- Duraflex® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Duraflex®. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process. Give your vehicle a sporty appearance with this state-of-the-art hood from Duraflex. It's sure to make your...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$251.10 - $1,079.10
- Amerihood® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Amerihood®. Functional custom hood is perfect replacement for the ordinary factory hood. Direct cold intake air to work with performance air intake system by major manufacturers such as AirRaid and K&N. Also features...Stylish and aerodynamicFunctional Ram Air Tunnel Build In, No Extra Charges!$379.09 - $763.19
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber HoodCarbon Fiber Hood by Carbon Creations®. This hood will lighten the front of your car and make it look like it belongs on the racetrack.Racing inspired aerodynamics and styleUsed by professionals in auto racing, drifting and drag racing$479.00 - $1,839.00
- VIS Racing® Custom HoodCustom Hood by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...Easy installationSuperior product quality$328.08 - $5,046.03
- RKSport® Custom HoodCustom Hood by RKSport®. Set your car apart and improve performance with this hood. The engineers at RKSport created a functional and attractive cold air intake system. This hood not only looks great, it will bring fresh, cool air...Race inspired designUnique combination of aerodynamics and style$223.08 - $2,635.00
- Street Scene® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Street Scene®. Made of high quality materials, these hoods deliver unique style, in a choice of carbon fiber, fiberglass, or steel, depending on vehicle model. Each hood has a clear coat and UV coating to prevent...Hot award-winning designsDesigned for a perfect fit$369.97 - $742.49
- Harwood® Custom HoodCustom Hoods by Harwood®, 1 Piece. Boost your vehicle's performance and style to a whole new level with this distinctively durable yet lightweight hood by Harwood. Combining sleek design and exceptional functionality, this product...Designed to enhance your vehicle's appearance and performanceOffers a perfect blend of light weight and reliability$356.24 - $919.46
- AVS® Hood ScoopHood Scoop by AVS®. Scoops and vents are manufactured to withstand years of exposure, adding high-performance, and style to any trucks, SUVs, CUVs and passenger cars. May be left unpainted, or painted in color of your choice, in...Unique, stylized products for trucks and carsEasily painted to match factory color$69.17 - $176.44
- T5i® ABS Plastic Hood ScoopABS Plastic Hood Scoop by T5i®. Scoop air into the thirsty intercooler with this premium T5i hood scoop with black plastic grille insert that directs air perfectly. With this functional scoop, you can quickly cool down the engine...Scoops cool air straight into your engine compartmentHelps bring down damaging high temperatures$165.33 - $392.45
- 3d Carbon® Hood ScoopHood Scoop by 3d Carbon®. Add the aggressive visual style of a compact power dome to the center of your vehicle's hood with 3dCarbon's non-functional Hood Scoop. Designed for a perfect fit on your vehicle, the hood scoop attaches...Simulates the look of classic muscle car ram air scoopsMounts directly to hood with double-sided 3M adhesive strips$178.90 - $412.86
- Pure® Hood ScoopHood Scoop by Pure®. Get custom performance looks with the Hood Scoop. It's sized and shaped to enhance your car's overall appearance and have a distinctive appeal all its own.Custom high performance designMade from Fiberglass$133.60 - $258.85
- SLP® Hood ScoopsHood Scoop by SLP®. Delivering sleek looks, this top-of-the-line hood scoop is the finest option to go if you want to give your late-model American muscle car, truck or SUV a facelift. This premium scoop is designed to fit a wide...Gives your vehicle’s front end an extra appearance boostMade from OEM-quality composite material for strength and durability$134.95
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $14,700.04
- Duraflex® Platinum Style Fiberglass Hood (Unpainted) (102434)Platinum Style Hood by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process. Give your vehicle a sporty appearance with this...Shipping damages reduced up to 75%Revolutionary process combines High Quality 6 oz. Fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$251.10
Discover your vehicle’s full potential with a Ford F-150 custom hood. With this accessory at hand, you can improve a wide range of the car’s features: the exterior, performance, and safety of the internal parts of your vehicle. The appearance of Ford F-150 is very attractive but it is up to you to imbue it with your personality. The uniquely shaped custom hoods serve this purpose well. Along with a change to the vehicle’s style, these accessories improve the efficiency of the engine and other parts. A hood scoop improves the work of the engine by providing it with extra air. Cowl hoods keep the temperature of the engine within the safe limits.
What are the advantages of the materials that are used to create the Ford F-150 custom hoods? The carbon fiber hoods will take the safety of your engine to the next level. The stainless steel accessories are as durable as the original hood. These products are generally used as substitute parts for the damaged OEM equipment. The fiberglass hoods are easy to modify and they boast high reliability. This unique combination gives you wide opportunities to modify the appearance of your Ford F-150.
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Is The Procedure To Install A Hood Scoop?In the custom hoods section of our website, you'll find add-on hood air scoops that create an unmistakable look of power. Since the beginning of hot-rodding, racers have been fitting scoops onto their cars both for looks and function. Over the years, many high-performance muscle cars have even featured them as original equipment on top trim levels. Hood scoop openings can face forward in order to guide cool air into the engine, or the openings can face rearward to take advantage of the high pressure area at the base of the windshield. Whichever way they are positioned, airflow under the hood increases - a factor that improves both induction and heat ventilation to varying degrees.
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Replacement HoodsHow To Replace Hood Latch Cables And Hood Support StrutsWhen your hood release lever becomes inoperable, you're literally in a catch-22 position. One of the parts that opens the hood has broken, but you can't open the hood to locate and replace it. If you find yourself in this unfortunate predicament, don't panic. In this article, we'll cover how to get that hood open, and we'll guide you in performing the necessary repairs. We'll also discuss replacing gas strut supports if your vehicle uses them under the hood, trunk lid, or tailgate.
- Covercraft® WeatherShield™ HP Two-Tone Custom Car Cover$533.00 - $629.00
Ford F-150 Custom Hoods Reviews
2013 Ford F-150