- (3)Pillar PostsFord C-MAX
- (3)Window TrimFord C-MAX
- (2)Mirror CoversFord C-MAX
- (2)Chrome Door HandlesFord C-MAX
- (1)Gas CapsFord C-MAX
- (1)Door SillsFord C-MAX
- (146)Exhaust TipsFord C-MAX
- (26)Side VentsFord C-MAX
- (321)License Plates & FramesFord C-MAX
- (2)Aluminum MatsFord C-MAX
- (158)Hitch CoversFord C-MAX
- (16)Mud FlapsFord C-MAX
- (8)Wind DeflectorsFord C-MAX
- (8)Bug DeflectorsFord C-MAX
When you want to accessorize your Ford C-MAX with style from the front bumper to the rear part, aftermarket chrome accessories are exactly what you need. These shiny parts can significantly improve the overall look of your car and light up every part of its exterior. Made of stainless steel or automotive grade ABS plastic, the Ford C-MAX chrome accessories will withstand years of everyday use and won't rust or fade. Besides, the injection mold design of these products should guarantee a perfect fit to the specific model. This is where the journey to a shinier and classier image begins.
CARiD offers you an exceptional collection of Ford C-MAX chrome accessories from the top manufacturers like Putco, SAA, and SES Trims. Select from door handle covers, mirror covers, tail light trim, headlight trim, window trim, rocker panel trim, gas cap covers, fender trim, pillar posts, and much, much more. Most of these accessories are easy to install with the pre-applied 3M adhesive tape. Basically, all you need to do to install them is to clean and prepare your C-MAX's surface, peel the protective layer off and stick a chrome accessory on.
- SAA® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by SAA. Spice up your vehicles appearance with the chrome-style pillar post trim from SAA. All parts are made of high-quality mirror polished stainless steel. The units install quickly and easily using...$27.60 - $176.64
- Zunden® Chrome Pillar PostsChrome Pillar Posts by Zunden. If you're looking for something special to add a touch of gleam to your car, these are the most effective way to go. Zunden pillar posts will provide your vehicle with a new look and feel for a long...$65.63 - $192.50
- B&I® Pillar PostsPillar Posts by B&I. Set your ride apart from the rest with B&I Pillar Posts. These stylish Pillar Posts will give your door posts custom detail thats far from the ordinary.$29.99 - $74.99
- RI® Chrome Mirror CoversChrome Mirror Covers by RI. Make your vehicle look like a luxury model with these Chrome Mirror Covers.$34.38 - $102.85
- SES Trims® Mirror CoversMirror Covers by SES Trims. Are your mirrors black or body colored? Are they chrome but weathered and impact damaged? Then bring some shine and protection to your mirrors with these Chrome or Gloss Black Mirror Covers! They're made...$38.99 - $62.00
- SES Trims® Door Handle CoversDoor Handle Covers by SES Trims. Are you bored with your plain black door handles? Are your body colored door handles faded or scratched up? Are your chrome door handles weathered or yellowed? If you answered yes to any of these...$24.99 - $40.00
- Marquee® Chrome Door Handle CoversChrome Door Handle Covers by Marquee. Installing custom style door handle covers is one of the hottest modifications for cars and trucks, but they can be so expensive! Now you can customize your vehicle at the same time for much...$45.36 - $78.75
- AMI® V-Tech Fuel Door CoverV-Tech Fuel Door Cover by AMI. For those in the market for a simple, yet effective way to style up the ride, don't look any further. V-Tech fuel door covers are the perfect combination of good looks at a budget friendly price, and...$25.54 - $68.73
- SES Trims® Side VentsSide Vents by SES Trims. Side Vents are a styling feature found on some of todays most prestigious luxury models. Now you can give your truck the same look with these Universal Side Vents. Theyre double nickel chrome plated and come...$24.00
- T-Rex® Side VentSide Vent by T-Rex. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by T-Rex will last a lifetime. It will meet your...$74.19 - $459.54
- ACC® Engine Chrome AccessoriesEngine Chrome Accessories by ACC. These Chrome Accessories will give your engine the ultimate in custom detail creating a visual focal point. The highly polished finish will enhance the appearance of your engine bay, especially when...$14.06 - $1,367.05
- BTP® Engine TrimEngine Trim BTP. This superior product by BTP is designed to make your engine's compartment durable and stylish. It is made from high-grade materials to ensure maximum strength and firstrate quality. This performance part will serve...$2.75 - $58.95
- AMI® Interior AccessoriesInterior Accessories by AMI. Details make a great custom, regardless of how mild or radical. And a small detail styling is certainly an important detail. AMI has billet aluminum accessories to detail out your ride.$18.78 - $272.96
- Clayton Machine Works® Interior TrimInterior Trim by Clayton Machine Works. They're machined from 6063-T0 aluminum and have a mill finish. The moldings can be easily shaped for any body contour, polished to a mirror finish, and installed with 3M high-strength adhesive...$19.00 - $99.00
- SAA® LetteringLettering by SAA. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The SS...$8.83 - $165.60
Guides & Articles
- Chrome TrimPillar Post Trim: Mirror-Bright Dress-Up For The OutsideWhile chrome trim has gone in and out of fashion on automobiles over the years, it’s hard to deny the reason chrome always comes back into fashion is because it simply looks so good. Applied in just the right amount, chrome pieces can really make the lines of any car or truck pop. When most vehicles roll off the assembly line though, trim pieces around doors and windows are often found lacking - but with potential for easy improvement.
- Rocker Panels & FloorsFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Chrome TrimChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Chrome TrimIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.