When you have a car that’s as comfortable and practical as the Ford Escape, you can’t afford to let it slip into the performance mediocrity that happens as cars get older because that would be such a waste of power! Why not let an aftermarket exhaust system be the anchor that keeps your Ford Escape invincible when the passage of time threatens to tear down its performance? Custom built specially for the Ford Escape, the sole agenda of the aftermarket exhaust system is to revive engine efficacy and boost performance. It works by increasing exhaust flow to the maximum possible, and enhancing the engine’s intake of clean air-fuel mixture for power generation. Buy the right custom exhaust system for your Ford Escape from CARiD and delight in the privilege of choosing from several different brands. MagnaFlow and Gibson have the best selling performance exhausts for the Ford Escape, and there is something for each model released between 2001 and 2013.
When you fit a custom exhaust system into your Ford Escape you are not only setting yourself up to enjoy greater power output; you also enjoy better fuel efficiency. As the engine becomes more efficient in its operations, one of the crucial areas where the biggest improvement is seen is in the burning of fuel. As the engine burns fuel completely and efficiently, none goes to waste, and your car’s fuel consumption drops enough to make a positive difference in your fuel mileage. Another irresistible treat you get to enjoy from the custom exhaust system is better sound. Ford Escape custom exhaust systems are everything car sound fanatics rave about – deep, riotous, and addictive. You won’t realize what you’re missing until you lay your hands on one of these exhaust systems.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 83 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- Gibson® - Swept Side™ Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $321.71$321.71
- Flowmaster® - Super 50 Series Delta Flow™ (SUV) Performance MufflerStarting at: $129.99$129.99
- Taylor Cable® - Seal-4-Good™ Exhaust Header GasketsStarting at: $29.47$29.47
- MagnaFlow® - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $558.59$558.59
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit OBDII Catalytic Converter with HeaderStarting at: $605.78$605.78
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Dual Round Angle Cut Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $59.00$59.00
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Rectangular Rolled Angle Cut TipStarting at: $63.49$63.49
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Double-Wall Dual TipStarting at: $0.00$0.00
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- RBP® - SS Turbo Tip with LogoStarting at: $199.55$199.55
"I had the garage that I deal with do the install. They told me that it was a simple install and made to match the Bird. The system looks great on the car. I was concerned that is was going to be too loud. When you first start the car and as you are accelerating, it has a nice throaty sound, but as you get up to speed, the sound quiets right up. Very pleased!"
"The Flowmaster Outlaw Series exhaust is exactly what I was wanting! The sound is great and makes the car sound like a 5.0 L. Very deep growl but not too much! The fit was very good, but the weep holes in the tips are not perfect on the bottom, but I think it will be okay!"
"The product is good."
"This Flowmaster rocks this car. Great sound. Love it!!!"
"Mild growl slightly louder than stock was an under statement!! They are really loud and prevent conservation at hi-way speeds. I will wait till I take a high way trip and live with them awhile before I decide to keep them or change them."