- Duraflex® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Duraflex. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process. Give your vehicle a sporty appearance with this state-of-the-art hood from Duraflex. It's sure to make your...$251.10 - $1,079.10
- Amerihood® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Amerihood. Functional custom hood is perfect replacement for the ordinary factory hood. Direct cold intake air to work with performance air intake system by major manufacturers such as AirRaid and K&N. Also features...$379.09 - $763.19
- VIS Racing® Custom HoodCustom Hood by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$328.08 - $5,046.03
- AVS® Hood ScoopHood Scoop by AVS.$72.27 - $197.91
- T5i® ABS Plastic Hood ScoopABS Plastic Hood Scoop by T5i. Scoop air into the thirsty intercooler with this premium T5i hood scoop with black plastic grille insert that directs air perfectly. With this functional scoop, you can quickly cool down the engine...$165.33 - $392.45
- Good Hood® Shaker Scoop Hood (Unpainted)Shaker Scoop Hood by Good Hood. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Shake, Rattle and Roll with our new Shaker series Good Hood. Lift the hood and the shaker scoop stays in place for all to admire. For extra performance, add the...$398.04 - $1,071.92
- Reflexxion® Cowl Induction Style Hood (Unpainted)Cowl Induction Style Hood by Reflexxion. Material: Steel. Comes unpainted. Don't get Hoodwinked, pick out this premium cowl induction style hood at CARiD. Pairing style with function, it will set your vehicle apart while helping to...$492.51 - $523.87
- Street Scene® Sprint Car Style Fiberglass Hood Scoop (Unpainted)Universal Sprint Car Style Hood Scoop by Street Scene. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Give your vehicle a new look by simply adding this super add-on. The hood scoop is manufactured from high-quality material and features a...$91.00 - $141.18
- Street Scene® Cowl Style Fiberglass Hood Scoop (Unpainted)Universal Cowl Style Hood Scoop by Street Scene. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Give your vehicle a new look by simply adding this super add-on. The hood scoop is manufactured from high-quality material and features a...$113.97 - $177.75
- AVS® Black Single Hood Scoop (Unpainted)Black Single Hood Scoop by AVS, Material: ABS Plastic. Comes Unpainted. Scoops and vents are manufactured to withstand years of exposure, adding high-performance, and style to any trucks, SUVs, CUVs and passenger cars. May be left...$91.12 - $112.64
- T5i® Hood ScoopHood Scoop by T5i. Material: ABS Plastic. Size: 21" Wide x 27.25" Long. To avoid any errors, please locate the original factory paint code on the body of your vehicle before making the final entry. Our paint code guide should be...$232.13 - $332.33
- K&N® Hood Scoop PlugUniversal Hood Scoop Plug by K&N. Material: Carbon Fiber. Height: 1.5" (38 mm). Outside Diameter: 12" (305 mm). K&N carbon fiber hood scoop plugs are specially made to cover K&N hood scoops. Simply press one into the hood scoop to...$158.99
- Wade® Racing Accent Large Double Hood Scoops (Unpainted)Universal Racing Accent Large Double Hood Scoops by Wade. Material: ABS Plastic. Comes unpainted. 2 Pieces, Size: 11.5" x 30" x 2". Install the Wade hood scoops and change the character of your vehicle. Give it an aggressive...$74.14
- Wade® Racing Accent Medium Double Hood Scoops (Unpainted)Universal Racing Accent Medium Double Hood Scoops by Wade. Material: ABS Plastic. Comes unpainted. 2 Pieces, Size: 11.5" x 24" x 2". Install the Wade hood scoops and change the character of your vehicle. Give it an aggressive...$74.14
- Willpak® ABS Large Hood ScoopUniversal ABS Large Hood Scoop by Willpak. Material: ABS Plastic. Size 29" L x 24" W x 2" H, Grille piece included, Smooth surface, Installs with 3M Tape. Give your vehicle that hot performance look it deserves! The scoops will fit...$99.95 - $174.95
The selection of Ford Expedition custom hoods is wide enough to satisfy the demands of any driver. So, make up your mind on what you would like to achieve by replacing the original piece of equipment with an aftermarket part. Browsing through our catalogs, you will surely find what you are looking for. Our wide range includes hoods produced from durable carbon fiber, reliable fiberglass, or stainless steel. All of the hoods can be easily mounted by the driver using a basic set of tools. No advanced skills are required. When you put the brand new hood in its place using your own hands, you can be sure that it will fit right into place.
The Ford Expedition custom hoods can be outfitted with functional upgrades to boost the efficiency of the internal parts. Hood scoops provide the engine with increased amounts of oxygen, thus boosting the overall performance of the engine. If you think that certain parts of your car are getting overheated, you will appreciate the reduction in temperature that cowl hoods provide. If you are not satisfied with the OEM setup and plan to install a few bulky upgrades, you will most definitely need a bulge hood. It will expand the space you can use for upgrades.
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Is The Procedure To Install A Hood Scoop?In the custom hoods section of our website, you'll find add-on hood air scoops that create an unmistakable look of power. Since the beginning of hot-rodding, racers have been fitting scoops onto their cars both for looks and function. Over the years, many high-performance muscle cars have even featured them as original equipment on top trim levels. Hood scoop openings can face forward in order to guide cool air into the engine, or the openings can face rearward to take advantage of the high pressure area at the base of the windshield. Whichever way they are positioned, airflow under the hood increases - a factor that improves both induction and heat ventilation to varying degrees.
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Replacement HoodsHow To Replace Hood Latch Cables And Hood Support StrutsWhen your hood release lever becomes inoperable, you're literally in a catch-22 position. One of the parts that opens the hood has broken, but you can't open the hood to locate and replace it. If you find yourself in this unfortunate predicament, don't panic. In this article, we'll cover how to get that hood open, and we'll guide you in performing the necessary repairs. We'll also discuss replacing gas strut supports if your vehicle uses them under the hood, trunk lid, or tailgate.