- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $1,163.26
- ACHILLES® ATR SPORT 2$82.28 - $157.24
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.28 - $170.70
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V2$155.30 - $318.12
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.22 - $357.64
- COOPER® CS5 GRAND TOURING$81.86 - $152.57
- DELINTE® DH2$41.21 - $109.50
- DUNLOP® DIREZZA DZ101$85.05 - $257.00
About Ford Escape Tires
The Ford Escape SUV combines style and performance in an awesome manner. It provides the luxurious comforts of a SUV with superb versatility and a lot of fun to drive. The SUV handles like a car and is capable of light duty off roader activity. Your tires pay a very important role. They connect the rest of the car to the road. Equipping it with the right set of tires will enhance its performance, safety and ride quality significantly. CARiD stocks a wide range of tires to meet the differing needs of its customers. They have stock upscale brands such as Pirelli and Michelin. They also keep the more affordable brands such as Nexen. The type of tire your car requires is determined by performance required, terrain, season and type of car you drive. Depending on the season, CARiD stocks summer tires to use during warm weather periods. They also carry winter tires, which suit snow and icy weather conditions. In addition, all season tires are made available to eliminate the need for a continual change between summer and winter tires.
Ford Escape tires are made from using innovative technology in the industry. They use a host of different materials including natural rubbers, synthetic rubbers, steel, compound chemicals and high tech fabrics. Regular tires may suffice along urban roads and freeways. However, for off road tours you will need all terrain tires to combat the rough tracks out there. CARiD also carries a run-flat tire that enables reasonable travel even with a damaged tire. No tire can last forever. A time will come when replacement is necessary. Failure to change tires promptly comes with different problems. Old tires have reduced threads, which hamper flow of air through the grooves resulting in increased heat buildup and failure. Also, worn out tires leak up more air than newer tires, thereby risking a blowout or a puncture. You need to install a TPMS sensor on each tire to monitor air pressure and temperature.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.