Universal Dual U-Fit Dual Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. These kits come complete with all the pipes you need to build a custom dual exhaust system in 2.25", 2.50" or 3.00" pipe diameters. They include the front adapter pipes, intermediate pipes, H-pipe assembly, over the axle pipes and your choice of optional tailpipe exits. Each piece has a slip-on connection for easy assembly.
- Uses New Hangers (Not Included)
- Some adaptation required
- Designed to Fit with Flowmaster Mufflers
- Can be Used on All Vehicles
- Facilitate Easy Build of Custom Systems
- Slip-On Connections
- Mandrel Bent Bends
- Made in 16-Gauge Aluminized Steel or in 409S Stainless Steel
- Mufflers and Hardware Not Included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Stainless Steel Kits
- 3-Year Warranty on Aluminized Steel Kits
Flowmaster® has its roots in solving the engine noise problems encountered by California racers in the 1980s. In 1983 Flowmaster’s founder, Ray Flugger, created his first patented design of racing silencers, which dampened noise with minimal loss of power. Ray attached handles to ease carrying the square shaped race mufflers through the race pits, and the mufflers became known as the "suitcase mufflers." Today, the innovative Flowmaster mufflers are the result of years of development with top race engine builders, thousands of hours of dyno research and "real-world" on-track testing.