- WeatherTech® In-Channel Side Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech, 2 Pieces set.$40.00 - $99.95
- AVS® Tape-On Ventvisor Window DeflectorsVentvisor Window Deflectors by AVS. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with Ventvisor Window Deflectors. The high profile...$28.44 - $157.68
- AVS® In-Channel Ventvisor Smoke Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Ventvisor Window Deflectors by AVS. If you want all the benefits of Ventvisors but with a sleeker, lower profile, these In-Channel Ventvisors are for you. They offer the same protection against the elements while keeping...$37.34 - $84.47
- AVS® Tape-On Aerovisor Window DeflectorsAerovisor Window Deflectors by AVS. This is the deflector to have when you need to keep the fresh air flowing with the most protection from the elements available. The Aerovisor is sized to provide maximum protection from rain,...$109.13
- Wade® In-Channel Smoke Window DeflectorIn-Channel Smoke Window Deflector by Wade. Wade In-Channel Wind Deflectors are a quick and quality solution to reducing wind, noise, heat, and glare without compromising the entry of fresh air when windows are rolled down slightly....$50.25 - $79.83
- Wade® Tape-On Slim Design Smoke Window DeflectorSlim Design Smoke Window Deflector by Wade. Reduce wind, noise, heat and glare by installing the Wade Slim Wind Deflectors. They are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for accurate fit, looks and functionality.$53.56 - $90.97
- Stampede® Snap-Inz Sidewind DeflectorsSnap-Inz Sidewind Deflectors by Stampede. We've re-invented our line of Sidewind Deflectors with a new and advanced design Snap-In's In-Channel Sidewind Deflectors. The new design inserts securely and easily into the window channel...$36.82 - $52.42
- Stampede® Tape-Onz Sidewind DeflectorsTape-Onz Sidewind Deflectors by Stampede. Stampede Automotive Accessories top of the line deflectors are designed and manufactured to expedite airflow through the cab while protecting you from the elements. Contoured to fit,...$36.82 - $177.83
- GTS® Tape-On Smoke Bubble Ventgards Window DeflectorsSmoke Bubble Ventgards Window Deflectors by GTS. Ventgards give you protection from the wind and let you have fresh air in the cabin, even when it's raining. Bubble Ventgards provide even more coverage than standard Ventgards, so...$75.96
- GTS® Tape-On Ventgard Window DeflectorsVentgard Window Deflectors by GTS. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind. Their sleek, aerodynamic shape complements any vehicle, and they also help eliminate...$55.87 - $75.24
- GTS® Tape-On Ventgard Sport Window DeflectorsVentgard Sport Window Deflectors by GTS. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind, and helping to prevent window fogging. They significantly reduce wind noise,...$49.43 - $75.33
- GTS® Tape-On Aerowing Rear Window DeflectorAerowing Rear Window Deflector by GTS. Give the back of your SUV a touch of style while at the same time shielding your interior from the sun, and keeping your rear window clean. This rear window deflector will not only improve the...$66.64 - $73.09
- GTS® In-Channel Ventgard Snap Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Ventgard Snap Window Deflectors by GTS.$55.87 - $86.01
- EGR® In-Channel Window VisorsIn-Channel Window Visors by EGR. To channel away sleet, rain, and snow while having your car windows open, go with these sturdy add-ons that are extremely easy to install. They fit securely into the upper channel of the window for a...$50.58 - $106.50
- WeatherTech® Stone and Bug DeflectorStone and Bug Deflector by WeatherTech. Sleek and low profile, the WeatherTech Easy-On Stone and Bug Deflector is aerodynamically designed to provide excellent protection against stone chips and bug stains. No drilling is required!...$59.95
In the huge aftermarket of products currently available, you can find a range of different upgrades and accessories, from the smallest detail enhancements to huge upgrades virtually changing the face of your vehicle. All of them have a certain purpose, and the great variety of categories and contenders in the market today make it hard to find the right accessory. To top it all, it can be extremely difficult for consumers to determine the quality of the product and whether it is worth the price being asked. At CARiD, we care about each customer, and try to provide useful information, assisting with the choice. As for the products we sell, you can only expect the best quality-price ratio, which the Ford Expedition custom wind deflectors clearly demonstrate.
We have chosen the most trusted companies on the market (Wade, WeatherTech, AVS, and Putco) that offer high-quality deflectors at the fairest prices. The whole process of buying and installation is very straightforward, and should you have any difficulty whatsoever, the CARiD staff is always ready to give a helping hand. The wind deflectors themselves will certainly satisfy you, as they are attached near the window and provide all sorts of protection for driving with an open window.
Guides & Articles
- Wind DeflectorsRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, are an underrated automotive accessory - simply because it's difficult to know just how effective they are until you experience them. However, once fitted on your car or truck, it's hard to imagine how you got along without them. Deflectors improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reducing annoying wind noise. Deflectors also allow you to drive in the rain with windows cracked for ventilation without getting wet. And when blistering hot summer days roll around, windows can be left cracked in a parking lot without being noticeable to potential thieves.
- Bug DeflectorsThe Age Old Debate: Do Bug Deflectors Work?The effectiveness of bug deflectors has been a point of contention between believers and non-believers for a long time. Some insist they work wonders, while others swear to the contrary. Because lots of testimonials supporting both points of view float around the internet and through word of mouth, deciding what to believe can be difficult. Before doing that, it's important to understand the thinking behind bug deflector designs.
- Sunroof VisorsSunroof Visors Let You Enjoy Fresh Air No Matter The WeatherAccording to recent statistics, over half of new vehicles sold in the United States are equipped with a factory "sunroof", "moonroof", "panorama roof", or similarly-named panel which allows part of a vehicle's roof to slide open. It wouldn't be a stretch to say almost 9 million cars and trucks leave factories so equipped each year. And the reason for their popularity is simple - sunroofs are great! They make it possible to enjoy fresh air, warm sun, and cool breezes right by our heads while driving our four-door sedans, SUVs, and minivans. We get a taste of the convertible life without giving up 98% of the practicality we need every day. At the dealership, most buyers see a sunroof option on the checklist and immediately envision blissfully taking in all the joys of Mother Nature while driving their future car. Mentally, the forecast is sunshine with no rain - a powerful enough thought to make the extra cost of a sunroof seem well worthwhile.
- Wind DeflectorsHow To Install Rain Guards | In-Channel And Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reduce annoying wind noise, shield you from rain spray, and allow windows to be left cracked in a parking lot without giving notice to potential thieves. Going forward, we'll refer to them as "deflectors" in this article.
- Wind DeflectorsRear Window Deflectors | Made To Shade Your Truck’s Back GlassHave you ever driven your pickup truck and found that the sun glare coming from the rear window is a real nuisance? It's difficult to block the sunlight from streaming through that location, especially given that your vehicle manufacturer was not thoughtful enough to provide fold-down visors for the rear window area. You could fashion and install some kind of curtain, but that would only create a greater nuisance by blocking rear vision.
- Wind DeflectorsDo Rain Guards Really Work?If the air conditioning system in your car no longer blows cold air because performing costly repairs isn't feasible, you've probably become familiar with the cooling off method some describe as "460 Air Conditioning" - signifying 4 windows down at 60 miles per hour. You play around with just how much to open each window in order to create a balance that maximizes crosswind and minimizes unpleasant, ear-popping buffeting inside the cabin. But no matter how hard you try, you and your hair still end up disheveled. Hopefully you're not going to a place where that matters.
Ford Expedition Wind Deflectors Reviews
2004 Ford Expedition