Ford F-150 Trailer Hitches
With all the different kinds of Ford F-150 trailer hitches on the market, choosing one that will work on your truck can be very confusing. There is a receiver hitch that will attach to the truck underneath, usually on the actual frame. This type of hitch is made so that the trailer weight is mostly carried through the tongue, meaning that around 10-15 percent of the load is going to be applied to the tongue and the ball. A weight distributing hitch is used with a receiver hitch which will also need some special parts. These parts are able to distribute the weight evenly between the axles on the trailer and the truck. Always make sure you are only towing what the truck can handle. The good thing is that in this regard, every hitch you seek is available at CARiD. You only need to find it.
There is a good variety of Ford F-150 trailer hitches at the shop. The gooseneck hitch is mounted in the bed of the pickup. These are usually in the shape of a rectangle. These will have a coupler and a ball mount on them. Again these are for the bigger trailers that are meant for hauling heavier items on them. The 5th wheel hitch is actually mounted in the middle of the inside of the truck bed. These are usually used with the bigger pickup trucks since there is lots of weight being pulled with the trailer on. It does not matter if you’re planning to tow a boat, several vehicles or the camper you love to use by the lake; buying a hitch is a must. If you are looking to purchase a receiver hitch, then remember that there are other accessories that you might need. Most Ford trailer hitches from CARiD have covers or even tie downs to help keep the load in one place on the trailer.
- CURT® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by CURT®. These receiver hitches allow you to add a hitch receiver to replace the factory bumper ball mount. This means the hitch ball and its ball mount can be removed and stowed when not trailering. It also allows...
$26.95from $21.56 - $287.28# 663
- CURT® Towing Wiring HarnessTowing Wiring Harness by CURT®. This provides all you need to connect a trailer to the tow vehicle. Generous length allows plenty of wire. Female end is for tow vehicle, male end for trailer. You can cut it to appropriate length to...
$11.79from $9.43 - $223.24# 7830
- Pro Series® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Pro Series®. A sturdy hitch from Pro Series is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to tow safely and easily.
$43.43from $34.74 - $163.49# 932
- CURT® Front Trailer HitchFront Trailer Hitch by CURT®. These receiver hitches allow you to add a hitch receiver to replace the factory bumper ball mount. This means the hitch ball and its ball mount can be removed and stowed when not trailering. It also...
$27.45from $21.96 - $244.11# 664
- Tow Ready® T-One Connector AssemblyT-One Connector Assembly by Tow Ready®. T-One Connectors require no splicing of wires. Simply locate your vehicles wiring harness connector, unplug the connection and insert the T-Connector into the vehicle's harness. No special...
$14.11from $11.29 - $83.09# 935
- Hidden Hitch® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Hidden Hitch®. Hidded Hitch is the premium trailer hitch manufacturer in the towing field. A sturdy hitch from Hidded Hitch is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to...
$46.53from $37.22 - $200.66# 929
- Draw-Tite® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Draw-Tite®. A sturdy hitch from Draw-Tite is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to tow safely and easily.
$43.43from $34.74 - $251.86# 923
- Reese® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Reese®. Install a trailer hitch between the frame rails of your truck, whether it's a stake truck, service body, pickup or motorhome. These are custom installations, and may require welding, additional parts like...
$43.43from $34.74 - $665.14# 930
- Bulldog® Under-Bed GooseneckUnder-Bed Gooseneck by Bulldog®. 5th wheel hitches are the favorite of professionals who tow, because their road manners are superior to conventional-hitch trailers. If you're traveling with a trailer on a daily basis, you'll...
$173.55from $138.84 - $607.32# 928
- Westin® Trailer HitchesWestin's Receiver Hitches feature a round tube design, with some applications featuring a square tube design based on specific allowances or limitations. All feature a Westin quality textured black powder coat finish to match...
$111.60from $89.28 - $170.35# 5049
- Reese® 5th Wheel5th Wheel by Reese®. 5th wheel hitches are the favorite of professionals who tow, because their road manners are superior to conventional-hitch trailers. If you're traveling with a trailer on a daily basis, you'll appreciate how a...
$1.53from $1.22 - $1,601.10# 931
- Draw-Tite® Front Trailer HitchFront Trailer Hitch by Draw-Tite®. Add a hitch receiver to the front of your truck. The receiver is handy for all sorts of accessories, from steps to winches to license plates and more.
$126.88from $101.50 - $204.39# 7154
- Hopkins® Impulse™ Digital Brake ControlImpulse™ Digital Brake Control by Hopkins®. Designed for ultimate convenience and safety, the brake control solves the problem of inconvenient mounting, out of reach controls and difficult to see displays of traditional brake...
$18.14from $14.51 - $90.82# 2863
- Bargman® 5th Wheel Harness5th Wheel Harness by Bargman®. Wire up your tow vehicle and trailer with whatever it takes to get your trailer lights on, the electric brakes slowing down, and the trailer battery charging. From simple wiring connectors, to...
$72.11from $57.69 - $120.04# 934
- Warn® Front Trailer HitchFront Trailer Hitch by Warn®. One of the simplest ways to mount your portable winch is with the Warn 2" front receiver. Installation is easy. The receiver mounts directly on most vehicle frames without drilling.
$239.29from $191.43 - $388.18# 2894
- Covercraft® WeatherShield™ HP Two-Tone Custom Car Coverfrom $409.95 - $484.83# 11514043
- # 13287603
Connector correct, install easy.
- Popular F-150 Part Numbers
- CURT® 13360 - Class 3 Exposed Square Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (6000/600 Weight Capacity)
- CURT® 14360 - Class 4 Heavy Duty Exposed Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (10000/1000 Weight Capacity)
- CURT® 14002 - Class 4 Heavy Duty Exposed Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (10000/1000 Weight Capacity)
- Draw-Tite® 5520 - Activator™ III Electronic Brake Control
- Draw-Tite® 9465-37 - Hide-A-Goose™ Gooseneck Complete Kit
- Tow Ready® 20119 - Multi-Plug T-One Connector Assembly
- Tow Ready® 118015 - 7-Way Replacement Socket
- Hopkins® 40965 - Multi-Tow™ 6 Pole Round and 4-Wire Flat Towing Wiring Kit
- Hopkins® 40975 - Multi-Tow™ 7 RV Blade and 4-Wire Flat Towing Wiring Kit
- Pro Series® - Adjustable Dual Ball Mount System
- Ford F-150 Models
- F-150 Austera Trailer Hitches
- F-150 Base Trailer Hitches
- F-150 Custom Trailer Hitches
- F-150 Eddie Bauer Trailer Hitches
- F-150 FX2 Trailer Hitches
- F-150 FX4 Trailer Hitches
- F-150 Flotillera Trailer Hitches
- F-150 Harley-Davidson Edition Trailer Hitches
- F-150 King Ranch Trailer Hitches
- F-150 Lariat Trailer Hitches
- F-150 Lariat Limited Trailer Hitches
- F-150 Lightning Trailer Hitches
- F-150 Limited Trailer Hitches
- F-150 Northland Trailer Hitches
- F-150 Platinum Trailer Hitches
- F-150 Ranger Trailer Hitches
- F-150 Ranger Lariat Trailer Hitches
- F-150 Ranger XLT Trailer Hitches
- F-150 STX Trailer Hitches
- F-150 SVT Raptor Trailer Hitches
- F-150 Special Trailer Hitches
- F-150 Tremor Trailer Hitches
- F-150 XL Trailer Hitches
- F-150 XLS Trailer Hitches
- F-150 XLT Trailer Hitches
- F-150 XLT Lariat Trailer Hitches
- F-150 XTR Trailer Hitches
- F-150 Heritage SVT Lightning Trailer Hitches
- F-150 Heritage XL Trailer Hitches
- F-150 Heritage XLT Trailer Hitches