- (52)Transmission AssembliesFord F-150
- (490)Clutch KitsFord F-150
- (202)FlywheelsFord F-150
- (1)Torque ConverterFord F-150
- (1)FlexplateFord F-150
- (1)Rebuild KitsFord F-150
- Seals & GasketsFord F-150
- (1)Oil PumpFord F-150
- (24)Oil CoolersFord F-150
- Valve BodyFord F-150
- BearingsFord F-150
- (1)Transmission FiltersFord F-150
- (8)Transmission Pan, Drain Plug, Filler CapFord F-150
- (1)Clutch LinkagesFord F-150
- Governor & ModulatorFord F-150
- AT Bands & ClutchesFord F-150
- (114)Transmission MountsFord F-150
- (170)Transmission Solenoids, Sensors, Switches, Control UnitsFord F-150
- (20)Transmission ShiftersFord F-150
Pickup trucks are still in high demand in the U.S. The Ford F-150, which debuted in 1975, is the most successful model in the F-Series. The great popularity of the F-150 makes the company constantly update this model to meet ever-growing consumers' demands. This remarkable vehicle constantly evolved over decades, seeing changes to equipment, size, and shape. Also, continuous modernization was needed to compete with such monsters as the Chevrolet Silverado and the Nissan Titan. The F-150 is a worthy answer to the competitors.
Our online store offers any transmission parts for the Ford F-150. You are welcome to browse our website to find deals on bearings, transmission mounts, oil cooler kits, oil cooler hose assemblies, pressure switch manifolds, filters, oil pans, torque converter sleeves, differential pinion shaft lock bolts, all types of liquids and so on. We guarantee you get quality service, premium products, and fast delivery. Place your order right now and we will ship Ford F-150 transmission parts ASAP.
- Sachs® Clutch KitClutch Kit by Sachs®. Each SACHS clutch kit and component is OE matched and provides consistent quality. SACHS has a full range of clutch products. The total program includes: kits, covers, discs, bearings, flywheels, forks,...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$80.46 - $2,643.44
- RhinoPac® Premium Clutch KitPremium Clutch Kit by RhinoPac®. Upgrade your vehicle to a RhinoPac Clutch Kit to get smooth clutch operation and precise shifting you expect from your car. Each part is precision engineered to ensure the extended service and...Helps restore factory-like performanceDurable construction for long-term use$61.29 - $1,505.89
- Sachs® Clutch DiscClutch Disc by Sachs®. Each SACHS clutch kit and component is OE matched and provides consistent quality. SACHS has a full range of clutch products. The total program includes: kits, covers, discs, bearings, flywheels, forks,...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$29.78 - $618.31
- Sachs® Clutch Pressure PlateClutch Pressure Plate by Sachs®. Each SACHS clutch kit and component is OE matched and provides consistent quality. SACHS has a full range of clutch products. The total program includes: kits, covers, discs, bearings, flywheels,...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$6.30 - $1,789.50
- LuK® RepSet™ Clutch KitRepSet™ Clutch Kit by LuK®. Each LuK RepSet contains everything you need to get the job done right: new clutch, disc, release bearing, pilot bearing (where required), spline tool and lubricant. Designed and engineered to...100% functionally tested and guaranteed to meet OEM performance specifications.Each set contains everything your need to do the job right$63.50 - $954.91
- RhinoPac® SR Series Clutch KitSR Series Clutch Kit by RhinoPac®. Upgrade your vehicle to RhinoPac's SR Clutch Kit which features a unique combination of torque capacity, coefficient of friction, and clamp load characteristics engineered for vehicles that need...Performance upgrade kitEngineered for modified street use$121.28 - $745.57
- Valeo® Clutch KitClutch Kit by Valeo®. Replace your worn out transmission part with this reliable component by Valeo to get optimum performance for your vehicle that won't cost you a fortune. This top-notch product is precision designed to meet or...Valeo's Clutch Kit comes with all the necessary components to do a complete clutch installation.Long life, smooth engagement, original equipment form, fit and function.$52.96 - $1,745.80
- EXEDY® OE Replacement Clutch KitOE Replacement Clutch Kit by EXEDY®. Replace your failing OEM clutch with a new, OEM-quality EXEDY clutch assembly. EXEDY is a Tier 1 Supplier to Ford and GM, as well as 11 Japanese car manufacturers.$42.14 - $2,998.72
- EXEDY® Clutch KitClutch Kit by Exedy®. Replace your failing OEM clutch with a new, OEM-quality EXEDY clutch assembly. EXEDY is a Tier 1 Supplier to Ford and GM, as well as 11 Japanese car manufacturers. Do you feel shaking or shuddering when you...$42.14 - $2,998.72
- RhinoPac® Replacement Solid FlywheelReplacement Solid Flywheel by RhinoPac®. This flywheel will help you restore your vehicle's original drivability as it is made to exact OEM specifications but with enhanced durability over the stock unit. Each part is dynamically...Replaces worn, grooved, cracked, and warped flywheelsEnsures the correct clutch disc contact surface$49.15 - $455.39
- Sachs® FlywheelFlywheel by Sachs®. All flywheels are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM standards. SACHS offers a full range of application coverage for the most popular domestics and import vehicles. Look-up is made easy with NFW (New Flywheel)...$49.69 - $1,111.04
- LuK® FlywheelFlywheel by LuK®. LuK conventional flywheels are dynamically balanced to reduce vibration and improve clutch performance. All new – never remanufactured – every flywheel component is engineered and built to original-equipment...Engineered and manufactured to OE specificationsAll new components - including ring gear and dowel pins$43.56 - $158.05
- Valeo® Clutch FlywheelClutch Flywheel by Valeo®. Valeo Service offers Flywheels and Dual Mass Flywheels (DMF) with an OE quality for 100% satisfaction, perfect fit, and high performance, for domestic, Asian, and European applications. With over 150...Valeo offers over 100 unique flywheels.Many domestic and import models are covered with Valeo's flywheel range.$58.89 - $210.78
- EXEDY® FlywheelFlywheel by Exedy®. Exedy GlobalParts (Formally Daikin Clutch USA) Flywheels are top of the line, brand new OEM Flywheels, build specifically for your vehicle. Trust your vehicle to nothing but the best with Exedy OEM Flywheels.$76.13 - $1,831.14
- EXEDY® OEM Clutch DiscOEM Clutch Disc by EXEDY®. This automotive part, which is sandwiched between the clutch cover and the flywheel, is directly responsible for transmitting power from the engine to the transmission, and is able to reduce vibrations in...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$24.91 - $486.01
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Transmission PartsClutch Kit vs Clutch Disc or Pressure PlateIf you’ve decided it’s time to replace the clutch on your manual-transmission car, you’ve reached the point where advantages (crisp, new-feeling response) have come to outweigh disadvantages (significant labor costs or time spent doing it yourself). Whether you don’t have a choice because your old clutch slips badly, or you want to take initiative and upgrade your vehicle by sharpening performance off the line, you have high expectations about the finished result once high labor costs are paid or you’ve spent a lot of time and effort doing it yourself. You’re anticipating silky release and take-in of the clutch pedal, smooth running without harshness or vibrations, crisp shifts that chirp tires on pavement, and the fact that your vehicle feels brand new again. Knowing what’s important when a clutch job is being done can get you those results and save you money, because taking shortcuts usually yields disappointment.
- Replacement Driveline & AxlesThe Difference Between A Transaxle And A TransmissionIn this article we'll look at the differences between a "transaxle" and a "transmission". In short, a transaxle performs both the gear-changing function of a transmission and the power-splitting ability of an axle differential in one integrated unit. A transmission performs the gear-changing function only, delivering power via a single output shaft at the back of the unit. Although both perform gear shifts in the same fashion, there's often confusion about these two terms because the word "transmission" is sometimes used as a blanket description to include transaxles when it should not be.
- Replacement Transmission PartsHow To Perform An Automatic Transmission Fluid & Filter ServiceIn this installment, we'll give you the steps for replacing the transmission fluid and fluid filter inside your vehicle's automatic transmission – saving you several hundred dollars by sparing you a visit to the shop. This maintenance procedure is a straightforward one, and it's important for the overall longevity of your transmission. The engineers that built your car tested it thoroughly, and they know more than anyone on earth does about its breaking points and how to keep mechanical components healthy, so following your vehicle manufacturer's recommended service intervals is essential. While draining a trans pan and refilling it only replaces one-half to two-thirds of your overall fluid (the rest remains inside the torque converter), don't let it diminish the importance of keeping your automatic trans fluid (ATF) fresh.
- Centric® Axle Shaft Grease/Oil Seals$1.75 - $3.86