Ford F-150 Catalytic Converters
- Flowmaster® - 290 Series Stainless Steel Extra Duty Oval Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $63.44$63.44
- DEC® - 49-State OBDII Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $490.47$490.47
- Walker® - Air Tube KitStarting at: $26.80$26.80
- Bosal® - Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $283.56$283.56
- Eastern® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $241.15$241.15
Posted by Jimmie W.
"I got my muffler in good timing, had it put on. Sounds good! I have a TV in my truck, and while driving, I do not hear it in the cab. A great muffler, a little more torque. Haven t tried top end yet."
Posted by Nathaniel R.
"I have been wanting to put this baby on my f150, then I bought it! At a good price! Shipping was fast and man!, when I put this on... OMG! She now purrs like a flying Lion!!! Thanks, guys."
Posted by Barry B.
"This system has a nice sound under full throttle.You should be prepared to cut the bolts to remove the old system. The only problem is the adjustment of the the pipes coming out of the side of the truck, other than that, this is a very nice bolt-on for the price."
Posted by Christian M.
"If you are looking for a great sounding exhaust that is quiet this is for you. Mine has yet to 'break in' but on my f150 5.0 the tone is perfect. There is no drone, and cold starts are great. Quality is top notch and install was cake. "
Posted by Mitchell M.
"This cat back system is very high quality. We had to cut about half an inch off of one pipe to make it fit perfect but other than that it was a very easy instalation. I would recommend Borla to anyone. It gave my truck a very deep growl and a noticeable hp and tq increase. I will be a Borla customer for life."