- FIRESTONE® DESTINATION LE2DESTINATION LE2 All Season / Eco Tires by Firestone®. If you're looking for a tire that works as hard as you do for your light truck or SUV and you want great value for your money, look no further than the Firestone Destination...Continuous closed shoulder blocksStepped inside notches, zigzag sipes$179.00 - $251.00 (ea)
- FIRESTONE® FIREHAWK INDY 500FIREHAWK INDY 500 All Season / Performance Tires by Firestone®. This prestigious tire pays tribute to the performance of the Firehawk Indy Racing Slick. Excellent wet and improved dry handling make this S-speed rated tire ideal for...Enhanced year-round performanceImproved traction and handling$163.00 - $219.00 (ea)
- FIRESTONE® FIREHAWK WIDE OVALFIREHAWK WIDE OVAL All Season / Performance Tires by Firestone®. This top level tire is designed for great all around performance - season after season. Thanks to its specially formulated tread compound and full depth pattern...Enhanced all-weather tractionEfficient water evacuation$155.00 - $194.00 (ea)
- FIRESTONE® FIREHAWK WIDE OVAL INDY 500FIREHAWK WIDE OVAL INDY 500 Summer / Performance Tires by Firestone®. This tire features directional tread pattern which maximizes both wet and dry performance, as well as other tire characteristics. By specifying that the tread...Maximized wet and dry performanceImproved hydroplaning resistance$165.00 - $225.00 (ea)
- FIRESTONE® FIREHAWK WIDE OVAL RFTFIREHAWK WIDE OVAL RFT Summer / Performance Tires by Firestone®. Racing heritage. Retro look. Updated with UNI-T technology. Today's Firehawk Wide Oval is a lot more tire than it once was. Now, performance is ultra high. Turns are...Improved wet tractionEnhanced handling$335.00 (ea)
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.