- ACCELERA® OMIKRON$119.00 - $162.90
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK H/T$88.50 - $129.78
- AMP® MUD TERRAIN ATTACK$225.00 - $330.00
- BFGOODRICH® ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO$150.22 - $541.89
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V1$154.08 - $1,224.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTITRAC$131.03 - $277.61
- COOPER® DISCOVERER A/T3$123.89 - $376.28
About Ford F-250 Tires
Few trucks can beat the hauling capacity of the Ford F-250 pickup truck. It has the ability to haul massive loads over great distances. This truck enjoys an impressive fuel economy compared to other trucks and impressive versatility. It also has a refined ride quality and respectable handling even over the roughest tracks. Its performance will largely be governed by the quality of tires you install on it. Not all tires work the same. Some are specifically designed to function in certain conditions. CARiD stocks a wide selection geared to meet the varied needs of its clientele. Summer tires are made to function in warm climate while winter tires perform exceptionally well in areas experiencing low temperatures. Tire manufactures have gone a step further to manufacture tires for all seasons. All season tires eliminate the need for continuous changeover between seasons. They are designed for regions that experience short winter periods.
Ford F-250 tires are made using innovative technology to guarantee precision and reliable service. They are made from top grade materials such as natural rubbers, synthetic materials, steel and other compound chemicals. CARiD stocks product from the most reputable brands in the country. They include high-end brands such as Pirelli and Michelin and affordable options such as Nexen. Tires are made to last for a specific period. After expiry of such a period, effectiveness and efficiency deteriorates significantly. Different tread patterns affect the level of performance and hydroplaning resistance. Reduced threads affect the performance of your car by inhibiting the free flow of air between the grooves of your tire thereby hampering the cooling system. In addition, worn out tires have greater porosity compared to newer tires. They leak much more air, reducing efficiency of your tires. Installing TPMS sensors on your tires will help you monitor air pressure and temperature. This will go a long way in ensuring safety and improved performance on the road.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.