- FIRESTONE® DESTINATION LE2DESTINATION LE2 All Season / Eco Tires by Firestone®. If you're looking for a tire that works as hard as you do for your light truck or SUV and you want great value for your money, look no further than the Firestone Destination...Continuous closed shoulder blocksStepped inside notches, zigzag sipes$186.00 - $251.00 (ea)
- FIRESTONE® FIREHAWK GTFIREHAWK GT All Season / Performance Tires by Firestone®. This tire has a dual personality. On one hand, its all racing-inspired in looks and performance, with a wider footprint that takes corners like a pro and traction technology...Enhanced all-weather tractionEfficient water evacuation$204.00 - $226.00 (ea)
- FIRESTONE® FIREHAWK GT PURSUITFIREHAWK GT PURSUIT All Season / Performance Tires by Firestone®. It is specially designed for the law enforcement and high-speed emergency use. This V- and W-speed rated tire combines excellent wet and dry handling with an...High-silica compound and wider tread profileEnhanced all-weather traction$473.00 (ea)
- FIRESTONE® FIREHAWK INDY 500FIREHAWK INDY 500 All Season / Performance Tires by Firestone®. This prestigious tire pays tribute to the performance of the Firehawk Indy Racing Slick. Excellent wet and improved dry handling make this S-speed rated tire ideal for...Enhanced year-round performanceImproved traction and handling$143.00 - $219.00 (ea)
- FIRESTONE® FIREHAWK PVSFIREHAWK PVS Winter / Performance Tires by Firestone®. PVS, which stands for Pursuit Vehicle Snow, is specially designed for law enforcement and high-speed emergency use in winter conditions. This contemporary tire provides the...Computer-designed tread and bodyBalanced all-weather performance$616.00 (ea)
- FIRESTONE® FIREHAWK WIDE OVALFIREHAWK WIDE OVAL All Season / Performance Tires by Firestone®. This top level tire is designed for great all around performance - season after season. Thanks to its specially formulated tread compound and full depth pattern...Enhanced all-weather tractionEfficient water evacuation$170.00 - $194.00 (ea)
- FIRESTONE® FIREHAWK WIDE OVAL INDY 500FIREHAWK WIDE OVAL INDY 500 Summer / Performance Tires by Firestone®. This tire features directional tread pattern which maximizes both wet and dry performance, as well as other tire characteristics. By specifying that the tread...Maximized wet and dry performanceImproved hydroplaning resistance$153.00 - $225.00 (ea)
For over 100 years, Firestone has led the pack with its racetrack legacy, starting with a 1911 Indianapolis 500 win by a car running Firestone tires. Since then, Firestone-equipped cars have displayed exemplary performance on and off the track. In 1900, Harvey Firestone started the Firestone Tire and Rubber Company in Ohio, making tires for buggies, wagons, and other farm equipment. Firestone has continually worked to reduce emissions not only with production footprint, but also with products life cycle.
Once Harvey Firestone partnered with Henry Ford to put the first pneumatic rubber car tires on the Model T – and subsequently becoming the OE supplier for the Ford Motor Company - Harvey Firestone's business took off and began to evolve into Firestone Tires customers know today. This industrious background supplied Firestone with the grit and determination to produce the tires that empower today’s vehicles to drive farther and grip the road better than any other tire.
Bridgestone Corporation purchased Firestone in 1988, transforming the companies’ combined operations into the world's largest tire and rubber company. The operations in the Americas were renamed Bridgestone/Firestone, Inc. and became the largest subsidiary of Bridgestone. As part of its integration with Bridgestone’s existing U.S. operations, Bridgestone/Firestone moved its headquarters from Akron to Nashville in 1992. Today, this subsidiary, now named Bridgestone Americas (BSAM), consists of an international family of enterprises with 52 production facilities throughout the Americas.
BSAM and its subsidiaries develop, manufacture, and market a wide range of Bridgestone, Firestone, and associate brand tires to address the needs of a broad range of customers, including consumers, automotive and commercial vehicle OE manufacturers, and those in the agricultural, forestry, and mining industries. The companies are also engaged in retreading operations throughout the Western Hemisphere and produce air springs, roofing materials, and industrial fibers and textiles. The BSAM family of companies also operates the world’s largest chain of automotive tire and service centers.