel lazy to cover your car all the time when parked? If you are, you’re missing out on the most effective ways to keep your vehicle well-protected and your car maintenance expenses low. The tryst with Ford F350 car covers begins with shopping for one and this entails checking out the various brands, fits and colors available at CARiD. While the brand mystery can be solved by weighing the pros and cons of each renowned name, experts recommend a custom-fit whenever possible not to mention the budget as also the color. On specifying the make, the year as also the model of the car, the knowledgeable folks over at CARiD will suggest several car covers that would fit your F350 truck like a glove.
Having purchased what appears to be the most perfect amongst all Ford F350 car covers, it is time to learn how to put it on the vehicle without causing much ado. Being a custom car cover, you will have to first locate the ‘front’ tag which is stitched on to the inside of the cover. This is secured to the front bumper of the car and once secured the rest of the cover is stretched along the length of the vehicle and tied under the rear bumper. An important point to bear in mind pertains to the antenna – if it is not retractable then a hole would have to be punched in the cover corresponding to the exact spot falling over it. May be it might take longer than a minute when putting it for the first time but the next time onwards this procedure would surely not take more than a minute. With such a short draping and removal time and given the ease in fitting and removing this cover, there really is no reason why your F350 should stay uncovered.
Guides & Articles
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Car CoversShould I Get a Custom-Fit or a Universal Car Cover?Just as with an indoor cover, if you regularly drive your car you’ll want a cover that is light and easy to handle, whereas a cover for long term storage can be heavier. If you live in a rainy humid region you’ll want a cover that sheds water, dries quickly and is breathable so moisture can escape. Areas with intense sunlight will require a cover with maximum UV protection.
- Yakima® PowderHound Roof Ski and Snowboard Racks$103.95 - $129.60