Ford is one of the biggest companies in the global auto market whose name is known by most people, if not everyone. It was first established in 1901 and steadily grew, taking in subsidiaries and expanding its range of production. As a rule, cars created by Ford are quite simple and minimalistic in design, so choosing to customize them can be a really beneficial and effective way to improve their appearance. An impressive-looking car doesn’t have to be luxurious, it can just look original, out of the ordinary, and that will be enough to get people’s attention and earn their admiration. The Ford F-250 fog lights sold at CARiD are a small and affordable modification that can make a big difference for your car, both in visual appeal and performance.
We deal with only the best manufacturers in the industry, like Winjet, CG, and Spec-D, ensuring the top quality of products that we offer as well as a large variety to pick from. They are certified by the DOT, SAE, FMVSS-108, and are perfectly safe to use, as long as there is fog blanketing the land. We offer a range of different fog lights, which vary in features, appearance and other characteristics to meet the diverse needs of our customers.
- Spyder® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by Spyder.$30.62 - $143.25
- Spyder® Euro Fog LightsEuro Fog Lights by Spyder.$30.62 - $143.25
- Spyder® LED Fog LightsLED Fog Lights by Spyder.$75.75 - $224.11
- Spyder® OEM Fog LightsOEM Fog Lights by Spyder.$30.62 - $143.25
- Spyder® Custom Fog LightsCustom Fog Lights by Spyder.$75.75 - $224.11
- Spyder® Halo Projector Fog LightsHalo Projector Fog Lights by Spyder.$80.49 - $101.08
- Spec-D® Projector Fog LightsProjector Fog Lights by Spec-D.$44.59 - $103.46
- Putco® Luminix LED Fog LightsLuminix LED Fog Lights by Putco. Luminix LED Fog Lights are constructed of black anodized 6061 billet aluminum, feature Nichia 3W LEDs, and focus lenses that concentrate the light beam path.$220.99 - $335.99
- Oracle Lighting® Color Halo Fog LightsColor Halo Fog Lights by Oracle Lighting. ORACLE Pre-Installed Lights are similar to stock OEM Factory Lights, meeting the durability and quality standards of OEM factory headlights. ORACLE Halo Rings are professionally installed in...$191.25 - $255.00
- IPCW® Halo Projector Fog LightsHalo Projector Fog Lights by IPCW, 1 pair. If you're looking for superior quality fog lights for your vehicle to increase visibility during heavy rain, dense fog, snow, or other severe weather conditions, these are what the doctor...$109.88 - $143.82
- Winjet® Halo Projector Fog LightsHalo Projector Fog Lights by Winjet, 1 Pair.$26.89 - $89.99
- RI® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by RI. Replace broken fog lights and lights with cloudy lenses, or add fog lights if your car didnt come with them. Properly functioning fog lights will increase your driving safety.$56.00 - $333.20
- Spec-D® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by Spec-D.$34.18 - $158.64
- Winjet® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by Winjet, 1 Pair.$19.39 - $115.59
- Black Horse® OE Style Fog LightsOE Style Fog Lights by Black Horse. Add some form and function to your vehicle with these superb accessories that are ready to assist you for years and years to come. They look and fit just as good as those overpriced OEM parts. The...$32.40 - $85.25
Guides & Articles
- Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights | Perfect For Replacement Or UpgradeWhile the functional benefits of fog lights are beyond question, it also cannot be denied that fog lights go a long way toward adding style to the face of your vehicle. Because fog lights are traditionally designed to mount underneath or inside the front bumper cover, their lower position puts them at a higher risk of becoming damaged. Road debris, speed bumps, parking spot bumpers, and high snow often take a toll - damaging fog lights beyond repair.
- Off-Road LightsWhat Light Beam Patterns Are There For Auxiliary And Off-Road Lights?When you’re doing any kind of performance or off-road driving at night, the right lights can brighten your path, make the adventure more enjoyable, and literally save your life if the going gets rough. Because the staff at CARiD is comprised of many individuals that enjoy 4-wheeling activities not limited to daylight hours, we seek to offer fellow enthusiasts powerful, efficient lights that produce a variety of light patterns – each one being extremely well-suited to a specific task and mounting location. In this article, we’ll take a look at the different types of fog lights, spot lights, flood lights, and driving lights available in our Off-Road Lights section, and we’ll compare the light patterns they cast – each differing, thanks to variations in size and shape of their internal reflective mirrors and lenses.
- Fog LightsSelecting And Installing A Set Of Fog LightsFog lights are aptly named because they can save responsible drivers a ton of grief in low visibility conditions such as fog, snow, rain, or pitch black darkness. To be most effective, fog lights should be mounted in a location on the vehicle as low to the ground as possible. Once they're turned on, the light they produce travels further and covers the surface of the road more clearly - allowing pot holes to be detected sooner and so blown tires can be avoided.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
- Sylvania® Headlight Replacement Bulbs$35.07 - $51.77
- Putco® Back Up Light Replacement Bulbs$10.99 - $66.99
Ford F-250 Fog & Daytime Running Lights Reviews
2008 Ford F-250