- (3)LED BulbsFord Expedition
- (203)LED Light BarsFord Expedition
- (1)Daytime Running LightsFord Expedition
- (3)Halo RingsFord Expedition
- LED Headlight KitsFord Expedition
- (25)Underbody Light KitsFord Expedition
- (26)Interior LED LightsFord Expedition
- (56)Exterior LED LightsFord Expedition
- (11)LED Turn SignalsFord Expedition
- (42)LED Strips + TubesFord Expedition
- (107)Emergency Strobe LightsFord Expedition
- (41)SwitchesFord Expedition
As any other SUV, the Ford Expedition offers a pleasant combination of functionality, cargo capacity, and versatility. It's big, tall, and heavy. However, despite of its huge dimensions and hefty weight, it doesn't feel bulky to drive. On the contrary, you enjoy every mile when you are behind the wheel. And, what is even more important, you can take all your full-size family with you. The one thing that you might want to add is an individual style, probably. For this cases, CARiD has some easy and quick to install accessories like LED lights.
You are free to create your own style. Luckily, LEDs come in a variety of colors and can be installed almost anywhere thanks to their small size. You can start with the inside of your Expedition. It's possible to light up any corner or detail like speakers in your comfortable and spacious cabin. After the interior upgrade, consider replacement of your original bulbs in the main lights and installation of some additional LED applications, which will make your ride literally brighter. Another benefit of this is your enhanced safety because with LEDs you will see and be seen way better. Therefore, LED lighting products are not a caprice, but a justified upgrade to your mighty vehicle. There are products to any taste and budget at CARiD. Check out our selection of top-quality items in the LED Lights Section such as LED bulbs for tail lights, headlights, and turn signals, LED strip lights, day running lights, LED light bars, LED grille kits, and the like.
Guides & Articles
- LED LightsLED Underbody Lights Give Your Ride an Other-Worldly GlowThroughout history, light radiating from the inside of an object or person has been associated with otherworldly levels of power. In fiction, it usually indicates the presence of extreme levels of good or evil. When it comes to reality, such light usually signifies intense levels of heat and/or firepower. But make no mistake - regardless of whether light is emanating from the innards of man or machine, the source of it is looked upon as a force to be reckoned with.
- Tail LightsWhat Are The Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Tail LightsLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- LED LightsWhat do I Need to Know About Installing LED Bulbs into my Car?When you decide to install LED bulbs into you car, you need to know the right size and select the desired color. Next thing to know is that most vehicles use a Thermal Flasher unit to control their Turn Signals. Most Thermal Flasher units are generally not compatible with LED lights without a resistor installed with them. Why you Ask?
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Sylvania® Fog Light Replacement Bulbs$24.77 - $73.78
- Putco® Rear Turn Signal Light Replacement Bulbs$12.99 - $66.99