LEGEND 6 Chrome 1-Piece Cast Wheels by Foose®. Foose custom wheels will give your vehicle the touch it needs. They combine head-turning looks, unexpected performance and unmatched strength. Using the finest materials, they provide 360 degrees of perfection in style, performance and craftsmanship.
- Exclusive Design by Hot Rod Legend Chip Foose
- Cast 1-Piece Wheel
- Spun Rims for Additional Strength
- Made In Aerospace Grade T-6061 Aluminum
- Compatible with Original Tire Pressure Management Systems (TPMS)
- Fatigue Tested
- X-ray Non-Destructive Analysis
- Impact Tested
- Dye Penetrating Crack Inspected
- Patent Pending
- One Year Warranty on Finish
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Structure
- Lip size will vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All Wheel and or Wheel & Tire orders are custom made for each client and, therefore, are Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable
Outrageously good-looking wheels do not have to be outrageously expensive. A brilliant design adapted to the most economical manufacturing method for lightweight wheels, casting, looks much better than a poorly designed and expensive forged 3-piece wheel. Master designer Chip Foose proves this with his line of cast 1-piece wheels. Utilizing the age old casting technology, where molten metal is poured into a mold shaped to mirror the finished product, he has come up with wheels that look better than most expensive forged wheels and which are just as strong and durable as forged wheels. They are a little bit heavier than forged wheels of the same size, which is amply compensated by the much lower price. Foose rims have chosen design features that are perfectly suited to the casting process to achieve an optimal combination of price, good looks and performance, providing buyers of his 1-piece cast wheels with better value per dollar spent than any other manufacturer has mustered.
Regardless of what styles or sizes you're interested in, the one thing you can depend on to come with every wheels or wheels and tires order is the best buying experience in the business. From fitment help from our in-house wheel experts to shipping packages certified by UPS, we'll take care of you and your order every step of the way. We know how much of a financial investment you're making in a set of wheels or wheels and tires, and in return we'll deliver service and product that is second to none.
- Dedicated Wheel ExpertsOur in-house Wheel Team is always on hand to assist you with any questions
- Guaranteed FitmentYour new wheel and tire package will perfectly fit your car - guaranteed by CARiD
- Wheel & Tire PackagesSave your precious time and money by ordering a complete wheel and tire set
- State-of-the-Art EquipmentWe use advanced Hunter® equipment to ensure damage-free mounting & accurate balancing
- TPMS SensorsTPMS sensors purchased as part of a package are installed at no additional charge
- Free Mounting & BalancingOrder a wheel & tire package and get professional mounting and balancing for free
- Free Nitrogen InflationNitrogen inflation increases tire life & fuel economy. With us, you get it free of charge
- Free Installation KitYour new wheels will come with all hardware needed for hassle-free installation
We take pride in our fitment information and don't take our fitment guarantee lightly. You can depend on the fitment advice from our professionals because they have decades of knowledge and experience to draw from. Research the brands of equipment we use and the wheel accessories we offer and you'll find they're the finest in the industry, because we want you to have the best. The combination of products and services we provide cannot be matched, especially by a local tire store.
Chip Foose and his wife Trisha started Chip Foose Design in 1998. They built the company the firm base Chip had created for himself in the hot rod and custom business. He was inducted to the Hot Rod Hall of fame in1997, at 31 years of age, as the youngest member ever. This was an award for a number of legendary designs he created while working for Boyd Coddington and his Hot Rods by Boyd. The Sportstar, Boydster I and II, and Boyd Air were truly gifted designs that breathed fresh air into the hot rod business and showed a path to the future of true hot rodding. Get Foose wheels and take part in that future.