Ferrari California Tires
The Ferrari California is a hard top convertible touring sports car with exterior made by Pininfarina and interior by Bertone. Its V8 engine is capable of mighty 454 horse power to give an owner that great feeling only Ferrari can give. Maranello, Italy is a true cradle of car masterpieces! Being a hard top convertible is very useful and much better than being a soft convertible. Hard top gives more structural rigidity, cabin noise suppression and roll over safety. In May 2012 they faced the engine issue and the owners were suggested of replacement or simple repair.
Even cars like the Ferrari can have problems. CARiD.com is a place to find replacement and performance parts almost for any vehicle in America. We offer performance, summer and winter Ferrari California tires of difference sizes made by different brands such as Bridgestone, Continental, Michelin and Pirelli. Ferrari cars are usually not often driven and using a set of tires may last years! But if you need a set of fresh rubber, visit CARiD to enjoy a great selection of rim and tire products and accessories. Customer service specialists will answer any your question!
- BRIDGESTONE® POTENZA RE050Afrom $190.57 - $495.24 (ea)
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACTfrom $84.13 - $316.39 (ea)
- LEXANI® LX-TWENTYfrom $80.64 - $243.75 (ea)
- LIONHART® LH-FIVEfrom $77.42 - $239.38 (ea)
- MICHELIN® PILOT SPORT A/S 3from $110.75 - $392.64 (ea)
- PIRELLI® P ZERO NERO GTfrom $140.50 - $586.46 (ea)
- TOYO® PROXES T1 SPORTfrom $120.56 - $384.84 (ea)
- BRIDGESTONE® POTENZA RE050A RFTfrom $240.00 - $474.42 (ea)
| Posted by Joseph | (Laplace, LA)
I had them installed last friday and so far they are great. Tested them out in some decent rain today. No hydroplane at any speed. Nice grip and firm in the corners. overall a great tire. I couldn't be happier. The snow performance is the last to be tested.
- Ferrari California Models
- California REG Tires