- FIRESTONE® AFFINITY TOURINGAFFINITY TOURING All Season / Performance Tires by Firestone®. This touring tire has the tire looks without the premium price. Solid center rib coupled with optimized shoulder element angle and shape delivers a quiet ride. Wide...$101.00 - $184.00 (ea)
- FIRESTONE® FIREHAWK GTFIREHAWK GT All Season / Performance Tires by Firestone®. This tire has a dual personality. On one hand, its all racing-inspired in looks and performance, with a wider footprint that takes corners like a pro and traction technology...$74.00 - $230.00 (ea)
- FIRESTONE® FIREHAWK WIDE OVALFIREHAWK WIDE OVAL All Season / Performance Tires by Firestone®. This top level tire is designed for great all around performance - season after season. Thanks to its specially formulated tread compound and full depth pattern...$95.00 - $192.00 (ea)
- FIRESTONE® FIREHAWK WIDE OVAL INDY 500FIREHAWK WIDE OVAL INDY 500 Summer / Performance Tires by Firestone®. This tire features directional tread pattern which maximizes both wet and dry performance, as well as other tire characteristics. By specifying that the tread...$83.00 - $219.00 (ea)
- FIRESTONE® PRECISION SPORTPRECISION SPORT All Season / Performance Tires by Firestone®. A great performer in many weather conditions, the Firestone Precision™ Sport is a reliable tire with a high performance all-season tread. Tuned for great handling, it...$81.00 - $152.00 (ea)
- FIRESTONE® PRECISION TOURINGPRECISION TOURING All Season / Performance Tires by Firestone®. Great wet traction and a quiet, comfortable ride makes the Precision Touring a standout in the Firestone line. With its all-season tread pattern and attractive price,...$84.00 - $159.00 (ea)
- FIRESTONE® WINTERFORCEWINTERFORCE Winter / Performance Tires by Firestone®. Be ready for snow, sleet, ice, slush, or whatever else Mother Nature can throw your way with high quality snow tires offered at CARiD. Crafted from the toughest materials and...$73.00 - $161.00 (ea)
For over 100 years, Firestone has led the pack with its racetrack legacy, starting with a 1911 Indianapolis 500 win by a car running Firestone tires. Since then, Firestone-equipped cars have displayed exemplary performance on and off the track. In 1900, Harvey Firestone started the Firestone Tire and Rubber Company in Ohio, making tires for buggies, wagons, and other farm equipment. Firestone has continually worked to reduce emissions not only with production footprint, but also with products life cycle.
Once Harvey Firestone partnered with Henry Ford to put the first pneumatic rubber car tires on the Model T – and subsequently becoming the OE supplier for the Ford Motor Company - Harvey Firestone's business took off and began to evolve into Firestone Tires customers know today. This industrious background supplied Firestone with the grit and determination to produce the tires that empower today’s vehicles to drive farther and grip the road better than any other tire.
Bridgestone Corporation purchased Firestone in 1988, transforming the companies’ combined operations into the world's largest tire and rubber company. The operations in the Americas were renamed Bridgestone/Firestone, Inc. and became the largest subsidiary of Bridgestone. As part of its integration with Bridgestone’s existing U.S. operations, Bridgestone/Firestone moved its headquarters from Akron to Nashville in 1992. Today, this subsidiary, now named Bridgestone Americas (BSAM), consists of an international family of enterprises with 52 production facilities throughout the Americas.
BSAM and its subsidiaries develop, manufacture, and market a wide range of Bridgestone, Firestone, and associate brand tires to address the needs of a broad range of customers, including consumers, automotive and commercial vehicle OE manufacturers, and those in the agricultural, forestry, and mining industries. The companies are also engaged in retreading operations throughout the Western Hemisphere and produce air springs, roofing materials, and industrial fibers and textiles. The BSAM family of companies also operates the world’s largest chain of automotive tire and service centers.