There is no such thing as being completely protected. But with a Ford Expedition Grill Guard, the odds are in your favor. CARiD.com presents a full line of Ford Expedition Grille Guards from the finest manufacturers around, including Westin® and Romik®. Each Ford Expedition Grill Guard we offer is comprised of top-quality Stainless Steel and built to last. Cut down on nicks, dents, and scratches while also featuring a bold, stylish look! Your new Ford Expedition Grill Guard also comes with user-friendly instructions and all necessary mounting components for a DIY installation. The path to more secure front-end begins right now!
- Westin® Ultimate Bull BarUltimate Bull Bar with Stainless Steel Skid Plate by Westin®. The secret of living a peaceful life in the asphalt jungle is to add a scary edge to your looks. The Ultimate Bull Bar is perfect for the purpose. Available in chrome...$27.47 - $397.05
- Tuff-Bar® Euro Style Grille GuardEuro Style Grille Guard by Tuff-Bar®. This is a grille guard that offers great style and great protection at a very affordable price. Headlight guards are removable and the sturdy uprights are rubber clad for pushing. The mounting...$259.14 - $489.60
- Aries® 4" Big Horn Bull Bar with Stainless Skid Plate4" Big Horn Bull Bar with Stainless Skid Plate by Aries®. This massive bull bar changes the appearance of your vehicle and adds great aggressive style. The stylish and strong steel skid plate provides real protection from a...Bold, 4" diameter is designed to show well on larger trucksHardened T6 aluminum construction to be lightweight and rust-free$173.70 - $435.49
- Go Rhino® 3000 Series Grille Guard3000 Series Grille Guard by Go Rhino®. It is the only Euro Style grille and brush guard providing a patented built-in step. The step allows easy access to the hood and engine bay on today’s trucks and SUVs. Every Grill Guard is...$252.02 - $788.73
- Go Rhino® 3000 Series Push Bar3000 Series Push Bar by Go Rhino®. It is the only Euro Style grille and brush guard providing a patented built-in step. The step allows easy access to the hood and engine bay on today’s trucks and SUVs. Every Grill Guard is...Patented step allows easy access to the hood and engine compartmentStep area is compressed into the steel, yielding incredible strength and leaving no weak spots where rust can attack$252.02 - $788.73
- SteelCraft® Grille GuardGrille Guard by SteelCraft®. The SteelCraft design is adapted to each application, providing an OEM accessory look that universal grille guards cannot achieve. They offer both real protection and elegance. Easy bolt-on installation.Heavy duty one-piece constructionProtective rubber stripping$259.55 - $449.25
- Tuff-Bar® 3" Bull Bar3" Bull Bar by Tuff-Bar®. This affordable, durable and tough bull bar comes with all the brackets and hardware necessary for a no-drill easy installation on your specific truck. Tuff-Bar stays affordable by the use of modern...$151.20 - $186.62
- Onki® Full Stainless Steel Grille GuardFull Stainless Steel Grille Guard by Onki®. Protect the front end of your truck, van or sport utility from surprise dangers, and add style with all-stainless steel polished brightness. A full wraparound design gives a greater level...$841.00 - $1,162.72
- Aries® 3" Bull Bar with Stainless Skid Plate3" Bull Bar with Stainless Skid Plate by Aries®. From the cattle rancher on the open range to the industrial man of the asphalt jungle to the jerky-jawing trail hog of the north woods, the Aries 3" bull bar is made for those who...3" diameter, heavy-wall tube designRemovable skid plate with aggressive cutout$145.56 - $251.40
- Warn® Trans4mer™ Mounting SystemTrans4mer™ Mounting System by Warn®. The original Warn Trans4mer can be configured in several ways to match your needs. This system is engineered so the Grille Guard uprights bolt directly to the vehicle's frame, and the Winch...$449.77 - $1,368.36
- Aries® One Piece Grille GuardOne Piece Grille Guard by Aries®. The Aries One-Piece Front Guard design is adapted to each application, providing an OEM accessory look that universal front guards cannot achieve. The product offers both real protection and...One-piece build for maximum strengthCustom design for each application$223.04 - $609.52
- Aries® 3" Pro Series Black Bull Bar3" Pro Series Black Bull Bar by Aries®. The Pro Series Bull Bar is designed to look good in the harshest conditions. The bar is built in corrosion proof material, with a tough finish for extra durability, and with hardware and...3" Diameter Heavy Wall TubeCommercial Grade Black Texture Finish$132.66 - $232.78
- Black Horse® Grille GuardGrille Guard by Black Horse Off Road®. Push through the wildest terrain with this tough-as-nails grille guard that tells the world that you mean business. Built from a sturdy material, the part offers the finest protection and does...$380.00 - $770.00
- Dee Zee® 3" Bull Bar3" Bull Bar by Dee Zee®. Protect the front and underside of your vehicle from stray animals, tree stumps, tire track ruts, and other unforeseen perils with Dee Zee’s Bull Bar. 3" diameter steel bars with a skid plate offer the...$11.39 - $241.66
- Ranch Hand® Legend Series Grille GuardThe Ranch Hand Legend Grille Guard is the icon of the vehicle protection aftermarket industry. The quality and the style of the Ranch Hand Legend Grille Guard is unmatched. You need the peace of mind that when you are out on the...The Most Popular Heavy Duty Grille Guard On The Market TodayGives You A Customized Look While Providing Front End Protection$499.00 - $549.00
Guides & Articles
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Grill GuardsHow To Install a Grille Guard / Bull BarGrille guards, bull bars, push bars, and bumper guards all offer good looks and serious protection for the front of your vehicle against hard knocks found on roads and trails everywhere. One of the best things about these protective devices is even though they'll look good and keep their high-strength integrity for a long time, it only takes a very short time to install any of them. In fact, they can bolted on relatively easily, in most cases using simple hand tools.
- Off-Road AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- Grill GuardsBull Bars, Grille Guards, Push Bars | Protection Devices or Posers?Grille guards are sought-after accessories because they offer the rare combination of significantly boosting a truck's looks and adding valuable protection against front-end damage on job sites, off-road trails, and other tricky situations. Looking through the grille guard & bull bar section of our website, you'll see a variety of ways to protect the front of your vehicle. Because the expression "grille guard" has grown to encompass bull bars, brush guards, push bars, and bumper guards, we'll define these different styles and review the benefits each variation offers. Some of them span just the center area of your vehicle's front fascia, while others reach all the way from corner to corner.
- Covercraft® WeatherShield™ HP Custom Car Cover$499.00 - $565.00
Ford Expedition Grille Guards & Bull Bars Reviews
2013 Ford Expedition