- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.47
- BFGOODRICH® LONG TRAIL T/A TOUR$127.63 - $212.29
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V2$155.30 - $318.12
- CONTINENTAL® CONTICROSSCONTACT LX SPORT$151.62 - $592.08
- COOPER® CS5 ULTRA TOURING$84.06 - $189.02
- DELINTE® DH7$80.33 - $132.54
- DUNLOP® GRANDTREK SJ6$107.99 - $214.79
- FALKEN® WILDPEAK H/T$99.97 - $210.88
About Ford Edge Tires
The Ford Edge is an exciting car to drive around town. It has the luxurious comfort of a SUV and handling of a car. This midsize SUV has a spacious interior with an assortment of upscale settings to give you the best in riding comfort. This vehicle performs equally well in urban areas as well as on rough tracks. All you need is a set of the appropriate tires to enable you enjoy your ride with minimal ease. CARiD stocks a wide range of Ford Edge tires to meet your every need. They stock all terrain tires as well as regular tires. Summer tires are made to cope with warm weather conditions while winter tires handle icy and snowy weather conditions. Tire manufacturers have introduced all-season tires to use in areas that have short snow periods. This eliminates the need for continuous change of tires with every season. They create some cost savings for the consumer. However, they are not as effective as specialized tires especially in conditions of heavy snow or ice.
Ford Edge tires are manufactured using innovative technology to ensure the final product matches the industry standards. They are subjected to all manner of tests to ensure they prevail under the toughest conditions. Tire manufacturers utilize a host of different materials in the manufacturing process to ensure the best quality is produced. They use natural rubbers, synthetic materials, compound chemicals and high tech fabrics. Regular tires perform well on the freeway. However, if you wish to get a bit adventurous with a small tour off the beaten path, then you need a set of all terrain tires. These are designed to withstand rough tracks and difficult routes with minimal ease. You need to ensure that your tire has adequate pressure and in workable condition. Installing TPMS sensors will help you monitor the state of your tires. This will ensure your tire remains in top condition for a long time to come.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.