- WeatherTech® In-Channel Side Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech, 2 Pieces set.$40.00 - $99.95
- Putco® In-Channel Window VisorsIn-Channel Element Window Visors by Putco.$39.99 - $162.99
- Putco® Tape-On Window VisorsTape-On Element Window Visors by Putco.$34.99 - $157.99
- AVS® Tape-On Ventvisor Window DeflectorsVentvisor Window Deflectors by AVS. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with Ventvisor Window Deflectors. The high profile...$28.44 - $151.29
- AVS® Tape-On Chrome Ventvisor Window DeflectorsChrome Ventvisor Window Deflectors by AVS. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with Chrome Ventvisor Window Deflectors. The...$28.44 - $157.68
- AVS® Tape-On Ventshade Window DeflectorsVentshade Window Deflectors by AVS. These are the direct descendants of the original AVS product invented in 1935. Very simply, they allow you to lower your windows a bit when its raining to enable fresh air circulation and you wont...$35.22 - $55.34
- AVS® Tape-On Low Profile Ventvisor Window DeflectorsLow Profile Ventvisor Window Deflectors by AVS. Get all the benefits of Ventvisors without even looking like you have them installed. These are the lowest profile Ventvisors on the market and will give your vehicle a sophisticated...$53.06 - $127.91
- AVS® In-Channel Ventvisor Smoke Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Ventvisor Window Deflectors by AVS. If you want all the benefits of Ventvisors but with a sleeker, lower profile, these In-Channel Ventvisors are for you. They offer the same protection against the elements while keeping...$37.34 - $84.47
- AVS® Tape-On Aerovisor Window DeflectorsAerovisor Window Deflectors by AVS. This is the deflector to have when you need to keep the fresh air flowing with the most protection from the elements available. The Aerovisor is sized to provide maximum protection from rain,...$109.13
- AVS® Tape-On Sunflector Window Sun DeflectorSunflector Window Sun Deflector by AVS. Keep the inside of your trucks cab cooler and reduce glare from the sun with the Sunflector Rear Window Sun Deflector. It fits trucks with or without sliding windows and cargo lights and wont...$68.29
- Wade® In-Channel Smoke Window DeflectorIn-Channel Smoke Window Deflector by Wade. Reduce wind, noise, heat and glare by installing the Wade In Channel Deflectors. They are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for accurate fit, looks and functionality.$50.25 - $78.38
- Wade® Tape-On Slim Design Smoke Window DeflectorSlim Design Smoke Window Deflector by Wade. Reduce wind, noise, heat and glare by installing the Wade Slim Wind Deflectors. They are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for accurate fit, looks and functionality.$53.56 - $90.97
- Wade® Tape-On Smoke Extra Wide Wind GuardSmoke Extra Wide Wind Guard by Wade. Reduce wind, noise, heat and glare by installing the Wade In Channel Deflectors. The screens of these deflectors are wider than most deflectors, so you can leave a bigger window opening with...$70.70
- Wade® Tape-On Cab Guard Wind DeflectorCab Guard Wind Deflector by Wade. Reduce wind, noise, heat and glare by installing a Wade Cab-Guard Wind Deflector. It is made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for an accurate fit, great looks and functionality.$48.19 - $56.67
- Stampede® Snap-Inz Sidewind DeflectorsSnap-Inz Sidewind Deflectors by Stampede. We've re-invented our line of Sidewind Deflectors with a new and advanced design Snap-In's In-Channel Sidewind Deflectors. The new design inserts securely and easily into the window channel...$36.82 - $52.42
The Ford-150 is a powerful machine that just begs to be used for the outdoors, where there is only speed and freedom. However, though the feeling of driving in the wild, far away from cities often brings feelings of joy and adventure to motorists, this exhilaration can quickly pass when driving down dirt roads, rocky paths, and cracked-up asphalt. It is often in places like these that all kinds of small objects, usually pebbles, sand and various other objects lying on the road get launched in the air by a passing driver, eventually hitting the body, or god forbid, the windows of another car. Unfortunately, there is no universal solution to this problem, but Ford F-150 wind visors can greatly reduce the danger.
Designed to fit your car’s window, these add-ons can shield your window from rain, wind, and flying objects, while allowing small streams of air to enter. For instances such as the one described above, these visors have been specifically engineered to withstand damage and scratches, while serving for long terms. A surprising amount of uses have been found for these visors. At CARiD, you can easily find something affordable to suit your individual needs, and these visors are definitely not something to count out.
Guides & Articles
- Wind DeflectorsRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, are an underrated automotive accessory - simply because it's difficult to know just how effective they are until you experience them. However, once fitted on your car or truck, it's hard to imagine how you got along without them. Deflectors improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reducing annoying wind noise. Deflectors also allow you to drive in the rain with windows cracked for ventilation without getting wet. And when blistering hot summer days roll around, windows can be left cracked in a parking lot without being noticeable to potential thieves.
- Bug DeflectorsThe Age Old Debate: Do Bug Deflectors Work?The effectiveness of bug deflectors has been a point of contention between believers and non-believers for a long time. Some insist they work wonders, while others swear to the contrary. Because lots of testimonials supporting both points of view float around the internet and through word of mouth, deciding what to believe can be difficult. Before doing that, it's important to understand the thinking behind bug deflector designs.
- Sunroof VisorsSunroof Visors Let You Enjoy Fresh Air No Matter The WeatherAccording to recent statistics, over half of new vehicles sold in the United States are equipped with a factory "sunroof", "moonroof", "panorama roof", or similarly-named panel which allows part of a vehicle's roof to slide open. It wouldn't be a stretch to say almost 9 million cars and trucks leave factories so equipped each year. And the reason for their popularity is simple - sunroofs are great! They make it possible to enjoy fresh air, warm sun, and cool breezes right by our heads while driving our four-door sedans, SUVs, and minivans. We get a taste of the convertible life without giving up 98% of the practicality we need every day. At the dealership, most buyers see a sunroof option on the checklist and immediately envision blissfully taking in all the joys of Mother Nature while driving their future car. Mentally, the forecast is sunshine with no rain - a powerful enough thought to make the extra cost of a sunroof seem well worthwhile.
- Wind DeflectorsHow To Install Rain Guards | In-Channel And Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reduce annoying wind noise, shield you from rain spray, and allow windows to be left cracked in a parking lot without giving notice to potential thieves. Going forward, we'll refer to them as "deflectors" in this article.
- Wind DeflectorsRear Window Deflectors | Made To Shade Your Truck’s Back GlassHave you ever driven your pickup truck and found that the sun glare coming from the rear window is a real nuisance? It's difficult to block the sunlight from streaming through that location, especially given that your vehicle manufacturer was not thoughtful enough to provide fold-down visors for the rear window area. You could fashion and install some kind of curtain, but that would only create a greater nuisance by blocking rear vision.
- Wind DeflectorsDo Rain Guards Really Work?If the air conditioning system in your car no longer blows cold air because performing costly repairs isn't feasible, you've probably become familiar with the cooling off method some describe as "460 Air Conditioning" - signifying 4 windows down at 60 miles per hour. You play around with just how much to open each window in order to create a balance that maximizes crosswind and minimizes unpleasant, ear-popping buffeting inside the cabin. But no matter how hard you try, you and your hair still end up disheveled. Hopefully you're not going to a place where that matters.
Ford F-150 Wind Deflectors Reviews
2004 Ford F-150