Let your Ford E-Series move and sound like the super car it was always meant to be. A brand new aftermarket exhaust system is all you need to take the car to this level. Source your custom Ford E-Series exhaust system from CARiD, one of the most trusted sources of performance auto parts in the country. The shop has an exciting range of exhaust systems for the Ford E-Series in stock, all from top exhaust system manufacturers. The right exhaust system will fit into the engine cylinders with ease and work to enhance overall engine performance, boosting power output and torque as a result. Direct replacement exhausts will yield the highest power and torque increases, and you can’t go wrong with Borla, MagnaFlow, Flowmaster or Gibson. Supplementing your exhaust system with a performance exhaust header, muffler or catalytic converter from these brands or dB and Onki will increase power output further.
Now, the attractions of greater engine power output are irresistible, but that’s not all you get. Improved gas mileage is another equally appealing attraction of a custom Ford E-Series exhaust system. It is important to pick the exhaust system designed for your car model and engine size in order to fully capitalize on fuel savings, which can be up to 2mpg more depending on brand of exhaust system. The deep, throaty growl of a custom Ford E-Series exhaust is irresistibly powerful, and this is exactly what you get when you install an aftermarket exhaust system. Granted, some exhausts will be louder and more aggressive than others but overall, they all are a huge improvement on the stock exhaust sound. CARiD does a great job of keeping the sound range of their Ford E-Series exhaust systems wide and varied; you will definitely find a tone that you like.
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- MBRP® Performance Series™ Diesel Exhaust SystemPerformance Series™ Diesel Exhaust System by MBRP®. Get more out of your turbodiesel pickup with a Performance Series exhaust system from MBRP. Get more power, more torque, more fuel economy and more of that sweet big-motor...$204.99 - $544.99
- Banks® PowerPack™ Exhaust SystemPowerPack™ Exhaust System by Banks®. Improve performance and economy with a Banks Monster Exhaust system. Increased pipe size is only part of it. Banks uses constant-diameter mandrel bending to keep their stainless steel pipes...Increased Horsepower Performance: Up to 100 hpIncreased Torque Performance: Up to 175 ft. lbs.$338.81 - $2,798.00
- Banks® Stinger™ Exhaust SystemStinger™ Exhaust System by Banks®. With its engineered exhaust, intake and fuel management upgrades, economical Stinger adds impressive power, efficiency and durability—and sounds great doing it! The Banks Power Dual Exhaust...$388.80 - $2,441.07
- Diamond Eye® Exhaust System KitThis products is created for those who are not afraid of the power. It is fine-tuned to deliver unrestricted power and tested against competition for maximum performance. The product includes everything you need for a quick...$192.20 - $576.61
- Flowmaster® Scavenger Series HeadersScavenger Series 6-2-1 Style Headers by Flowmaster®. Replace your restrictive factory exhaust manifolds with these stainless steel headers and let your engine breath! These headers are easy to install because they’re designed to...$394.78 - $799.00
- Flowtech® Block Hugger HeadersBlock Hugger Headers by Flowtech®. System Type: Block Hugger. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Flowtech Headers are the perfect combination of quality and value. This tight fit block hugger header...Tight fit block hugger design for popular hot rod and street rodsHeavy duty 16-gauge tubing for increased strength and durability$164.95 - $438.95
- Flowtech® Exhausts Performance HeadersExhausts Performance Headers by Flowtech®. Flowtech Headers are the perfect combination of quality and value. Mandrel-bent tubes provide consistent tubing diameters for smooth flow and increases the cylinder scavenging effect...Mandrel-bent tubes provide consistent tubing diameters for smooth flow and increases the cylinder scavenging effect and improves engine breathing.Heavy duty 16-gauge tubing for increased strength and durability$159.95 - $209.95
- Hooker® Competition™ Full Length Performance HeaderCompetition Full Length Performance Header by Hooker®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Hooker...Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flowLight weight & sturdy 16 gauge tubing$188.95 - $626.95
- Patriot Exhaust® Tight Tuck Street Rod HeadersTight Tuck Street Rod Headers by Patriot Exhaust®. Tight Tuck headers are the solution to many problems associated with engine swaps in modern street rods. Tight Tucks fit in the tightest of engine compartments and clear most stock...$188.16 - $495.70
- Schoenfeld Headers® IMCA Modified HeadersIMCA Modified Headers by Schoenfeld Headers®. Comes in a set. Includes Bolts, Studs, Gaskets. Header made from Steel. This top-notch product by Schoenfeld Headers is made to give that extra boost that every driver appreciates. This...Engineered to enhance your vehicle's performanceMade to stringent quality standards$189.49 - $360.70
- Schoenfeld Headers® Sprint Car HeadersSprint Car Headers by Schoenfeld Headers®, 1 Pair. Header made from Steel. Painted. This top-notch product by Schoenfeld Headers is made to give that extra boost that every driver appreciates. This product is designed with utmost...Engineered to enhance your vehicle's performanceMade to stringent quality standards$221.08 - $644.23
- Schoenfeld Headers® Stock Clip HeadersStock Clip Headers by Schoenfeld Headers®. This top-notch product by Schoenfeld Headers is made to give that extra boost that every driver appreciates. This product is designed with utmost care and meticulous attention to detail to...Engineered to enhance your vehicle's performanceMade to stringent quality standards$200.02 - $311.95
- Hedman Hedders® Standard Duty HTC Coated HeadersStandard Duty HTC Coated Headers by Hedman Hedders®. The standard-duty Hedman Hedders come from the factory with an extremely durable, protective ceramic-metallic coating. Hedman Hedders, pioneered the use of ceramic-metallic...Made of High Quality MaterialsBuilt to Last$174.05 - $846.63
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$202.84 - $1,748.68
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.