Do you know that your Fiat 500 is a one of the most recognized cars on the European landscape? It gets so much attention due to its body-shape and uniqueness, but it also has a pretty good performance to make an impression on the highway. Newertheless, you can incredibly enhance the potential of your vehicle with an aftermarket Fiat 500 air intake! There is a wide selection of these aftermarket products at our site, so you can choose the right one for your car's exact year, sub model, and engines size.
When you replace your OEM air intake with an aftermarket one, your car's engine will be able to get a larger amount of colder and denser air from the atmosphere, and will provide you with a good range of benefits. These benefits include more horsepower and torque, a better gas usage, smoother throttle response, faster acceleration, and even more powerful engine sound. Moreover, each aftermarket air intake is engineered with a refined air filter that protects your engine from any hazardous particles due to its advanced filtration. In addition, this custom product comes with all necessary hardware for installation, including detailed instructions, so less than in an hour you will enjoy a more pleasant ride in your car!
- K&N® 57i Series Induction Kit57i Series Induction Kit by K&N.This induction kit is an easy and inexpensive way to increase airflow into your engine. It replaces your restrictive factory airbox with a free flowing K&N air filter. Increasing airflow will make...$84.99 - $236.99
- K&N® 63 Series Aircharger Intake Kit63 Series Aircharger Intake Kit by K&N. Increased airflow and air volume into your engine results in more horsepower and torque, and better acceleration you can feel. This air intake kit is designed to maximize airflow and engine...$163.99 - $854.99
- K&N® 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit by K&N. Improve airflow and increase horsepower on your vehicle. This intake kit is available in various finishes and configurations. It replaces the factory air intake system with a free...$129.99 - $552.99
- Injen® SP Series Cold Air Intake SystemSP Series Cold Air Intake System by Injen. The SP Series Cold Air Intake System is made for the enthusiast who wants maximum horsepower from a tuned cold air intake system. This cold air system positions a high-flow air filter...$178.60 - $570.00
- Injen® SP Series Short Ram Intake SystemSP Series Short Ram Intake System by Injen. The Short Ram SP Series is a traditional, underhood air intake system that takes the place of your factory airbox and air filter, and the factory air intake tube. The EA Nanofiber air...$89.30 - $600.40
- AEM® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by AEM. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more oxygen, which results in better...$31.99 - $474.99
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any other...$169.15 - $378.25
- aFe® Stage 2 Cold Air Intake SystemStage 2 Cold Air Intake System by aFe. The aFe Stage 2 Cold Air Intake System replaces your entire factory air intake system with a large high-flow aFe air filter, open element airbox/heat shield and a smoothly contoured, less...$19.95 - $950.00
- K&N® 33 Series Panel Air Filter33 Series Air Filter by K&N. A K&N 33 series OE replacement air filter is designed to increase horsepower and acceleration. These washable and reusable panel air filters are easy to install because they fit directly into the...$35.99 - $95.99
- K&N® Air FilterK&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. We make over 1,200 different replacement air filters for virtually every vehicle on the road. These filters are...$29.99 - $363.99
- Airaid® Air FilterAir Filter by Airaid. Advanced air filtration technology, superior construction and the world's best warranty make an AIRAID air filter the best you can buy. It allows increased airflow and provides better air filtration than the...$20.30 - $187.58
- Rugged Ridge® Air FilterAir Filter by Rugged Ridge. Get increased airflow, better filtration and reduced maintenance with this high performance synthetic air filter. The increased airflow will improve engine performance, while the upgraded filtration...$26.99 - $36.99
- Spectre Performance® Intake Manifold Bolts KitIntake Manifold Bolts Kit by Spectre Performance. Dress up your existing intake manifold or ease installation of a new manifold with intake manifold bolts. They're made from rugged steel and plated for corrosion resistance, perfect...$4.68 - $14.94
- Beck Arnley® Air FilterAir Filter by Beck Arnley. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950s, brand understands...$8.40 - $80.28
- FRAM® Extra Guard Air FilterExtra Guard Air Filter by FRAM. Most dirt and dust enters the engine through the air filter and FRAM Extra Guard is engineered to provide twice the air filtration compared to an original filter. It also keeps the engine cleaner for...$6.16 - $379.57
Guides & Articles
- Performance Air Intake SystemsCan an Air Intake System also Increase My Fuel Economy?We all know that achieving better fuel economy while driving puts money back in your pocket and does the environment a favor. But for those who are actively interested in squeezing the most out of every drop of gas, getting more miles per gallon can actually become a sport - especially if a vehicle has a manual transmission that can be upshifted earlier and put into neutral during downhill grades or when coasting to a stop sign.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterIn today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up front will save you more money over time. In our business, we've seen far too many consumers judge products solely on the basis of their initial cost, completely neglecting any long-term economy and benefits. When it comes to automobiles, "performance" air filters are a perfect example of this.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
Fiat 500 Performance Air Intake Systems Reviews
2011 Fiat 500