528 Hyper Silver with Machined Face wheels by Euromax®. The Euromax wheels are specifically designed to fit contemporary luxury sports sedans, coupes, convertibles and SUVs. Their elegance is a compliment to any modern high class vehicle, enhancing its clean, vivid and stylish overall appearance.
The Euromax 528 style wheel is available in machined silver or machined black and will complement any car, from compact, to sedan and every vehicle in between. The single drilled lug pattern contributes to a simplicity of design that provides an overall look of clean and uncluttered elegance.
- One-Piece Cast Construction
- Made in Aerospace Grade Aluminum Alloy
- Meet Strict Quality Criteria
- Designed for Contemporary Compact and Mid-Size Vehicles
- Lifetime Warranty on Structure
- One Year Warranty on Finish
- Lip size may vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All wheels are custom made for each customer and are therefore Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable
- Wheel orders cannot be cancelled after the manufacturing process has begun (usually 24 to 48 hours after order is placed)
Euromax is a product line from XXR Wheels, a company which since 1976 has specialized in design and manufacture of aluminum alloy wheels for both car manufacturers and for the aftermarket. The two factories of XXR now produce over 2.4 million wheels per year. 60 percent of the production is sold to Japan, 20 percent to the U.S.A. and the remaining 20 percent is distributed all over the world. As wheels are key to road safety, XXR has made quality the main objective in their manufacturing process. The production is ISO and QS certified according to the ISO 9002 and QS 9000 standards. The factories have also been qualified to meet the Japanese VIA standard on quality testing, which assures that every wheel leaving the factories meet the rigorous testing standards of VIA. The wheels are tested for radial impact resistance, impact resistance at different angles and resistance to bending forces. The quality controls implemented by XXR go way beyond what is required by rules and regulations, reflecting the XXR ambition to deliver the best wheels in the world.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge