- 124 Performance Air Intake Systems
- 124 Spider Performance Air Intake Systems
- 125 Performance Air Intake Systems
- 128 Performance Air Intake Systems
- 131 Performance Air Intake Systems
- 500 Performance Air Intake Systems
- 500X Performance Air Intake Systems
- 600 Performance Air Intake Systems
- 850 Performance Air Intake Systems
- 1100 Performance Air Intake Systems
- 1200 Performance Air Intake Systems
- 1500 Performance Air Intake Systems
- 2100 Performance Air Intake Systems
- Brava Performance Air Intake Systems
If you think of upgrading your Fiat to get better performance without spending a lot of money, select from our extensive range of high-quality cold air intakes. Engineered to control the temperature of the air, these components can greatly improve the performance of your engine allowing it to breathe much better. There are several types of custom air intakes such as short-pipe, ram-air and cold air intake. Nevertheless, cold air intake systems can give you the maximum amount of horsepower and torque as they draw air from outside the vehicle. Consequently, the engine is able to inhale much colder and denser air.
Cold air intakes are a fairly inexpensive performance upgrade (typically a few hundred dollars) and easier to install compared to other engine modifications. In addition, almost every aftermarket air intake contains a superior air filter that fully protects the engine from any dirt, and at the same time, allows more air to flow into it. Besides increased horsepower and torque, you will notice improved throttle response, quicker acceleration, and a more powerful engine sound. You will also be rewarded with a better fuel usage, as cold-air intakes increase fuel efficiency. Plus, you can install your new performance upgrade using just simple hand tools and detailed instructions, which come with each custom air intake kit.
- K&N® 57i Series Induction Kit57i Series Induction Kit by K&N®.This induction kit is an easy and inexpensive way to increase airflow into your engine. It replaces your restrictive factory airbox with a free flowing K&N air filter. Increasing airflow will make...Guaranteed to increase horsepowerSpecifically designed for each application$67.99 - $236.99
- K&N® 63 Series Aircharger Intake Kit63 Series Aircharger Intake Kit by K&N®. Increased airflow and air volume into your engine results in more horsepower and torque, and better acceleration you can feel. This air intake kit is designed to maximize airflow and engine...Guaranteed to increase horsepower and improve accelerationCustom designed and engineered for each application$56.99 - $854.99
- K&N® 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit by K&N®. Improve airflow and increase horsepower on your vehicle. This intake kit is available in various finishes and configurations. It replaces the factory air intake system with a free...Guaranteed to increase horsepower and improve accelerationCustom designed and engineered for each application$58.99 - $552.99
- Injen® SP Series Cold Air Intake SystemSP Series Cold Air Intake System by Injen®. The SP Series Cold Air Intake System is made for the enthusiast who wants maximum horsepower from a tuned cold air intake system. This cold air system positions a high-flow air filter...Delivers more oxygen to the combustion chamber by drawing in cooler airUses the patented MR Technology tuning process to ensure the air/fuel ratio is within optimum limits$178.60 - $570.00
- Injen® SP Series Short Ram Intake SystemSP Series Short Ram Intake System by Injen®. The Short Ram SP Series is a traditional, underhood air intake system that takes the place of your factory airbox and air filter, and the factory air intake tube. The EA Nanofiber air...Improves airflow into the engineUses the patented MR Technology tuning process to ensure the air/fuel ratio is within optimum limits$89.30 - $600.40
- AEM® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by AEM®. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more oxygen, which results in...Delivers more oxygen to the combustion chamber by drawing in cooler airCustom designed and engineered to deliver maximum power for each specific vehicle$136.99 - $474.99
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any...Patented technology increases airflow 3 times more than conventional systemsEach system is tuned to maximize engine performance output$169.15 - $378.25
- aFe® Stage 2 Cold Air Intake SystemStage 2 Cold Air Intake System by aFe®. The aFe Stage 2 Cold Air Intake System replaces your entire factory air intake system with a large high-flow aFe air filter, open element airbox/heat shield and a smoothly contoured, less...Improves airflow to your engineIsolates the air filter from engine heat, enabling it to take in cooler, denser air$145.00 - $950.00
- Spectre Performance® Air Intake KitAir Intake Kit by Spectre Performance®. Give your engine a full dose of cool air when it needs it. Replace your restrictive air box and filter element with this polished aluminum tubing and lifetime cleanable low-restriction air...High-tech engine parts for the most power and best performanceThe finest exterior and interior parts for superior appearance and functionality$50.24 - $509.99
- K&N® 33 Series Panel Air Filter33 Series Panel Air Filter by K&N®. Filter Material: Cotton Gauze. Includes: 1 Air Filter. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. We make over 1,200...Improves engine airflowIncreases horsepower and acceleration$26.99 - $119.56
- K&N® 33 Series Unique Air Filter33 Series Unique Air Filter by K&N®. Filter Material: Cotton Gauze. Filter Re-Oiling Amount: 0.7 oz (21 ml). Height: 1.25" (32 mm). Length: 9.25" (235 mm). Width: 8.063" (205 mm). Includes: 1 Air Filter. K&N's replacement air...Improves engine airflowIncreases horsepower and acceleration$34.99 - $95.99
- K&N® E Series Round Air FilterE Series Round Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. We make over 1,200 different replacement air filters for the majority of...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$30.99 - $139.99
- K&N® Power Sport Oval Straight Air FilterPower Sport Dual Flange Oval Straight Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's Universal Air Filters are designed and manufactured for a wide variety of applications including racing vehicles, radio-controlled cars, generators, snowmobiles,...Designed to increase horsepower and accelerationHundreds of sizes and shapes for most applications$34.99 - $92.99
- AIRAID® SynthaFlow® Panel Air FilterSynthaFlow® Panel Air Filter by AIRAID®. Advanced air filtration technology, superior construction and the world's best warranty make an AIRAID air filter the best you can buy. It allows increased airflow and provides better air...Improves airflow and engine performanceProvides superior air filtration and engine protection$42.74 - $91.90
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro 5R Panel Air FilterMagnum Flow Panel Air Filter by aFe®. This Pro 5R air filter provides performance filtration and maximum convenience. Constructed with 100% polyurethane on all sides, this high flow cotton gauze OE replacement performance filter...Deep Cotton Pleats for Increased FlowFits In Factory Housing$46.95 - $199.95
Guides & Articles
- Performance Air Intake SystemsCan an Air Intake System also Increase My Fuel Economy?We all know that achieving better fuel economy while driving puts money back in your pocket and does the environment a favor. But for those who are actively interested in squeezing the most out of every drop of gas, getting more miles per gallon can actually become a sport - especially if a vehicle has a manual transmission that can be upshifted earlier and put into neutral during downhill grades or when coasting to a stop sign.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterIn today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up front will save you more money over time. In our business, we've seen far too many consumers judge products solely on the basis of their initial cost, completely neglecting any long-term economy and benefits. When it comes to automobiles, "performance" air filters are a perfect example of this.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
Fiat Performance Air Intake Systems Reviews
2011 Fiat 500