The Escape is comfortable, large enough for everything you need to carry and versatile enough to get you almost anywhere you can think of. A vehicle like this deserves respect and part of that respect means making sure that it has the right parts to look its best at all times. We have a range of visual upgrades to fit your Escape and they cost much less than you would expect when you consider the stunning improvements that they will quickly deliver you.
Since everybody sees the exterior of your vehicle first it’s important to make sure that it looks exactly right which is why Ford Escape body kits are perfect. We have a wide range of parts so that you can find just what you’re looking for whether you’re looking to tweak your vehicle just a little bit or whether you want to make it look like a completely different vehicle that will always stand out from the crowd. The right combination of parts will make sure that your vehicle is making the right statements whenever you’re driving it and you’ll find yourself inventing excuses to drive it more often!
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $14,700.04
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- VIS Racing® Front BumperFront Bumper by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$156.60 - $4,773.95
- Dawn® Body Side MoldingBody Side Molding by Dawn®. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance and guard the doors from...$48.63 - $208.75
- ARB® Bumper Infill PanelBumper Infill Panel by ARB®. ARB maintains its position as an innovator in the industry by utilizing the most modern, state of the art fabrication equipment and machinery.Great QualityLower Price$13.30 - $1,347.10
- VIS Racing® Outcast Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted) (01FDECA4DOC-099)Outcast Style Body Kit (01FDECA4DOC-099) by VIS Racing®. This Body Kit includes: Front Bumper, Side Skirts and Rear Bumper. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted (Primed). Give your car the look that is sure to intimidate its peers...Innovative designCustom made for your vehicle$703.13
- Duraflex® Poison Style Fiberglass Front Bumper Cover (Unpainted) (100224)Poison Style Front Bumper Cover by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. This bumper is stylish and aerodynamic. With Duraflex you get the best of both worlds, the light weight of fiberglass with the flexibility of...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$164.70
- VIS Racing® Outcast Style Fiberglass Front Bumper (Unpainted) (01FDECA4DOC-001)Outcast Style Front Bumper (01FDECA4DOC-001) by VIS Racing®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted (Primed). This part is what your vehicle lacks to become 100% perfect. The front bumper features a strong and durable construction...Provides an overall smooth and aerodynamic appearanceLightweight and durable construction$237.25
- VIS Racing® Outcast Style Fiberglass Rear Bumper (Unpainted) (01FDECA4DOC-002)Outcast Style Rear Bumper (01FDECA4DOC-002) by VIS Racing®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted (Primed). Deck your vehicle’s back out today and make it more custom-looking. The rear bumper features a strong and durable...Makes for an unforgettable rear-end appearanceLightweight construction without sacrificing strength$237.25
- Husky Liners® 3.5" Wide Mud Grabbers™ Fender Flares (17053)Wide Mud Grabbers™ Fender Flares (17053) by Husky Liners®. 2 Pieces. Includes installation kit. The one-piece universal fit fender flares provide the coverage to keep the muck off your truck. Plus, the low profile design delivers...Provide universal fitDesigned to help you protect your vehicle from mud and road debris$99.95
- Husky Liners® 2.75" Wide Mud Grabbers™ Fender Flares (17052)Wide Mud Grabbers™ Fender Flares (17052) by Husky Liners®. 2 Pieces. Includes installation kit. The one-piece universal fit fender flares provide the coverage to keep the muck off your truck. Plus, the low profile design delivers...Provide universal fitDesigned to help you protect your vehicle from mud and road debris$49.95
- Husky Liners® Long John™ 6" x 65" Fender Flares (17051)Long John™ 6" x 65" Fender Flares (17051) by Husky Liners®. 2 Pieces. If you like things exactly the way you like them, then the Long John™ universal fit fender flares are exactly what you want. The one-piece universal fit...Provide universal fitDesigned to help you protect your vehicle from mud and road debris$39.95
- VIS Racing® Outcast Style Fiberglass Side Skirts (Unpainted) (01FDECA4DOC-004)Outcast Style Side Skirts (01FDECA4DOC-004) by VIS Racing®. 1 Pair. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted (Primed). Give your vehicle the sporty lowered look it deserves! Far from being a typical add-on, the side skirts make for...Add an exciting edge to the side profilesMade of show-quality material to ensure maximum durability$228.64
- Dawn® Bodyside Moldings (Painted) (FE-ESC-MAR)1.25" Bodyside Moldings (FE-ESC-MAR) by Dawn®. Material: Plastic. Comes painted. 4 Pieces. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle...Custom designed for each applicationComes pre-measured and cut, and ready to install$133.60
- Dawn® Bodyside Moldings (Painted) (FE-ESC13)1.25" Bodyside Moldings (FE-ESC13) by Dawn®. Material: Plastic. Comes painted. 4 Pieces. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle...Custom designed for each applicationComes pre-measured and cut, and ready to install$133.60
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.