Your Edge is comfortable enough to drive all day and it has the ability to get you to almost any destination you can think of. That means that you spend a lot of time driving it so you need to have it running at its best and you’ve come to the right place because we have all the performance upgrades you need. Our Ford Edge brakes, pads and rotors are perhaps the most important upgrades you can find and the prove that you don’t need to spend big money to get the big benefits!
Aftermarket braking systems are not only able to stop your vehicle faster than the standard system but they can also save you money when it comes to maintenance in the future. We have everything you need to get the braking performance you’re looking for whether that means you need to stop your highly upgraded monster in a hurry or whether you just want better stopping power for your standard vehicle. You want the best quality so you’ll be glad to know that we have brands like Brembo, Hawk and EBC to ensure that you’re getting the best!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 23 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- BREMBO® - GT Series Slotted Brake KitStarting at: $3,835.20$3,835.20
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $41.85$41.85
- HAWK® - High Performance Street Brake PadsStarting at: $51.48$51.48
- EBC® - Yellowstuff Ultra High Friction Truck Upgrade Brake PadsStarting at: $101.73$101.73
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Brake PadsStarting at: $43.30$43.30
- BREMBO® - GT-R Series Front Cross Drilled Brake KitStarting at: $8,059.20$8,059.20
- HAWK® - Performance Ceramic Rear Brake PadsStarting at: $75.90$75.90
- EBC® - Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsStarting at: $91.46$91.46
- Chrome Brakes® - Drilled and Slotted RotorsStarting at: $132.23$132.23
- PowerStop® - Drilled and Slotted RotorStarting at: $143.47$143.47
"As my stock rotors wore down, I looked around another alternative for rotors. I purchased DBA 5000 Series on CARiD. The rotors are constructed well and have good quality. Stopping distance has improved greatly. I looked around for another alternative, but on CARiD I've found a better price and the fastest shipping. I really feel happy with this purchase."
"Great quality and great looking, and great price. And although the part says it's for a 2006 to 2009 Fusion, it is a part match for my 2010."
"Received the kit from CARiD very quickly. It was all there, laid out well with all of the Rotors labeled, and everything fit my F150 great. No issues encountered during the installation. "
"I am very pleased with my first-time purchase. Rotors and ceramic pads are top-quality parts and fit perfectly. "
"It's not the first time that I have replaced the front brakes on my F-150. I decided to order them at CARiD. I've got the correct parts, just as ordered, and at the time specified. They fit perfectly and work great. The customer service was outstanding too. After checking other stores and comparing the price, CARiD was an easy decision."