Fiat Hitch Covers
Having a trailer makes it easy to travel and transport any cargo. If you live at the farm, you surely know the usefulness of horse and utility trailers. Or if you often move in or out of an apartment, you don't have to pay for the transportation service if you have such a 'helper.' Still, towing can be unsafe if your trailer isn't connected to a vehicle in a proper way. Choosing a trailer, you should know your vehicle's limitations. Besides, you will need a trailer hitch to have an opportunity to tow a trailer. There are four hitch types available on the market. With such a wide variety of products, it is easy to be confused. We are here to help you with choosing the trailer hitch that will fit your needs and your vehicle's capabilities.
For instance, if you own a Fiat sedan or crossover, you have the choice between a weight-bearing and weight-distributing hitch. The other two hitch types are designed for pickup trucks, so if you own a Fiat truck, you are welcome to enjoy all the advantages of a 5th wheel or gooseneck trailer hitch. You can learn more about this car accessory by browsing our collection of Fiat trailer hitches made by the most admired companies such as Hidden Hitch, CURT, Cequent, and many others. Finally, towing accessories such as hitch balls, electrical connectors, ball mounts, etc. of various designs and styles are showcased here as well.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 1 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 1 Square Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $143.24$143.24
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $130.13$130.13
- Draw-Tite® - Class 1 Sportframe Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $143.24$143.24
- Tow Ready® - ModuLite® T-One Connector Assembly with Upgraded Circuit Protected ModuleStarting at: $46.18$46.18
- Cequent® - Class 1/2 Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $24.95$24.95
- CURT® - Class 1/2 No Drop Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $17.87$17.87
- Go Rhino® - Universal 4" Oval Hitch StepStarting at: $43.61$43.61
- Draw-Tite® - Electronic Brake ControlStarting at: $47.82$47.82
- Eurosport Daytona® - USAF Logo on Black Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- FanMats® - Hitch CoverStarting at: $22.00$22.00
Posted by Mark A.
"Good product. Everything is concealed except the receiver connection. Looks good on vehicle. Small design flaw. There is a bolt that must be cut off a little in order to install one of the bolts. I used a sawzall."